What is the BEST AGE to move OUT? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

Guess it is just the custom and tradition in certain western societies.
But the Italians are pretty closely knit.

probably it is the custom and tradition here in UK. But i do for a fact know that i am hitting 21 soon and havent even moved out. Dont even tend to ðŸ˜› 
It not just depends on whether you're ready or not but also on whether your family is okay with you staying with them. You could be 30 and unwilling to move out but if your parents want you to, you should. 
Family is the basic unit of community. In ancient times, human survival depended on preservation of close-knit units (joint family system and tribal affiliation). Individual identity was derived from the community and severe punitive measures were taken against social heretics. However, now that humans have found ways to artificially enhance fitness (Examples: Guns & Genetic Engineering), identity is independently derived and self has become superior to the community for a lot of people. 

Societies that still follow such traditions are considered 'primitive' and others are called 'modern'. The world's witnessing a transition from primitiveness to modernity. According to some sociologists, excess modernization / individualism is bad and would eventually result in anarchy.

I'm 20, Indian and don't stay with my parents. Unfortunately / fortunately, I'm very attached to them and intend to move back after a few months. Marriage won't change things. 
I think when you feel determined to do something and have the enough courage to fight against the odds then you should move out. For girls I think the age should be above 20 and boys above 25
ASAPEdited by zonneschijn - 9 years ago
Originally posted by LoveProfusion

In Indian families, most people live at home until they are 30 or when they get married.  But, a lot of young people move out and live on their own.  There is nothing wrong with it.  It gives a sense of independence.  Please share your thoughts.  ðŸ˜Š

So have you moved out yet or are you planning one ?

Normal for many young people to want independence and be on their own. But it is a lot of work too, cooking , washing etc etc. but sometimes too much freedom ...could be trouble.

Originally posted by zonneschijn

ASAP

Yes, very true.  ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Summer3

So have you moved out yet or are you planning one ?

Normal for many young people to want independence and be on their own. But it is a lot of work too, cooking , washing etc etc. but sometimes too much freedom ...could be trouble.

Yes, planning to next year.  Need to focus on getting settled again.  ðŸ˜Š
Don't like this move concept !
Originally posted by purplepunk

Don't like this move concept !
Respect this opiniion but you cant stay with your parents all your life.. 
I have seen the consequences here in UK once parents die and how the kids fight to get the custody of the parents house

Rather be independent, have your own house than going through all this ðŸ¤¬