Help! Not able to see images in my signature on my forum posts

UnnieSays thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mods or IF Experts

Please help with my profile signature. I have created signature with correct BB code. It shows correctly when I open the Preview Signature page. However, I do not see it on my posts.

If I remove the image part and only keep the plain text, then the signature shows text.

Please help!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UnnieSays thumbnail
Apparantly, it does not allow my to paste the image url here too.

what should I do?
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well, Newbies are not allowed to paste Links I guess and its a system generated call so to restrict unnecessary spammings from spammers or trolls. 
Two ways to overcome this:

1. Goto your profile, see the edit button there, press it. Go to signatures, press yes to Always attach my signature to posts.

2. Get active & become groupbie or senior member(which comes after newbie by making more than 50 posts) & you can have access to all the features.:)
UnnieSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

well, Newbies are not allowed to paste Links I guess and its a system generated call so to restrict unnecessary spammings from spammers or trolls. 

Two ways to overcome this:

1. Goto your profile, see the edit button there, press it. Go to signatures, press yes to Always attach my signature to posts.

2. Get active & become groupbie or senior member(which comes after newbie by making more than 50 posts) & you can have access to all the features.:)

thank you! But it sucks that I need to wait for 50 posts.