Sweta - your wish has been granted

Posted: 9 years ago
Gulki Joshi (Meher), the protagonist of Life OK's  (Scaling Height Productions) is livid with a particular media report that claimed that the actress is unhappy with her ongoing show, and has started auditioning for new projects. Refuting the report, Gulki told Tellychakkar.com, "All this is absolutely untrue. I am happy with the way my role is shaping up. And I have no thought whatsoever to leave the show; I am committed to it." Laughing out at the possibility of her giving auditions elsewhere, the girl stated, "How could I give audition? For that I need to be in Mumbai, right? I am presently shooting in Chandigarh, and have no time to even take a small break. I wonder how people write baselessly." When asked about her character growth in the show, she averred, "As Mehar, I am getting to play various shades of a woman. At times she is in love, angry, dejected, and also cheated. When compared to my role in Phir Subah Hogi, Mehar does not offer me any heroic sequences. Having said this, even though the entire story revolves around Bebe (Tanushree Kaushal) and Sameer (Karam Rajpal), I have my own zone and space in the story. After doing anything and everything like the hero in my previous show, it feels nice for a change to play the typical heroine, by looking pretty on screen. Overall, I am enjoying my stint with the show." On the track coming ahead, Gulki spoke, "There are quite a lot of highpoints lined up in the coming episodes. The interactions between the three characters -Bebe, Sameer and Mehar, and the equation changes with the arrival of new situations will make for an interesting watch."

I have to ask if she was doing what a hero should be doing.The "Villan" was doing everything a hero should be doing like safe guarding his sister and her future - what exactly was the hero doing??????🤣🤣

It was Gulki doing what a hero should be doing that made Varun say "Mard ko darah nehi hota"😆🤣
Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago
I DID NOT GET THIS LINE OF HERS..

After doing anything and everything like the hero in my previous show,

WHO IS SHE TALKING ABOUT .. THE HERO VARUN BADOLA WHO WAS THE GOOD AND THE BAD AND DID DIFFERENT THINGS IN PSH OR NANDISH WHO WAS ... OK I DONT NEED TO TELL...

SO WHO IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ?? ANY GUESSES 

Payal thanks for sharing,
i m shock to read this hero n she in psh,? What she have her in mind while saying that ❓
Well in most shows women act as vamps or as docile perfect daughter/daughter in law looking all loved up and pretty who does not venture much further than her house and kitchen

Here Sugni was fighting to prove her innocence to her husband, bring out DV's bad character, saving Champ from suicide, saving her husband fron being beaten to a pulp, making and selling saris to pay off her husband's debt etc. Normally the female would go to her husband and tells him and then he goes to save the day!!!! So she is saying Sugni was doing what in normal soaps would be done by the hero ie. in this case Sugni's husband

Ronit - whether you like it or not in the minds of the shows makers and writers Aditya was the hero and TVS was the villain. (lets leave the actors out if this) 
Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago
Whatever :)but i think VARUN BADOLA was the first villan of world who got best villian award n in last his love sugni :)happpily
Originally posted by payal7

Well in most shows women act as vamps or as docile perfect daughter/daughter in law looking all loved up and pretty who does not venture much further than her house and kitchen

Here Sugni was fighting to prove her innocence to her husband, bring out DV's bad character, saving Champ from suicide, saving her husband fron being beaten to a pulp, making and selling saris to pay off her husband's debt etc. Normally the female would go to her husband and tells him and then he goes to save the day!!!! So she is saying Sugni was doing what in normal soaps would be done by the hero ie. in this case Sugni's husband

Ronit - whether you like it or not in the minds of the shows makers and writers Aditya was the hero and TVS was the villain. (lets leave the actors out if this) 

😆 well then its the 1st show where the villain marries the heroin at the end of the show 🤣
Originally posted by b4uvarun

Whatever :)but i think VARUN BADOLA was the first villan of world who got best villian award n in last his love sugni :)happpily

yeah agreed with u 😆😉
Really i hate writers of this show :)
Really i hate writers of this show :)
they   spoil whole conceptk of show
But end well
Hey Sweta

I agree with you The writers lost the plot when they made
- TVS a widower rather than a married man who had a nice wife, who was Charming man but had a weakness for women that his family knew about.
- made Aditya and TVS members of the same family, living under the same roof and having a very close father-son type of relationship