VeeBa FF 'Love You More Then My Life' part 16, page 43 Last part

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys!! Im here with my OS on veeba.. This story came into my mind last night i thought i should share this with you all πŸ˜ƒ hope u all like it if it worth reading plz do like and comment and feel free to criticize and do tell me if im not good in writing i'll stop here and will not write again and sorry for my mistakes πŸ˜•

Veera was restless. She can't sleep

Veera; main kal baldev nu har hal me bata k rahon gi k main us se piyar karti hun bas ab mujh se aur intzar nahi hota jab kabhi bhi main usko btane lagti hun koi na koi humare bech me aa jata hai lekin kal main kisi ko bhi humare bech me nahi ane dun gi..

She lost in his thoughts and falls asleep

Next morning
She masseges baldev to meet her at pinds choppal and gets ready and leaves the house
Baldev was already there waiting for her. She saw baldev and her eyes locked at him he was looking so handsome, why didnt she noticed this befor.. Is she was blind all the time

Baldev; oye aise ghor ki rahi hai? Ki bat karni thi tenu mujh se jo menu ithe bolaya
Veera; wo main.. Chal kahin aur chalte hain yahan bohat log hain
Baldev; o lekin jayen ge kahan
Veera; kisi aisi jaga jahan koi bhi humain pareshan na kar sake
Baldev was lil shock as veera hold his hand and pulled him.. Now they were at a place where they were all alone

Baldev; veera tu menu yahan kyun le k ai hai yahan to dor dor tak koi bhi nazar nahi aa raha
Veera; oye tabhi to tujhe yahan lai hun kitne dino se main tujh se kuch kehna chahti hun lekin har bar koi klna koi humare bech me aa jata tha lekin aj main tujh se wo bat keh kar hi raho gi

Baldev was not understanding whats going on why she was saying all this

Baldev; oye tu e sab ki keh rahi hai sedhe sedhe bata ki gal hai
Veera; baldev wo mein.. Menu tujh se kehna tha k.. Mera matlab hai k mein tujh se...
Baldev; e ki bakri ki trhan mein mein lagi hui hai jo bhi kehna hai jaldi bol na mere pas e sab bakwas vaste time nahi hai
Veera; baldev menu kehna tha k... Baldev main tujh se piyar karti hun..

She said it all in one breath and then take a deep breath.. And then she realised that she finaly said it.. She finaly told him that she loves him and now she was blushing her heart beat went fast.. What was going to be heppen now she cant face him now she turned
Baldev was in shock he can't believe what she says
He somehow get back hi senses.. He hold her from her sholders and turned back her to see her face

Baldev; tu ki? Tune kya kaha abhi? Tu mujh se piyar karti hai??

She was looking down and nodded in yes as she can't face him after what she just says to him
Baldev was so happy he can't control his happines and hugged her with all his endless love and passion for her.. She was shocked she can feel his passion and his love for her.. Her eyes filled with tears..

Veera in her mind; main ne.. Main ne is nu dhoka diya is ka dil tora itni chot ponchai isko.. Is baldev ko jo mujh se itna piyar karta hai itna piyar k mujhe pehle kyun nazar nahi aya menu ki ho gaya tha jo main ise is k piyar ko samjh nahi pai main ne is k sath jo kuch bhi kya us k bad bhi ye...

Baldev; veera
Veera with teary eyes;Hmm
Baldev; tujhe pata nahi hai k main is wakt kitna khush hun itna khush main pehly kabhi nahi hua aur ye khushi sirf aur sirf teri waja se mili hai

He break the hug to see her face..face that means everything to him his whole world... Why she is crying in such a happy moment they are finaly together then what was making her cry

Baldev; veera tu.. Tu ro kyun rahi hai? Kya hua?

His voice has concern and pain in it.. He was in pain seeing her tears...

Veera; baldev mujhe maaf kar de main ne tera dil tora tenu inni chot ponchai tenu itna dard diya.. Main janti hun main ne jo kuch bhi kiya us k liye main maafi k bhi laike nahi hun lekin phir bhi mein tujh se maafi... And she starts crying
Baldev hold her face gentaly in his hands and wipe her tears

Baldev; veera tenu maafi mangne ki koi zarurat nahi hai..tu ne mujhe jo bhi chot ponchai dard diya aj tune wo sab apne piyar se khatam kar diya hai ab mere andr koi dard nahi hai ab to bas piyar hai tere liye jo ab kabhi bhi khatam nahi hoga..

Veera was crying but smiled and hugged him tight he hugged her back she was feeling so safe in his arms after some time they broke their hug and both share an eyelook.. He kissed her forhead gentaly and then kissed on her checks and now they were so close his lips were inches far from her's she closed her eyes and he whispred in her ear

Baldev; ghar chalein
Veera was blushing and feeling shy

Veera; itni jaldi
Baldev; jaldi? Kahin tera sari zindagi yahin rehne ka irada to nahi?
Veera; tere sath to main kahin bhi reh sakti hun..
smiles looking into his eyes.. Where she can see only love and passion for her

Veera; chal ab chalte hain
Baldev; ha.. Haan chal

They were now in his jeep they didn't speak each other all the way back.. He was driving and veera was staring at him smiling all the time she can spend all her life just siting next to him seeing him...

Baldev stops the jeep;chal ghar aa gaya tera

she was still lost in him

Baldev smiles; ab tu menu aise hi piyar se dekhti rahi na to mein tenu chor k nahi ja sakon ga
Veera; to mat ja na main ab aik pal bhi tujh se dor nahi reh sakti to mujhe apne sath le ja na
Baldev smiles; chal phir main abhi tere veera se tera hath mang leta hun
Baldev hold her hand in his and was about to enter the hous when she stoped him

Veera; oye tu pagal ho gaya hai ki..veerji ne tenu chorna nahi hai
Baldev; tujhe kya lgta hai k main uski mar khata rahon ga main usko..
Veera; oye agar tune mere veerji pr hath uthaya na to..
Baldev; aur tera veer mujh par hath utha sakta hai tu mujhe pitte huye dekhna chahti hai ki
Veera; tu galt samjh raha hai main nahi chahti k mere veerji aur teri larai ho is liye keh rahi hun abhi nahi tu pehly tayaji aur taiji ko btana aur unko sath le k ana mera hath mangne
Baldev; acha theek hai.. Main ja raha hun ab tu bhi ja sab intzar kar rahe hon ge tera
Veera was feeling sad now she dont want him to leave her and go but she has to say it
Veera; haan ja tu ab

Baldev kisses her check started his jeep and went away.. She was very happy

She was in her room at night siting on her bed
Veera; aj to menu neend nahi ane wali pata nahi subha kab ho gi abhi baldev se mil k ai hun lekin aisa lag raha hai jaise kitne din ho gaye us se mile huye

She was lost in her thoughts... she don't even noticed that someone came to her room from the window

Baldev; mere bare me soch rahi hai na

Veera was to shocked to scream..

Veera; ba.. Baldev tu... Tu yahan ki kar raha hai
Baldev; wo menu neend nahi aa rahi thi to mein tenu dekhne vaste aa gaya
Veera; itni rat ko tu menu dekhne vaste aya
Baldev; kyun nahi aa sakta
He lay down on her leap and hold her hand in his hands
She was shocked
Veera; baldev e ki kar raha hai koi aa jaye ga tu ja yahan se
Baldev; koi nahi aye ga sab so rahe hain aur menu neend nahi aa rahi main to nahi ja raha

He closed his eyes.. Veera smiles and brushs his hair from her hand and kisses on his forhead.. His eyes opend wided he was blushing and she starts laughting..

Veera; ab tenu neend aa jaye gi ab ja yahan se koi aa jaye ga
Baldev; ab to menu 2 din tak neend nahi ane wali ab to main yahin rahon ga
Veera; tu na bohat hi badtamiz hai lekin menu tu aise hi pasand hai mere sher..

She keep brushing his hair and he closed his eyes and feels her touch which was full of her love for him...
Edited by Lovelyvb - 9 years ago

Index:
Part 1 Page 1
Part 2 page 4
Part 3 Page 6
Part 4 Page 9
Part 5 Page 13
Part 6 Page 15
Part 7 Page 17
Part 8 Page 19
Part 9 Page 22
Part 10 Page 24
Part 11 Page 28
Part 12 Page 31
Part 13 Page 34
Part 14 Page 36
Part 15 Page 39
Part 16
Edited by Lovelyvb - 9 years ago
Res!Lemme read first!😳

Done reading!πŸ˜›Edit:

Awww!Dis is so cute!😳Veeba r so cute in ur story..Thank u so much for dis..!πŸ€—Plz do continue dis,as I really wanna read more!Loved it!πŸ˜›
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 9 years ago
ok im waiting 😳 tehsina guessed its ur name πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Lovelyvb

ok im waiting 😳 tehsina guessed its ur name πŸ˜†

Tehsina or Sina!πŸ˜‰Whatever u like to call me!😳Nd yes both r my names!
  U shud really continue..!πŸ˜‰U r good!Nd m a Veeba addict too and love readn on Veeba!
Ok ill call u sina 😊 thank u sooo much for ur comment it really mean alot as this is my 2nd OS!! And ill continue if i get some more reply's to do πŸ˜‰ till then u have to wait πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Lovelyvb

Ok ill call u sina 😊 thank u sooo much for ur comment it really mean alot as this is my 2nd OS!! And ill continue if i get some more reply's to do πŸ˜‰ till then u have to wait πŸ˜›

Waitn!Btw wat shud I call u?😳
Lovely...:) :) :) 
Do update soon.
Awww that was so cute!!! Loved it!!! I so so wanna see this midnight rendezvous of Baldev and Veera in the show too!!!
Hi cute OS. Loved reading it, if more updates please update soon...would love more to this beautiful story.
Baldev sleeping on Veera's lap and Veera caressing his hair kab dekne ko milega yeh serial mein...Dream on Roshini😈

I love your footnote- VeeBa Addict

We are all VeeBa addicts, soon we will turn VeeBa paagals.