Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely_KaranIka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: u12ae1029

pls continue. it was amazing,it was absolutely worth the time i took to read it. pls do continue and pm me to pls

thank u soo much for liking it 😳 sure will update ASAP and will pm u πŸ˜ƒ
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cute story,   continue writing its good
thank u all for ur comments!!! im so happy bcz i got so many reply's  many of u wat me to continue this OS i'll continue it πŸ˜‰ and if antone want pm then add  me to ur buddy llistπŸ˜ƒ it will be easy to pm u πŸ˜³ again thank u all πŸ˜³
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very very nice update.😳.. do continue soon πŸ‘πŸ‘

& don't forget to PMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Edited by Radhika03 - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Radhika03

Very very nice update.😳.. do continue soon πŸ‘πŸ‘

& don't forget to PMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sure will pm u πŸ˜‰
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is such a cute story Thank you for this dearπŸ€— Please continue soon and do PM me😳
im back πŸ˜‰ thank u so much who commented on Part 1πŸ€— if there r any mistakes then sorry and forgive me😳plz do like and comment as im back bcz of u all guys who want me to continue this OS!Hope u like it..! Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

Part 2

Next morning Balwant and Bansuri come to veera's house 
chaiji ratan ranvi and gunjan can't understand whats the meter as they were looking tensed

chaiji; ki hoya Balwant tum log itne pareshan kyun ho?
Bansuri; kya btayen chaiji wo baldev ka kuch pata nahi hai rat se pata nahi kahan chala gaya hai uska phone bhi us k kamre me hi pra hai, rat ko mujhe laga tha k apne doston k sath kahin chala gaya hoga subha tk lot aye ga lekin uska abhi tk kuch pata nahi
Ratan; ap logo ne us k doston se pocha wo un k sath nahi hai kya?
Balwant; hum ne har jaga dekh liya hai uska kahin kuch pata nahi chal raha pata nahi naliq kaha chala gaya bina btaye
Bansuri; mujhe to bari fikar ho rahi hai uski pata nahi kis hal me ho ga mera putar 
Ranvi; tayaji ap log pareshan na hon main dekhta hun 
Gunjan; ranvi tu veera se kyun nahi pochta ho sakta hai use pata ho veerji kithe hain
Ranvi; haan main abhi pochta hun usse 
Gunjan; main abhi use bola lati hun 

Gunjan goes to veera's room she knocked the door but it was opened so she goes in, as she walked in she can't believe what she saw, she quickly ran down stairs and take everyone to veera's room..

they all were shocked can't believe what they were seeing, bansuri was about to faint 
veera was asleep still sitting as she was last night her hand was on his head and he was holding her other hand in his hands. they both were sleeping and anyone can see their pure love for each other, they slowly woke up and smiles seeing each other then suddenly they realise they were sleeping all the night like this...
and saw both their families standing at the door they both stood up quickly, there was silent for some minutes and ranvi broke the silence he was burning in anger goes to baldev and hold him for his collar 
Ranvi; teri himat kesi hui meri veera k kamre me ane ki 
and starts hitting him veera was to shocked to response everything was going to fast.. she was standing still 
her eyes were full of tears seeing her veerji hitting Baldev and he was not fighting back but why he was not fighting back 

["flashback in her mind" 
main nahi chahti k mere veerji aur teri larai ho]

tears were rolling down on her cheeks ranvi was still hitting baldev she stands in front of baldev 
Veera; bas veerji 

everyone was shocked 
Ranvi; veera tu bech me mat aa ise to mein choro ga nahi
Veera; veerji mein apko baldev ko aur marne nahi dun gi.. main.. main baldev se piyar karti hun aur wo sirf meri liye itni dair se mar kha raha hai 

she turned back to see him, she was crying badly 
Veera; baldev tu ja yahan se 
Baldev; main nahi ja raha kahin bhi 
Veera; baldev mein keh rahi hun na tu ja yahan se mein tujh se bad me bat kron gi 
Baldev; theek hai ja raha hun, (looking at ranvi) lekin sirf tere kehne par 

Veera hugged him whispered in his ear i love u, he hugged her back and he left, once again there was all silence 

at Baldev's house 
Balwant, Bansuri and baldev entered the house Baldev was going to his room 
Bansuri; baldev tu us veera ko bhol ja main ne tere liye buhat achi larki dekhi hai buhat ache ghar ki hai tere sath uski jodi bari changi lage gi aur wo log to shadi k liye tyar bhi hain bs teri haan ka intzar hai.. to main unko haan bol dun teri tarf se 

Baldev was burning with anger; beeji apko to bas apni khushi hi nazar ati hai har bar apne dekha nahi ki main veera k bagar  nahi reh sakta aur main shadi bhi usi se karon ga chahe jo bhi ho jaye o ranvi bhi mujhe nahi rok sakda

Bansuri; par putar tu meri gal.. 
balwant stopped Bansuri, and baldev went to his room 

Veera's house 
Ranvi; veera mein jo kuch bhi kya hai teri bhlai vaste kya hai tu us baldev k sath khush nahi reh sakti 
Veera; veerji mujhe pata hai k ap kabhi bhi mere vaste kuch galat faisla nahi lo ge lekin apka ye faisla galat hai mein baldev k sath buhat khush rahon gi main us se piyar karti hun
Ranvi; theek hai agar tu yehi chahti hai to phr mein tujhe aur kuch nahi kahon ga ab to yehi apne kamre me rahe gi 
Ratan; ranvi ye ki keh raha hai tu 
Ranvi; beeji mein jo kar raha hun is k ache vaste hi kar raha hun
ap log sab bahir chalo

everyone comes out of the room and ranvi locked the door 

Ranvi; koi bhi is darwaze ko nahi khole ga jb tak mein wapis nahi aa janda 
Ratan; lekin ranvi to kahan ja raha hai 
Ranvi; beeji koi zaruri kam hai thori dair me aa jawan ga 

Ratan tried to stop him but chaiji stopped her and he left the house 

veera was laying on bed crying badly when her phone ring she quickly piked up the phone wiped her tears and answers the call 
Baldev; tu abhi tak ro rahi hai?
Veera; nahi main to nahi ro rahi and she starts crying again
Baldev heart starts crying too, he cant see his love his life crying, and he cant do anything 
Baldev; tu.. tu ro mat mein hun na tere sath mere hote huye..
Veera; mujhe kisi se darne ki zarurat nahi hai, mein janti hun to yehi kehna chahta hai na 

Baldev feels happy that his veera know him so well, and he got an idea to cheer her up 

Baldev; are wah, tenu to mere bare me buhat ache se pata hai 
Veera; haan to... tenu bachpan se janti hun itna to pata hi hai menu k tu kis situation par ki ki bol sakta hai
Baldev; achaaa.. matlab tu meri batein yad rakhti thi shuru se hi
veera; haan to ki
Baldev; iska matlab hai k tu to bachpan se hi latu thi mujh par(smiles)
Veera; oye is khush fehmi me mat reh samjha main to tab sirf tenu preshan karne vaste sab yad rakhti thi tb to tu sirf mera dushman tha
Baldev; aur ab 
Veera; ab... ab to tu meri jaan hai mein tere bagar nahi reh sakti 

tears again starts rolling down her cheeks, she has stopped crying while all this conversation but suddenly starts crying again

Baldev; o tune phir se rona shuru kar diya dekh agar tune abhi k abhi rona band nahi kya na to... to mein abhi tere ghar aa jao ga tere veer se mar khane aur phr tu menu mar khate dekh kr roti rehna
Veera; oye nahi tu yahan mat ana mein nahi chahti k tu phr se mar khaye dekh ab mein ro bhi nahi rahi 
Baldev; e hui na meri veera wali bat 

Veera smiles and suddenly baldev's room door opens, he is shocked
Baldev; mein tujh se bad me bat karon ga
Veera; theek hai..

So how's it guys!! sorry for mistakes and if u like it plz do like and comment πŸ˜³ im waiting for ur comments πŸ˜ƒ
And i know ye part buhat alag hai 1st part se but guys i have some more very intresting twists in next update so till then enjoy this part and if u all dont want me to continue u can say it frankly and if u all still want me to continue then u all know what u have to do.. πŸ˜ƒ im waiting for ur comments πŸ˜‰
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Ranvi has come😲😲

Nice update...😳. & thank you for the PMπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—