VeeBa FF 'Love You More Then My Life' part 16, page 43 Last part - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by u12ae1029

nice update and a nice twist too. thanks for the pm and continue soon
thanx and next part is very twisting.. Hope u'll like that twist too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Thank u sooo much all for liking and commenting   πŸ˜³ everyone wanted to know who has comes to baldev room.. U all will know in the next part..and i hope u will like the twist which i created in the next part.. I'll update it soon πŸ˜‰
Here u go part 3!! Its lil bit short im sorry for this but next part will be long and very intresting .. Hope u like this part too 😳 sorry for mistakes πŸ˜ƒ ENJOY!!!!!  πŸ˜‰

Part 3

Room's door opens, Balwant enters the room
Balwant; baldev mein ne tujh se gal karni hai
Baldev; papaji agar ap bhi beeji ki trhan..
Balwant; tu meri gal to sun
He comes and sits beside him on the bed
Balwant; dekh baldev menu pata hai k tu is wakt buhat gusse me hain lekin aik vari meri gal thore thande dimagh se sun le
Baldev didn't answered just nodded to litsen
Balwant; dekh menu pata hai k tu veera se piyar karta hai lekin tu khud aik vari soch k dekh tu usko khush rakh paye ga.. Sara din to apne doston k sath bahir ghoomta rehta hai koi kam tere pas hai nahi.. Tu khud soch wo ranvi veera ka hath aik aisy larke ko kaisy de sakda hai jis k pas koi kam dhanda nahi
Baldev was thinking that balwant is right how can ranvi give her sister to such a boy
Baldev; lekin papaji main veera se piyar karta hun aur main us k liye kuch bhi kar skta hun main kam bhi dhondh lun ga mehnat karon ga chahe kuch bhi ho jaye main apni veera ko hasil kar k rahon ga hum dono aik dosry k bagar khush nahi reh sakte..
Balwant; ye sab kehne ki bijaye kar k dekha sab ko bta de k tu Balwant Singh ka beta hai
Baldev was lil shock hearing what balwant was saying to him.. He was first time talking like this to him.. He feels very happy as he first time gets his papaji's support.. His eyes filled with tears
Baldev; ap dekhna papaji ab apka ye beta pore pind nu dekha de ga k ye Baldev Singh hai Balwant Singh ka beta.. Mein veera ko panne k liye kuch bhi kar sakta hun kisi bhi had tak ja sakta hun
Chahe mujhe ranvi k qadmo me girna pare.. Mein ye bhi kar lun ga lekin veera k bagar nahi reh sakta..aur veera bhi sirf mere sath hi khush reh sakti hai..
Balwant was feeling proud of him and they share a father son hug
Ranvi was standing at baldev's room door listen's all the convo.. And leaved befor someone can see him
Ranvi came back to his house chaiji, ratan and gunjan was waiting for him as he entered the house ratan starts questioning him
Ratan; kahan gaya tha tu ranvi..baldev k ghar gaya tha ki? Phr se larr k aya hai tu baldev se? Bol na ranvi kahan gaya tha tu?
Chaiji; ratan usko sans to lene de abhi to aya hai.. Gunjan ja pani le aa
Gunjan goes to kitchen and brings water and gives it to ranvi
Ratan; ab to bol de ranvi kya bat hai
Chaiji; chote chan bata de na ki gal hai ratan kab se pareshan ho rahi hai
Gunjan; ranvi bata de kya bat hai aur tune veera nu bhi kamre me band kr diya aur hum sab ko bhi mana kar diya use bahir nikalne se..
Ratan; haan ranvi, veera k sath tu itni sakhti kyun kar raha hai..
Ranvi was lost in his thoughts all the time.. He was listening everything but was not answering
Ratan; ranvi tujhe kya ho gaya hai aj tak tune kabhi veera nu gusse se dekha tak nahi aur aj e sab.. Kabhi tune uski ankhon me ansu nahi ane diye aur aj tu use itna rola raha hai...
These all words was hitting badly in his heart.. Finaly he spoke up and everyone was in shock hearing him
Veera still have some tears in her eyes but she dont want to cry anymore because baldev don't want her to cry anymore
Veera; jab tak tu mere sath hai mujhe rone ki koi zarurat nahi hai.. Mujhe tujh par yaqeen hai Apne piyar par yaqeen hai mujhe yaqeen hai k tu mujhe yahan se le jane k liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai aur ab mein sab se zyada yaqeen tujh par hi karti hun
ranvi's all words come to her mind
Veera; kyun veerji? Apne aisa kyun kya mere sath? Kyun apko apni veerakdi ki khushi, ansu nazar nahi aa rahe.. Bachpan se le k ab tak apne kabhi meri ankho me ansu nahi ane diye aur aj
She couldnt stop herself and starts crying

Ranvi was at her room's door and listens everything she was saying his eyes were full of tears..he unlock her room's door.. gunjan came to him
Gunjan; ranvi tu thek hai na?
Ranvi; haan chal chalte hain
Gunjan; tune veera se bat ki?
Ranvi; nai veera so rai hai buhat kuch hua hai aj pata nahi kini mushkil se soi ho gi.. Kal bat karlun ga...rat buhat ho gai hai abhi use sone de
Gunjan; keh to tu bilkul theek raha hai aj itna kuch ho gaya.. (Thinks for a while) chal ab tu bhi so ja
Ranvi nodded and they both left
Baldev trying to sleep
Baldev; pata nahi veera soi ho gi k nahi.. Use phone karta hun..
(Picks up his phone) nahi agar so gai hui to... Uth jaye gi to dobara pata nahi so paye gi k nahi lekin agar na soi hui to... Nahi rehnd deta hun so hi gai ho gi..
He still can't stop thinking if she is sleeping or not...he dicides to go and check.. He was standing out of her house.. He was about to go in from the window when suddenly everything which happend last night came into his mind..
Baldev; mein e ki kar raha hun.. Pichli bar itna kuch ho gaya
Aur mein phr se...
He was going down but stop's bs aik bar dekh leta hun chup kr..
He came in from the window and his eyes were locked at her
She was sleeping.. She was looking so beautiful he can't take off his eyes from her face..
He goes near her and gently kisses on her forhead with so much love
Baldev; sote huye tu aur bhi piyari lagti haiu
Baldev leaves and veera wokeup she thinks in her mind if baldev was here... She touches her forhead, closed her eyes and feels it... Mein janti hun baldev tu yahan aya tha.. She smiles and sleep's again

how's it guys!! πŸ˜ƒ do like and comment πŸ˜³
Edited by Lovelyvb - 9 years ago
RES

Hey subka popat ho gaya.

It was not ranvi 😑 but balwant😲 nice twist.

Please update soon can't wait... what will happen next
Edited by Radhika03 - 9 years ago
Lovely...that was more than a lovely update...loving ur story...aww baldev ready to work hard to earn his Veera...Keep up the pace dear...Loving itπŸ˜›
Nice update...loved it...thx for PM
So this was my twist.. Balwant comes in Balde's room.. πŸ˜† main ne sab k guess ko galat kar diya so plz dont throw tomato's on me πŸ˜› but im sure u'll like this twist πŸ˜‰
and guys! did anyone noticed?? i have a suspense too in this update.. do u know about it?πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Radhika03

RES

Hey subka popat ho gaya.

It was not ranvi 😑 but balwant😲 nice twist.

Please update soon can't wait... what will happen next
πŸ˜† right sabka popat ho gaya πŸ˜ƒ but hope u all dont get angry and throw tomato's at me πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Lovelyvb

So this was my twist.. Balwant comes in Balde's room.. πŸ˜† main ne sab k guess ko galat kar diya so plz dont throw tomato's on me πŸ˜› but im sure u'll like this twist πŸ˜‰
and guys! did anyone noticed?? i have a suspense too in this update.. do u know about it?πŸ˜ƒ
ranvi ki baate??????????πŸ˜• i think tat is suspense 

nice one dear...thnks for d pm😳