Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

|| KaHu/AnSon AT Thread#1 || Ive Got Dreams to Remember - Page 76

Cutesy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In the evening i was thinking to forget everything about this ending show thing and lets enjoy episodes and to continue to post on my KaHu here. But now what a gift CVs got me 👏 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
just saw d episode and am honestly so disappointed with the Cv's!!! y did they do dat to Karma's character!! god damn it!!!
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutesy

What the F**C was that. 

Hat's off to script or story writer whatever they are 👏 Well done guys 👍🏼 
I thought Karma is a positive character and one of lead in newbies 😲 Have nothing to say about today's episode. You Guys ROCK!! 

i swear to God...if they wanna end d show fine!!!! Fine..ok...do it...bt dn do it this way... Y show him as a negative character! Seriously!!! M so freaking angry right now...!!!!!
Cutesy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Andy_Dynamite

i swear to God...if they wanna end d show fine!!!! Fine..ok...do it...bt dn do it this way... Y show him as a negative character! Seriously!!! M so freaking angry right now...!!!!!

Im so frustrated right now Andy. totally blink. kya socha tha maine KaHu will set the screen on fire by performing  🥺 Why CV's did this to Karma? i can't wait for monday i want the answer now.  
swayam n huma dance was just NONSENSE. they did so well dancing wise. but looked awkward 🤢 no offense 
Cutesy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Andy_Dynamite

just saw d episode and am honestly so disappointed with the Cv's!!! y did they do dat to Karma's character!! god damn it!!!

Should we stop watching this UTTER CRAP 🤔 
 U know what mujhe woh TB ka video dekh ke kuch doubt aane laga tha. there was no Karma in gang interview. So i guessed he will be there in couple dance at least but 🤢 😡 
Cutesy thumbnail
I read here , they made Karma join saint louis just because entry of Rey in the show 😲  
Andy any new tweet from Jason ? 😳  
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail

Should we stop watching this UTTER CRAP 🤔 
 U know what mujhe woh TB ka video dekh ke kuch doubt aane laga tha. there was no Karma in gang interview. So i guessed he will be there in couple dance at least but 🤢 😡 

after watching todays episode..m glad dat d show is ending... CV's have completly lost it!!! Y did they show Huma like that?? huging Swayam??? Like Huma is supposed to be paired up with Karma!! Bt Cv's aint interested with that!!! Making her character look so stupid...😡 She would let Swayam fix her pin and stuff... like seriously!!! 😡 And Karma's character pe jo 4 chand laga dia aaj!!👏 Bravo Cv's!! U guys just made me feel less miserable about the show ending...now i feel hope it ends so that they dnt butcher KaHu's chaarcter any further!🥱
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail

I read here , they made Karma join saint louis just because entry of Rey in the show 😲  

Andy any new tweet from Jason ? 😳  

Owwh..so just to make someone else look like a hero they made Karma the villan!!!👏
Fenice thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Andy any new tweet from Jason ?😳

What the hell is happening? Karma and St.Louis Academy. Bas Jo bachche kuche KaHu scenes the voh bhi nhi milenge. WTH! 😡
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fenice

What the hell is happening? Karma and St.Louis Academy. Bas Jo bachche kuche KaHu scenes the voh bhi nhi milenge. WTH! 😡

Why are they making the new entries look so stupid??? They shouldnt have introduced them if they were planning to shut down the show...i feel so stupid for returning back to this show...!! I had stopped aftr Taani's exit..shouldnt have returned back!! 🥱