Does anyone miss Nadia?

Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know if it's just me but I really wanted Nadia to stay considering Katherine is gone forever.

Was it really necessary to kill off her character? The only thing she did all her life was look for her mother. And when she finally found her mother, did she really have to die so abruptly? She deserved so much moree. Plus I really felt bad for Katherine. She lost her daughter, and then got herself dragged to hell, for what?
     For running for her life for freaking five hundred years? For not being able to even glance at her new born daughter before she was snatched away?

Anyway, I did not expect them to kill off Nadia's character. I was even hoping for a Nadia-Matt love story. Would've been interesting to watch. They could've let her character live until the finale atleast.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also would've liked Nadia to have stayed. I like Olga Fonda (actress who played her). Think with her traveller background and the whole mystery of who her father was where she was brought up etc could have been more utilised in the show.

Yes Matt would've had someone too 😆
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know right^. I liked the actress too. She was beautiful + a great actress.
Haha, I always feel bad for Matt. Elena ditched him for Stefan, Rebecca also ditched him, and now Nadia also left. ðŸ˜†

Yeah there was a potential track that could've been pulled off with Nadia's character. I'm now fed up of this Elena-Damon-Stefan mess that they are creating with each season.

Klaroline would've also worked out, but oh no, they want to torture the viewers with Elena's mood swings and Damon-Stefan running behind her consoling her everytime like they don't have better stuff to do.😳