Rockstar Rithvik Dhanjani Appreciation Thread - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Congratulations for Rithvik's AT.
pls add my name
Missed Vidhyut again today...Guess teen Vivaan's story will continue for this week...
I think Vidyut story will come later. Hopefully all the rd fans can sit still long enough.  As he was hyped so much and expect instant story.  But rd had d2d so he cant do both. I think we will get glimpses until he comes back and then we will get full blown vidyut.
Thanx for the AT Shailee di ! 😃

Fanaah seems to be quite fresh in its story track, I just hope it does not turn into the typical Indian shows for sake of TRPs...

Originally posted by peachesnplums

Missed Vidhyut again today...Guess teen Vivaan's story will continue for this week...
hmmm the precap also had the same thing, I'm getting even more eager to know about Vidhyuth now! 😛
Still didn't get vidhyut today either;hopefully he will be in at least tomorrow's precap.
Eagerly waiting for his entry
new show , new character , new forum , new people  and i am loving it. 😃
shaili di you are one of the official person for opening ATs in our ashvik family. 😆
my first post in this forum ⭐️
please add me in 😳

Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub  

Wishing our rockstar all the best for #DareToDance @LifeOKTV .Plz be safe..all our prayers and support with u. #GodBless @rithvik_RD

angel AshVik @angel_ashvik  

@rithvik_RD all the best for ur upcoming project Dare To Dance...Du ur best n win it.Have a safe journey rockstar :) will pray for u

Shaina N'x @Shayna_JrAv  

@rithvik_RD N all the vry best for this new adventure #D2D .Rock it rockstar. i really hpe u emerge as d winner,tho u r already,4 us. Luv ya

#ashvikloveforever @FARJANABOBY5  

@rithvik_RD All the best my rockstar dare2 dance you rock it and won the show safe journey and stay happy.i miss u

Madeeha Mahomed @MadeehaMahomed  

@rithvik_RD wishing my Rockstar bestest wishes on ur dance reality show! Have a safe journey&enjoy! Take care&keep safeits freezing in CPT

Love Ashvik @rituthakur2323  

All the,very best rockstar @rithvik_RD fir ur show #D2D i knw,u vill rock it lots if love n prayers @Rithvik_FanClub

Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub  

Guys Continue to pour ur best wishes for our rockstar @rithvik_RD .we wish him all luck ,safety and success. #GodBless he will rock it. #D2D

Hello fellow RDians:):)
Thanks for the AT Shailee:):)
Peach di and Ashfaque bhai thank you for sharing everything:):)
Thank you all for sharing everything:) Yet to catch up on the AT and the show:):p
Hope you are all enjoying it and hope we get to see Vidhyut soon:):)
Originally posted by Ashvikian_AK

Still didn't get vidhyut today either;hopefully he will be in at least tomorrow's precap.
Eagerly waiting for his entry

I don't think Vidhyuts story will start this week