Spamming in TMKOC forum- VB Note page 1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Lot of spamming going on in TMKOC forum nowadays.One member opens a topic everyday to discuss about the episode but alongwith discussion of episode(which happens very less),members are just spamming.In order to increase the pages of the topic,the topic maker himself spams by writing alphabets and numbers like a kindergarten student.😆I pmed the moderator of that forum but till now nothing has been done.Whenever I go there,i only see spamming posts.

Please stop members from spamming.
hey 
You can contact the section DT for help regarding spamming in TMKOC . The section DT is  Ishan. As you have already PMed the DT,he will soon look into it soon.Kindly wait for a bit of time. 
-S/C Team

...Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
To the DT team,
Well, it is very much understood that spamming should not be encouraged but it would be really kind of you if you can consider to keep the live discussion thread and delete the posts you find inappropriate provided some of us also do discussion there. Only thing is it is not that serious like we do in other forums. 

Hey ,
Firstly this thread was left until the topic maker's issue got attended by the section DT. And by the time I come back even this thread is getting spammed with alphabets(which has complaint about spams in a section). I understand ,sometimes we get into talks even in an active thread . But what is the excuse when  you are posting alphabets or positing laughing smileys when there was nothing to laugh about and no game of alphabets is going on here . If you feel this issue is not valid enough , you are allowed to post it down in words ,without offending anyone else. But kindly do not spam the thread. All you suggestions and complaints are welcome and knowingly spamming down or mocking another member a thread will not allowed here.

Secondly , PM the section DT regarding the live discussion thread.
-S/C Team
Edited by BilliCat. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by BilliCat.

Hey ,
Firstly this thread was left until the topic maker's issue got attended by the section DT. And by the time I come back even this thread is getting spammed with alphabets(which has complaint about spams in a section). I understand ,sometimes we get into talks even in an active thread . But what is the excuse when  you are posting alphabets or positing laughing smileys when there was nothing to laugh about and no game of alphabets is going on here . If you feel this issue is not valid enough , you are allowed to post it down in words ,without offending anyone else. But kindly do not spam the thread. All you suggestions and complaints are welcome and knowingly spamming down or mocking another member a thread will not allowed here.

Secondly , PM the section DT regarding the live discussion thread.
-S/C Team
I am sorry about that laughing smiley but my intention was not to mock anyone.I have edited that already.Why I found it funny is nothing I wish to discuss here.. As far as live discussion is concerned, that is just a suggestion against an already made suggestion. All I had asked was to let the thread be there while delete the inappropriate posts of the members. That's all about it. Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
I'm sorry if I got you wrong . 
And  regarding your suggestion ,Yes I understand but flexibility of certain rules depend on the forum and how active it is and the section DT so you need to PM the section DT ,I'm sure he will be able to help you out.