Ian Somerhalder dating who now??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,

Recently Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed were spotted shopping together at the Farmer's Market in LA and are now been speculated to be dating. Though looking at their pics together, both of them had weird expressions being caught by a paparazzi. Though Ian better hid his expression even though he looked surprised too, Nikki looked like she was clenching her jaw looking at the paparazzi taking their pics thinking there comes a scandal...yikes😆. An extravagant price of stardom (no privacy)

Edited by -AquaMermaiden- - 9 years ago
well just now i was seeing nikki pix and then niiki and ian pix 2gether and i can smell its more than just a friendship!! or may b they r just fiends as they know each other since like 2012 i guess or b4 that!! and they are not new to each other!! and i guess thats y they are too close!!
in either way we can't trust any hollywood or bollywood actors as today they confess their love or they are in a relationship and the next day we hear about their break up!! especially the western side!! never heard about any H'wood actor's "happily ever after" status with their wives or girlfriends!! they keep divorcing their spouses!! except brad pit and angelina!! i wonder how they kept it 4 sooo long!! but still they are unmarried!!