-Solo, But Not Hollow-||Now Seedhe, Will be Tede Soon || CC#4~IO~ - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
He got 5 crore offer to be part of BB..Good, all AAP members should do BB, they are good at nautanki especially Kejriwal..

After poll defeat, AAP leader Kumar Vishwas turns into a much in demand celebrity

NEW DELHI: Can one man's loss be the same man's gain? That's what seems to have happened in the case of Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas, after his humiliating loss to Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi in the Lok Sabha elections earlier this year when he even lost his security deposit. While his party is still picking up the pieces since its electoral drubbing in Lok Sabha polls, the poet-turned-politician seems to have turned into a celebrity much in demand, thanks to the recall value he gained by taking on Gandhi in Amethi.

Production company Endemol, for one, wants Vishwas in its hit reality TV show Bigg Boss, and has reportedly offered him Rs 5 crore for it. Before that, Vishwas will give a talk on leadership to Google employees at its headquarters in Silicon Valley this month and deliver a lecture on politics at the Stanford University in California. The AAP leader is also making his debut in the film industry by penning a song that will be sung by Asha Bhosle His performances abroad have increased and, according to sources, his charges too.

"Yes, I will be going to Stanford University to lecture on the topic 'Changing mood of Asian political upbringings' and to the Google headquarters to talk about leadership on July 29," Vishwas told ET. He also confirmed that Endemol has approached him to star in the new season of Bigg Boss beginning in September, but refused to share more details. Sources close to him, however, told ET that the AAP leader has been offered Rs 5 crore by Endemol and he has decided to join the show.

READ ALSO: Kumar Vishwas set for his Bollywood debut

After poll defeat, AAP leader Kumar Vishwas turns into a much in demand celebrity managing director and CEO of Endemol India, Deepak Dhar, chose to neither confirm nor deny this. "As per our policy, I cannot comment on market speculation," he told ET

Vishwas has no qualms in attributing his new-found popularity to his face-off with Gandhi. "It's a fact that certain sections which did not take me seriously were forced to sit up and notice when I decided to contest against Rahul Gandhi. My campaign in Amethi was covered by international media and voters had started asking Rahul some uncomfortable questions," he said.

The AAP leader had camped in Gandhi's constituency Amethi for three months before elections. His intensive campaign, however, could not make a mark among the voters there and he polled only about 25,000 votes.
Originally posted by arnanya

wow we may have 1000 views on day 1 itself ...πŸ˜›

Uffo Arnie...you have to chk TRPs wonly on Thursdays..wokay πŸ˜‰
Kumar in BB πŸ˜²
Waise BB loves politicianspπŸ˜ƒ
QH is replica of IPK, still watchable.  Gul is really good in that.  Precap showed Aahil throwing out Sanam πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Jai.Mata.Di

QH is replica of IPK, still watchable.  Gul is really good in that.  Precap showed Aahil throwing out Sanam πŸ˜•
Like IPK 😲
Gul mata not even trying to be diferent at all..
Originally posted by -SweetJasmine-

hari, this DP, post the big wala picture na, eye-candy hai ekdamπŸ˜ƒ
Yelo
πŸ˜†

Seeing the pot breaking consummation. 
A lot of chest heaving ...πŸ˜›
Oh..today was consumation kya ?πŸ˜†
I was flipping thru channels ..when i saw her lying on him...
I thot...kuch nai..yeh toh roz hota hai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by harith25

Yelo
πŸ˜†

something is special on his face in this photo, i love it. πŸ˜ƒ she is wearing pink dress, but it is reflecting on his face more😳
Edited by -SweetJasmine- - 9 years ago

Picture abhi baaki hai madam . the day is not over yet. 
give it full 24 hours πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aisa hai kya, then okay, i am waiting.πŸ˜†
😲😲😲

Ness Wadia Threw Burning Cigarettes at My Face: Preity Zinta to Police

All India | Press Trust of India | Updated: July 22, 2014 20:14 IST

Ness Wadia Threw Burning Cigarettes at My Face: Preity Zinta to Police

Associated Press

File photo of Preity Zinta with Ness Wadia

Mumbai: Bollywood actor Preity Zinta, who has accused industrialist Ness Wadia of molestation, has said her former boyfriend had thrown burning cigarettes at her and locked her up in a room even before the May 30 incident at Wankhede Stadium after which she filed a police complaint.

"Ness's behaviour towards me is getting more and more aggressive and violent over a period of time. From throwing burning cigarettes at my face to locking me up in rooms and manhandling me, I have seen it all with him," she said in a letter to Mumbai Police Commissioner Rakesh Maria.

She had submitted a letter to Mr Maria on June 30 when she met him to seek permission to go abroad.

"I (Zinta) just want him (Wadia) to be kept away from me so I can live in peace, otherwise one unfortunate day, in a fit of rage, he will kill me and that really scares me," she said in the letter, according to a police officer privy to the probe.

"I had no intention to harm him (Wadia) in anyway by lodging a police complaint, but I had no option left but to come to the police department for my safety. I am genuinely paranoid that he will try to harm me directly or indirectly in the future," she said.

In her complaint to the police on June 12, Ms Zinta had accused Mr Wadia of molesting, abusing and threatening her during an IPL match between Kings XI Punjab and Chennai Super Kings on May 30 at Wankhede Stadium. The two are co-owners of IPL team Kings XI Punjab.

"I had no intention to harm him (Wadia) in anyway by lodging a police complaint, but I had no option left but to come to the police department for my safety. I am genuinely paranoid that he will try to harm me directly or indirectly in the future," she said.

Mr Wadia had dismissed the charge as "false".

No Wadia group representative was available for comments on fresh allegations made by Mr Zinta against the industrialist in her letter to the police.