-Solo, But Not Hollow-||Now Seedhe, Will be Tede Soon || CC#4~IO~ - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
The social status and class don't make any difference in abuse against women.
Originally posted by -SweetJasmine-

The social status and class don't make any difference in abuse against women.

Not just social status and class, include education also in that list.  What is use of education if one behaves like an animal 

I am totally pi**ed off with the Vibgyor School incident ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by Jai.Mata.Di

Not just social status and class, include education also in that list.  What is use of education if one behaves like an animal 

I am totally pi**ed off with the Vibgyor School incident ðŸ˜¡

everyday hearing it on news sandy, it is like someone is stabbing directly into the heart. Innocent kids, how can people do this to them? Castrate them and chain them for the rest of their life. Don't kill them, make them misery.
Originally posted by -SweetJasmine-

everyday hearing it on news sandy, it is like someone is stabbing directly into the heart. Innocent kids, how can people do this to them? Castrate them and chain them for the rest of their life. Don't kill them, make them misery.

And such crimes are increasing at an alarming rate !!  Where are we living?  In hell only !!😡
Originally posted by Jai.Mata.Di

And such crimes are increasing at an alarming rate !!  Where are we living?  In hell only !!😡

i am wondering the same, is it increasing day by day? One person from some party said he will send his boys to rape ladies, is this really India, where women were given prime importance above everything? I don't know what is happening in our surroundings. It is like even women are not safe within the four walls of their house.🥱
Watch this, Campaign by Farhan Aktar..but I guess expecting too much..world is not this ideal.. sigh

She Was Alone at a Bus Stand With a Strange Man. This is What Happened

Offbeat | Written by Amrita Kohli | Updated: July 22, 2014 17:37 IST

She Was Alone at a Bus Stand With a Strange Man. This is What Happened

Courtesy: Pocket Films - Short Films Channel

Imagine being stranded at a bus stand after dark. You're all alone on the street except a strange man who keeps looking at you on and off. You phone to inform your family that you'll be late. As soon as you put your phone down, the man picks up his and asks a friend to meet him at the same bus stand.

This is every woman's nightmare. In the video below, this particular woman is visibly worried and creeped out - as any woman in her place would be. You can see her panic building when the stranger is joined by two of his friends.

As she stands clutching the railing for dear life with a thousand thoughts racing through her mind, none of them happy, the three men walk towards her. What happens next will shock you.

While we leave you to watch the video below, made on behalf of Farhan Akhtar's organization MARD, here's something you should keep in mind - it's easy to think and expect the worst of people but maybe it's time we try to keep an open mind. Maybe, just maybe, someone out there will extend a hand of friendship.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecfchijzVQ#t=15[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by MastMalang - 9 years ago
Just finished watching QH, big MU.
Billo rani doesn't tell the whole truth, tells Aahil that sanam married for money and it's a 3 month contract marriage and Nida is MIA.
Aahil hates sanam even more now.. It's the same aukaat thing for him as sanam is not rich and works for them in their house.. So married him for money..Edited by MastMalang - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MastMalang

Just finished watching QH, big MU.
Billo rani doesn't tell the whole truth, tells Aahil that sanam married for money and it's a 3 month contract marriage and Nida is MIA.
Aahil hates sanam even more now.. It's the same aukaat thing for him as sanam is not rich and works for them in their house.. So married him for money..

Yesterday saw a jhalak. 
there were 3 people. the girl in the SR crying, a man in the bathroom crying under the shower and another guy outside also feeling sorry for himself and telling that sanam married for money. 

So which one is the groom ??? 

BTW liked the new decoration canopy on the bed. Not the IPK style and repeated everywhere plastic lilies interspersed with red roses , but something which and green with fairy lights .

Originally posted by MastMalang

He got 5 crore offer to be part of BB..Good, all AAP members should do BB, they are good at nautanki especially Kejriwal..

After poll defeat, AAP leader Kumar Vishwas turns into a much in demand celebrity

NEW DELHI: Can one man's loss be the same man's gain? That's what seems to have happened in the case of Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas, after his humiliating loss to Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi in the Lok Sabha elections earlier this year when he even lost his security deposit. While his party is still picking up the pieces since its electoral drubbing in Lok Sabha polls, the poet-turned-politician seems to have turned into a celebrity much in demand, thanks to the recall value he gained by taking on Gandhi in Amethi.

Production company Endemol, for one, wants Vishwas in its hit reality TV show Bigg Boss, and has reportedly offered him Rs 5 crore for it. Before that, Vishwas will give a talk on leadership to Google employees at its headquarters in Silicon Valley this month and deliver a lecture on politics at the Stanford University in California. The AAP leader is also making his debut in the film industry by penning a song that will be sung by Asha Bhosle His performances abroad have increased and, according to sources, his charges too.

"Yes, I will be going to Stanford University to lecture on the topic 'Changing mood of Asian political upbringings' and to the Google headquarters to talk about leadership on July 29," Vishwas told ET. He also confirmed that Endemol has approached him to star in the new season of Bigg Boss beginning in September, but refused to share more details. Sources close to him, however, told ET that the AAP leader has been offered Rs 5 crore by Endemol and he has decided to join the show.

READ ALSO: Kumar Vishwas set for his Bollywood debut

After poll defeat, AAP leader Kumar Vishwas turns into a much in demand celebrity managing director and CEO of Endemol India, Deepak Dhar, chose to neither confirm nor deny this. "As per our policy, I cannot comment on market speculation," he told ET

Vishwas has no qualms in attributing his new-found popularity to his face-off with Gandhi. "It's a fact that certain sections which did not take me seriously were forced to sit up and notice when I decided to contest against Rahul Gandhi. My campaign in Amethi was covered by international media and voters had started asking Rahul some uncomfortable questions," he said.

The AAP leader had camped in Gandhi's constituency Amethi for three months before elections. His intensive campaign, however, could not make a mark among the voters there and he polled only about 25,000 votes.
That true. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Hope they mature enough by the next election . ðŸ˜›