(JOURNEY OF A WIFE -Bk 6) I'LL LOVE U TILL THE END!!! Imp NOTE- pg 91

Posted: 9 years ago

UmmmπŸ€” ... just wondering, does anyone else gives speeches as much as I doπŸ˜•?

Hell ... does anyone WRITE as much as I doπŸ˜‰?

And to think there was a time, I didn't even want to start this FF. Sure - I had many ideas for an FF, but writing it, seemed like a nightmare!

Our forum was filled with so many talented writers (Shana, Reeha & Sonali being the most famous in that period😳) ... who would read my feeble attempt?, but my love for Manveer (UDAY more than ManyataπŸ˜‰), made me take the plunge - and here we are AT BOOK 6😳!!!

Of course - nothing would've been possible - if it weren't for all my lovely friends/readers.  Thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me πŸ€— .

If there are any new readers, please note ... this story will only make sense if it's read right from the beginning, that is - BOOK 1πŸ˜ƒ! So .. if you're still interested ... here's the links to the previous instalmentsπŸ˜‰ :

Edited by ...navina... - 8 years ago

Hi navi!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

first to comment!!!

Congrats on bk 6!!!😳

Finally after years, you tell there is bk 6!!! πŸ˜ƒHe he he. Even though I asked you some, say, 1456578390 times about bk 6, you did not breathe a word!!!  why the suspence navi???😲  Then I would have asked you the name of bk 6 some, 5000000 times, and I am glad you did make me find out the name!! love giving me puzzles na, he h hee... πŸ˜‰

My spamming worked, I nearly slept refreshing the dek page 5 times every minute for 30 agonising minutes!! And when you posted it I stood ideal for 3 minutes hoping to res  after the prologue, then I lost my patience and resedπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hope you don't mind, he he he😳

Congrats on bk 6 once again!! And hope  we get bk 7 too, after all it's a great number na!!!

Edited by andy.a - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Great update
edited

i am still alive after posting the abouve 2 words naviπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi navi!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

How are you? Finally I am here to comment on the prologue! i know, I know. You are tired of hearing my excuses. so I am not saying anything why I was late...

So since is isn't an update, I am keeping my comment short, and I mean it!!πŸ˜‰

First of all a hearty congrats for reaching book6!!! It's a great achievement!!! I hope this book gets completed before your story ends and we get another book

Coming to the prologue, I found it a bit confusing, even after  reading it thrice (and now again, the 4 th time) maybe because I am getting old, iam not as sharp as I was!🀣

So I must say your new style of writing was superb!πŸ˜³πŸ‘ I mean, no one would believe it was your first time writing in this style, but I did feel a navi touch in the update( it should be like that na, silly me). Right from the time you gave me a teaser, I wanted to know, what lead to such a situation... and then our questions , and all my WRONG  answers na, it must have been fun for you na, navi?

So uday's past have come back to torture him na. so who  is anushka?  A girl whom uday had fun with  earlier? And manyta came to know the "so called truth" about uday's affair?

So what did anushka bring in with her? A son? Whose son? surely not uday's. and now udita's right to the throne is questioned? I don't like that!!

Manyta slapped uday?wow!!! that was unbelievable? How did you get manyta to hurt uday? ur uday? mistook him for someone?

Now did she really tell him, their journey was over? Our special reporter reports the exact reasons why she said that

Cash scandal in joaw6 sets

A cash scandal rocked the sets of joaw 6 as the writer decided to bribe the lead actress to call it quits , so that she can stop writing the book.

Our source in the set says that manyta  was given a sum of  5 crore to leave the sets and a new plot was developed with the writer as the lead opposite to uday

The scandal came out when uday refused to act in the show if manyta was not there. The truth however remains mysterious

Stupid na., I know it

So uday wont let her go na, very good boy!!! And they make out in the water and in public to show their anger and frustration!!! God!!! they are sooo strange...and manyta is pregnant!!! God! don't they even rest?πŸ˜•

So uday would kill anyone who would spoil his peaceful family life?? Is that what he meant?

Uday called that witch anu? He remembers her pet name? he deserves another slap for that!!! Now who is ayaan? And udayan  is his so called son?

I really loved uday's last dialogue and how you brought in all the books name in it!! it was really so good to read that! And you did keep the name you told me na!!! he he he.. got any more puzzles for me puzzle girl?

Anyway as promised I kept my comment short, he heπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

All the best for book 6 !!! do update soon!!

Did I get a pm?🀣

Love you❀️

Edited by andy.a - 9 years ago
Great start of book 6 and awsmmm name same goes to u nivi we'll love uu till the end i m talking about 3 of us hehehe
*I'm speechless*
if the prologue is so mind blowing, how will the upcoming chapters be!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for the PMπŸ€—

(and forgot to say, Congratulations for beginning the 6th book!! imagine 6 books..wow :) πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³im glad that i've never missed a single chapter until now...😳 thank you so much for giving us this FFπŸ˜ƒπŸ€— keep rockingπŸ‘πŸΌ)
Edited by ..IshqShava.. - 9 years ago
very interesting...please do PM me whenever you update...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hi Di - firstly;  , on da new thread.  Writing 6 books is quiet an achievement - I applaud you πŸ‘, and da fabulous plots dat you've come up with! The prologue was fantastic -its da best yet, and I believe dis will be da best book as well 😳. Sad dat its da final instalment, but holding thimbs dat maybe, somehow -someway, we'd get a 7th πŸ˜‰.

*Maynata is pregnant! Its da twins right? 

*Uday has an illigetinate son😑?

* Is Udayan dat child πŸ˜•?

* Theres quite a few new characters - can't wait for 2nd August

Love u,
Bye now πŸ€— .

Hai Navina, Congratulations for Book 6 ! Nice prologue !
Originally posted by huma12.

Great start of book 6  Thanks Huma πŸ€— . and awsmmm name Aww - glad u liked itπŸ˜ƒ!  same goes to u nivi we'll love uu till the end And I love u too❀️.   i m talking about 3 of us hehehe   3😲???  OMG - that's awesome ... congrats Huma