(JOURNEY OF A WIFE -Bk 6) I'LL LOVE U TILL THE END!!! Imp NOTE- pg 91 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..IshqShava..

*I'm speechless* No no ... I don't want u SPEECHLESS - I want u must say something😆.
if the prologue is so mind blowing, how will the upcoming chapters be!!👏👏👏 Awww - thanks for that 🤗 ... I'll do my utmost to make this last book, the best😳!
Thanks for the PM🤗  Welcome😃.

(and forgot to say, Congratulations for beginning the 6th book!!Thanks Vibha 🤗 .  imagine 6 books..wow :) 🥳🥳🥳im glad that i've never missed a single chapter until now...Embarrassed  {I'm glad I managed to keep u interested all this time😉} - thanks a lot for your support Vibha ... my very first commenter😳!!  thank you so much for giving us this FF😃🤗 keep rocking👍🏼  Thanks so much😃😳. )
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

love it, Thank u Sonali 🤗 , thanks for pm!  You're welcome 😊 .
Originally posted by capriya

Hai Navina, Hi Priyanka😃, Congratulations for Book 6 ! Thank u 🤗 . Nice prologue !  Thanxx😳!
Originally posted by MysticRiver

very interesting... Thank u so much Surya 🤗 , please do PM me whenever you update...👍🏼 Will do so, however I PM from a different ID ... so do look out for it😳.
Hi navina!
Congrats on the new bk!
The prologue was confusing , but am sure u would clear it soon! 
Do update soon!
naviii 1stly congraaatss for ur book 6!!!!!👏 its a greaaattt achievemntt really,but u compltely deserved it!!!!!! now the prologue was awesomee,and planted many qstions in my mind😛 okkay,by reading the hcappy,i am predicting that uday somehow had a baby from sme1 other than manyata😕 manyata is pregnant,aww soo sweett!!! but waitng fr my qstns to be answered,a greatt start!!!!!!😊😊
Heyyy hope your alright!!
First of all Congratzzz for Book 6..
Just praying one thing may u keep on writing and may I get more books to read😆
Prologue is awesome as always
Left me confused at many parts
But I'm sure u will make it clear in the coming chapters so I will wait..
Love the last part where both said together that " Ill love u till the end"
I have mentioned a few times but still will keep on saying that U r the awesomest writer I've ever come across!!
Do continue asap
Thanks for the pm
Hugs..
Ok as far as i understand, uday's past has made a reentry in his present with some result 😉 of his kartoots 😆 N now manyata has to deal with this...

Bring it on navi..😉
"WOW"
it is all that could come out of my speechless mouth.
this is was so... umm... no cant explain
this prologue is so captivating, interesting, a definite page turner (though there are no pages and even there isn't anything ahead but I wished i could read more and more of it so...) and i can definitely say "A New York Bestseller"
It was perfect!!
Keep giving such beautiful updates!!!
i really wish that you continue ahead, but i know how hard it is. I cant even manage giving regular updates and you managed posting 6 books with regular updates! so hats off. So I will not force you :P
and as they every legendary thing one or the  day has to end...
i will always remember and cherish this legendary series of books!
P.S. Sorry for the long comment, and thanks for regularly commenting on my every updating in spite of knowing that the update sucked to the core 
CONGRATS NAVI FOR BOOK 6

Book is full of suspence.
Read some new names.
Hope d upcomming chapters will reveal d suspence.
I am very much thrilled to read chapter one.
Plz update soon.
Hope u r doing fine.