Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😊hi😊..as usual i am late again and commenting after long time i am really sorry for this😭 ...but i had read ur all chapters...superb update..a blast from past is on the way..uday antics was funny..i was hoping that he will tell truth to manayata by himself...and at last udayan ...?????a plan by anushka orrr he ia relly uday's son...thanks for pm... Edited by Lovelydrops - 9 years ago
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Di, have u thought about what I asked u? plese do me dat 1 favour di please😳
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hande

OMG !! is UDAYAN UDAY'S SON??? It sure looks that way😉 ,  OH GOD !!! IAM SO SCARED FOR UDay ...!!.  Yep, I'm scared too ... let's hope Manyata doesn't kill him because of it!

but you are a good writter Awww, thanks for the compliment😳.  iam really impressed by reading your story its really nice ...!! 👏  Thank u Dear 🤗 .. keep it up update soon plzz Yeah - will be updating by the end of the week .

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.Kapoor-

Di, have u thought about what I asked u? Yes dear, I thought about it ... I'll update this week (anyways there's only 2 more LIKEs left for 58😳) . plese do me dat 1 favour di pleaseEmbarrassed OK Kavi😃.  

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydrops

😊hi😊.. Hello Prerna 😃. as usual i am late again Awww - not THAT late😉, and commenting after long time i am really sorry for this😭 ...  Really no need to apologise dear ... but I can't tell u how happy I was to see a comment from you😳 . but i had read ur all chapters...superb update..  Thank you [?:D<] . a blast from past is on the way..  A very big "blast"😉.  uday antics was funny..  Yeah, when you're scared - u do stupid things😆!  i was hoping that he will tell truth to manayata by himself...  He never got  the chance to ... and it's too late nowCry.  And I doubt Manyata will give him a chance to explain himself😒 .. and at last udayan ...?????  Hmmm - as in Uday Junior😈.  a plan by anushka orrr he ia relly uday's son...  Aah , if I tell u that now ... then u won't return to read the rest of the story😉, so let it be my secret for now.  thanks for pm...  You're welcome😊. 

Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HunsraJ thumbnail
HunsraJ thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
really superb update navi... damn so manytata knows the truth now i hate this anu and ayaan especially when anu smiled cunningly when they heard manyata saying jaighar heir... haha found udita behaviour really cute when she marched up to jazzy... i hope j makes some improvement before jazzys first birthday... though uday deserved that slap still felt sorry as he did have the right to explain his part... even manyata cant stay without uday really loved the pool scene... even like uday i have a doubt thats not udays kids and i hope his doubt is right hopefully... lol brij is still moaning about his granddaughter calling him uncle

and just loved this part when manyata was thinking in her head even i hope uday puts everything right

in my mind, I see a DISASTER  before us; in my heart - I KNOW YOU"LL PUT EVERYTHING RIGHT! 

Whatever the outcome ...just know this; even if I try - I can't hate you ... I'll love u till the End!

haha this time i didnt take long to comment like always do update next part soon and thanks for the pm

SaraloveAshiyal thumbnail
Wow first one to comment it feels Good. Now Coming To Update. As Usual the Update was Fantastic. Mind Blowing. Lovable. Lovely. And Love it To The Core. But Navina Dii I Felt That U Rushed The Whole Scene. I Thought U Would Explain it In Detail. Anyways U R Fabulous Writter U Know how to Proceed the Story. And U Had Already Pictured It On Ur Mind :)... Well Seriously I Love It. And Navina Dii I Have A Request Plz Dont End The Story. I Love It. I Feel At India Forums U R The only one Who is Continuning and Updating The Story. So Navina Dii Dont End The Story. Take It As Long As U Can Take. And We Readers Will Enjoy It Reading It and Will Give U A Best Response from Our Side. And If Is Possible that Update The Story Chapters Soon. And Plz Do PM me plzzz... And One More thing r u On Facebook. If U R Then Whats Ur Name on Facebook. Id. Well Well Im Looking Forward For Ur Next Update and Ur Answers. And Keep It Up... :) Thumbs Up.. And Hats Off :)
Previous
1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 73
Next