(JOURNEY OF A WIFE -Bk 6) I'LL LOVE U TILL THE END!!! Imp NOTE- pg 91 - Page 23

Posted: 9 years ago
Ohhh No I Thought I Would be the First one to Comment. Anyways... Next Time... But Still im happy. Atleast I got The Oppturnity to Comment... Looking Forward for ur Replys :)
WOW!! awesome update dear...loved it
loved it thanks for pm as always
Wow navina that was huge! (i don't mean the length of the update..lol)
kya se kya ho gaya 😔 priceless paradise of glass comes crashing down 😭 feeling too sad for Manveer :( but they've been through much bigger troubles before and have come out unscathed, so no tension 😉
oh no, DS wants to get J off life support..how difficult the decision must've been for her -_-
lastly, i just luuuv how Manveer's 'hunger' draws them closer! ❤️ manyata shouldn't have slapped uday but its so her to act first & think later..
Please update as soon as u can 😃
Thank u for PM..
(sorry, not decorating my comment coz i'm online through phone)

(Just remembered, i had said that I'd tell u my guess after reading this part..😳 so i think that this Anu must have been two timing with Ayaan and Uday since the beginning and when she got preggers with Ayaan's kid, they must've put the blame on Uday as a part of the game and extracted money out of him; never aborting it in the first place with an intention to use it as a future investment..lol and now they must have got greedy for more and come back to defraud Uday..😆)
Edited by ..IshqShava.. - 9 years ago
Awesome update...
Hey my like button is nt working , so pls add +1 dere...

Thanks for d pm, n update d next one soon...
Hai Navina, you updated after so many days .. once again you wrote a fantastic chapter ! And I like it so much ! Iam feeling so fresh reading your update ! Iam guessing the story is moving forward. I think Anushka and Ayaan is faking out Uday . Iam waiting fot the next part !
Originally posted by huma12

Awsssmmm update nivi

Thanks Huma 🤗

Originally posted by sanghita0000

WOW!! awesome update dear...loved it

Thanxx Sanghita 🤗 .

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

loved it thanks for pm as always

Thank u Sonali 🤗 .

Originally posted by MysticRiver

nice update..

Thank you Surya 🤗 .

Originally posted by preya_radev

really superb update navi... Thank u so much 🤗 . damn so manytata knows the truth now Not really ... she's assuming that's the truth😉. i hate this anu and ayaan especially when anu smiled cunningly when they heard manyata saying jaighar heir... Yep, which means they have ulterior motives😈.  haha found udita behaviour really cute when she marched up to jazzy... Yeah - she's wasn't pleased about her sleep being disturbed😆.  i hope j makes some improvement before jazzys first birthday... I hope so too.  though uday deserved that slap still felt sorry as he did have the right to explain his part... I agree! even manyata cant stay without uday Like true soul-mates😳..  really loved the pool scene... Awww, glad u enjoyed it (it was quite hard to write 😔). even like uday i have a doubt thats not udays kids and i hope his doubt is right hopefully... It all depends on the writer's mood😉. lol brij is still moaning about his granddaughter calling him uncle  Ya - poor guy😆.  and just loved this part when manyata was thinking in her head even i hope uday puts everything right
in my mind, I see a DISASTER  before us; in my heart - I KNOW YOU"LL PUT EVERYTHING RIGHT! 

Whatever the outcome ...just know this; even if I try - I can't hate you ... I'll love u till the End!
That was my favourite part also😳.
haha this time i didnt take long to comment like always You were second place Sonali - I'm very impressed👏.  do update next part soon Sure. and thanks for the pm  You're welcome😊.

Hey Navinadi, how are u? As promised here I am😳. Taking a small break from studies just to tell mmy feelings 'bout da chapter.
As usual - it was spectacular; and I wished it wouldn't end. Manveers separate, but inter-linked thoughts were sooo cute. Both wanted da same thing☺️, indicating their soulmate connection. 
Loved Udita, i'm just like dat -nobody must disturb me when i'm fast asleep; can murder dem for dat😡! If Jazzy coukd answer, I wonder what she would've said🤔?
Ds is in turmoil, she can't afford to keep her granddaufhter alive, so she feels dat its best to switch off da life-support😭. It's a tough decision but I don't think Jaggat will allow her to do so😃.
I don't like dat new character Aditi, she's married and she's ogling Uday😡. Wish dat Manyata gives her a slap soon😈.
Awwn I don't think Uday is Henpecked😆. He jus can't say NO to his wife - IE, he's a good husband, dat's all.
Dat sign in the dr's rooms about a happy mommy, dat was so sweet😳. Loved it. (was der really such a sign or did u make it up😉?)
I feel dat Anu and Ayaan are here to scheme money out of Uday, their talks in da room suggested dat to me. Hope I'm right, really don't want Uday having children without Manysta being da mother😒.
Finally, da  part dat killed me, was "prince-father of many"🤣. Di, it was truly hilarious😆👏.

Don't think I omitted anything😕 (I can give another comment if I need to add something, rite di😉?)  I think this is da largest comment I ever gave😳-Dat's how much I enjoyed da chapter👏!

Update soon and thanks 4 da pm 😊. Love u 🤗 .

PS - me LIKE tab is faulty, please post it for me when you can😛.

Hey!!!🤗 Yes you updatedd!!!
{i'm busy now days so i'm might be late to read so yeah..sorry😳xx}
Coming to the chapter: Amazing!❤️ How you've described the two feelings at the end was superb! I want moreee😆 ☺️ Describing what they are thinking 👏👏 I could imagine a scene right infront of my eyes 
aha Manyata can't live without her prince 😆 No matter how angry she is
😆 and Uday is non the less... Them two i tell you, no matter how angry they are, they'll always sort it out with a kiss🤬 😆 just shows what true love they have for each other
Wait does Anu even have a husband????😕 😲
Wait if Uday used protection then how did Anu get pregnant, somethings really fishy 🤔
I think... that child might not be his...or maybe is...😕 {i'm really confused😆}
Who the hell is Aditi and Neha? 🤣 🤣 Another wannabe of Uday kya? 🤣
awww i bet Aditi's plan too comfort hottie Uday cancelled🤣 😲 
and top of that she has a husband... naughty girl i tell you🤣 but what to do how can one resist Udayveer the hottie☺️
aww, i hope Jay gets better soon yaar 
@Do Update Soon! xx
Will be waiting! xx 
@And Thanks For the PM😃
Tc🤗