Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Aw!!x!😳 Hey navi!!!!!!!🤗  Hi Maddy😃.
Has it been 2 years now😆 Well you survived didn't you😉 Lucky me😆.
❤️ Congratzz meri jaan{teacher😛}🤗  Thank u ... my student of the Year 🤗 .
The prologue was fab i must say it was amazing👏 nicely written👍🏼  Thanxx 🤗 .

I must say😃 your a gifted writer😉 (and no i'm not lying i'm being honest😉}   Awww - thank u for the lovely complimentEmbarrassed.
😳Manyata is pregnant with twins awxx❤️😳 { boys right?}😆 That's correct😃.
Di DO update soonnn otherwise...😈 Next Saturday Maddy😉
😆
@Ty for the PM😃  You're welcome😊.
@Nice title name 😉  So glad u approve😉!

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
omg navina tha prologue is mindblowing really cant wait for the first part 2nd aug hurry up and come soon 
HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nash..

CONGRATZ NAVINA  Thanks Nash 🤗 .

Finally the much awaited sixth installment of JOAW is up and must say...ITS SUPER EXCITING  Aww - that so nice to hear😳.

This book is going to be about Uday's past battling with his present..thats pretty much evident. Yes it is ... but it won't be the entire book😃. But You see my dear writer, when you are the one typing...then even emotional and troublesome scene can be dot dot dot. . . (you know what I mean😆  I think I do😉.). Aur iss book ki toh opening hi 'JHAKAAS' hai..!! Bohot mehnat ki hain yaar, so glad u found it "JHAKAAS😉"

Just kidding Navi, but on a serious note, Wish you all the best for this book Thank u so much😳!!  also and may God help you to change your mind of stopping JOAW. We'll see if HE succeeds😉.

You are an amazing writer Navina..keep it up!!
🤗🤗  Thanks Nash ... thanks for all your support😳.

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar4eva55

Awesome update!! 😳  Thanks Alisha 🤗 .
But wait..what? Huhh😕!! Last book?? :O   Yep - last book ... surely u didn't think it'll go on forever😉😆. 

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParusDivs

Waiting for the First Update 😛😛

Awww - that's too cute! 
Update is ready ... just waiting for the 2nd  

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: preya_radev

omg navina tha prologue is mindblowing Awww - thank u so much 🤗 , really cant wait for the first part 2nd aug hurry up and come soon 6 days to go Sonali 😉! 

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessZaneb

Amazing love the update ,Thanks Zaneb 🤗 .  it was nice reading from udays point of view ,Yep - I tried something different for a change ... but let me tell u - it's difficult writing from Uday's perspective.   loved the understanding and bond between mayata and uday , love the last part I'll love you till the end it was so cute. Glad u enjoyed it - I thought it'll be apt to end with the title of the book😳. 
Can't wait until the next update , Awww - the wait is coming to an end😃,  you're the best!  ... and so are you😳. 

HunsraJ thumbnail
suhaanR thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Err 🤔 - did you write the prologue? It's different from your normal!  No, don't get me wrong (I'm  not criticising by any means) - it was mind-blowing, and extremely fresh. A refreshing peak into a track from the protagonist's point of view!  Well done Navin - for trying something new; and hitting the bull's eye too😉. Terrific!! Now 1 thing I just can't believe, u got Uday an illegitimate child😲.  Did Uday do something to anger you that you're taking such harsh revenge on him😆? You're uploading tomorrow, then I guess I made it just in time😃. Thanks for the PM, love - Suhaan😊.