(JOURNEY OF A WIFE -Bk 6) I'LL LOVE U TILL THE END!!! Imp NOTE- pg 91 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by andy.a

Great update   Thank u Andy ๐Ÿค— .
edited

i am still alive after posting the abouve 2 words navi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Yeah ... I decided to be lenient on you๐Ÿ˜‰.

Hi navi!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Hi Andy๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

How are you? Good and you?  Finally I am here to comment on the prologue! i know, I know. You are tired of hearing my excuses. so I am not saying anything why I was late... I know, I know ... u were busy with Tom, Dick, Harry & John๐Ÿ˜‰!

So since is isn't an update, I am keeping my comment short, and I mean it!!๐Ÿ˜‰  U always lie to me, na๐Ÿ˜ญ

First of all a hearty congrats for reaching book6!!! Thanks Andy ... it's U and all my other lovely readers that got me here๐Ÿ˜ณ.  It's a great achievement!!! I hope this book gets completed before your story ends and we get another book Nice try sweet-heart ... keep dreaming.

Coming to the prologue, I found it a bit confusing, even after  reading it thrice (and now again, the 4 th time) maybe because I am getting old, iam not as sharp as I was!๐Ÿคฃ No Baby - you're still a child๐Ÿ˜‰.

So I must say your new style of writing was superb!Embarrassed๐Ÿ‘  Thanks ... u do know it took my 3 weeks to write it๐Ÿ˜†.  I mean, no one would believe it was your first time writing in this style, but I did feel a navi touch in the update( it should be like that na, silly me). Right from the time you gave me a teaser, I wanted to know, what lead to such a situation... and then our questions , and all my WRONG  answers na, it must have been fun for you na, navi? I had a laugh-riot at your expense๐Ÿ˜‰.

So uday's past have come back to torture him na. so who  is anushka?  A new character. A girl whom uday had fun with  earlier? Yep, she's an EX๐Ÿคข. And manyta came to know the "so called truth" about uday's affair? THAT and a bit more๐Ÿ˜‰.

So what did anushka bring in with her? A son? Whose son? Uday's son - UDAYAN! surely not uday's. and now udita's right to the throne is questioned? I don't like that!! I'm not changing my story-line for u ๐Ÿ˜†.

Manyta slapped uday?  wow!!! that was unbelievable? Howcome๐Ÿ˜•?  How did you get manyta to hurt uday?  I told her, he was cheating on her with meโ˜บ๏ธ.  ur uday? mistook him for someone? Nope - he was my intended target๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

Now did she really tell him, their journey was over?YES she did ... didn't u read it in the 4 times u read the prologue๐Ÿ˜†.  Our special reporter reports the exact reasons why she said that

Cash scandal in joaw6 sets

A cash scandal rocked the sets of joaw 6 as the writer decided to bribe the lead actress to call it quits , so that she can stop writing the book.

Our source in the set says that manyta  was given a sum of  5 crore to leave the sets and a new plot was developed with the writer as the lead opposite to uday

The scandal came out when uday refused to act in the show if manyta was not there. The truth however remains mysterious

*** Yes ... it's true - lead actress, Manyata; was paid 5 crore to quit the book, so that the writer/producer/ director can take a much needed break!   There is no plans to write anything further  - be it with UdayVeer or Manyata.  Speculation is rife though, that the writer is shifting the reigns to her dear friend ANDY to continue the story ... WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE๐Ÿ˜‰***

Stupid na., I know it It amazes me how much time u have that u include ARTICLES in your comments๐Ÿ˜† - you're too good, AndyClap.

So uday wont let her go na, very good boy!!!  Haan Neetu! And they make out in the water and in public to show their anger and frustration!!!Something like that๐Ÿ˜‰.  God!!! they are sooo strange...and manyta is pregnant!!! So what๐Ÿ˜•? God! don't they even rest?Confused They can rest when they die (or when I close off JOAW๐Ÿ˜†)

So uday would kill anyone who would spoil his peaceful family life?? Is that what he meant?That's exactly what he meant.

Uday called that witch anu? She's not a WITCHOuchHe remembers her pet name? Not exactly a PET NAME ... but a SHORTENED name๐Ÿ˜‰. he deserves another slap for that!!! Naa - can't bear to give him another 5'er๐Ÿ˜ญ.  Now who is ayaan? Think Andy ... ๐Ÿ˜‰ - I mentioned him before.   And udayan  is his so called son? Well , the boy's name gives his parentage awayOuch.

I really loved uday's last dialogue and how you brought in all the books name in it!! Glad u enjoyed that ... it was quite difficult to word it perfectly.  it was really so good to read that! And you did keep the name you told me na!!! Told u, that I won't change it๐Ÿ˜ƒ. he he he.. got any more puzzles for me puzzle girl? I'll let u know๐Ÿ˜‰.

Anyway as promised I kept my comment short, he he๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† From which angle was it SHORT for you๐Ÿ˜•?

All the best for book 6 !!! Thank u Andy ๐Ÿค— , do update soon!! In 80 minutes time (I think)

Did I get a pm?๐Ÿคฃ No you didn't ... because u didn't delete 3 previous PMs of mine๐Ÿ˜†.

Love youโค๏ธ  Love u too ๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!

Originally posted by ParusDivs

The prologue is so scary and confused     !!!!!!! Was it?  ... I'm so sorry about that - hopefully as the chapters unfold, you'll get some insight Omg,  something very bad is happened between them    , Uday's past has caught up with him   ... and it's devastating for Manyata๐Ÿ˜ญ!!!    Manyata staying away from Uday  ??? We both know she can't stay away from him ... Lot of misunderstanding in their relationship ??   Don't worry - I'll try not to prolong the misery.  So many questions  ... You'll get the answers from Ch2, onwards๐Ÿ˜‰.  The book title is the only relief 'I'll love u till the end' !!!!       It's true ... because Uday will love Manyata till the end.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Great update!
Do continue soon.

Edited:

HI navi, how r u?
Um , why did u quote my res? Did u think i wont comment?
Honestly i wasnt sure when i could comment. God! My college is killing me.

Anyway , i would keep my comment short as my lappy is dead and typing frm phone is too tiresome.

So how was the update?
Great as usual. But when was nt it that way? ๐Ÿ˜†

coming to the starting,
as i said earlier, if i was given a chance to choose i would have chosen jai. I feel it would be more easier to forget the unborn child than ur life partner, the latter's death would be more painful.

Anyway , someone had to make a choice and uday did it.
And he was crucified for that.

Edited again! Lol
i know i havent edited my cmt for more than a month.
But life got hectic and u werent here.
I am cming to this forum today just so that i cn edit my cmt.
Lets begin with the sad news- my lappy died and i got to type frm my phone!

Before i get again distracted again , let me go to my duty.
Where was i?
Yes! Jaggat! The father who blamed his day old baby for all sorrow in his life.
What an idiot !
He should be hit with smething!
But thank god ! Jazzy got many mamas to take care of her.
Um, is there smething going bw jaggat and unnathi? Would vijay lose his love? Tell me !

So after months jaggat got sme sense fed into his thick scull!
That too, by the "villian" in his love story.
What uday said was true.
You do knw how to write gd advices, navi!
No wonder i am always behind u! Lol

Edited by andy.a - 9 years ago
At last the long wait is over Thanks for the update as u promised๐Ÿค—  ... Really lovely episode    (Don't know what is in store for the upcoming chapters  ) Feeling really sad for the new baby girl Jazz    her lovely uncle Uday Veer gifted her a life but became motherless for the time being   Poor Jai ,  we want her to be back soon as Jasmine needs her the most๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ... Why every one blaming our loving Uday ?๐Ÿ˜ก  now he very well knew a mother's pain of loosing her baby  as once Manyata went through it  So he can assume how Jai react once she will get to know her baby is not alive as they silently gave permission to sacrifice her baby's life to save her๐Ÿ˜• ... whereas  jagat is acting like a totally  insane creature without understanding the situation ๐Ÿคข  His disappointment and pain is justified   But how can he be so rude to Uday  and his very own baby who is so innocent and unaware of what's happening around her  ...  little Jazz almost left orphan    .. thank god both the jaigarh and devgarh family's are there to taken charge of the little one. . though the baby is left alone without her parents near her, she is blessed with so much motherly figures around her to take care of .. . ...   this time manyata never questioned uday for what he was done and stood as a pillar stone by his side , she became so matured to cope up with his right doings at the right time .. .. Hope Jai will thank them in future for saving her baby's life๐Ÿ˜Š surprised that unnati is taking care of the baby as i expected manyata to be   .. and Vijay is  so understanding towards her.  ... Uday is so matured and turned as a very experienced man ,๐Ÿ˜› he took care of the situation very well   his scolding threw light on Jagat  and finally he got ready to accept his daughter with all her rights  .. 
Here comes my favorite part   awww Udita is so jealous to her baby sister  , she don't want her papa to be shared with anyone.. ... Paapa - cally me!...,  
  MY PAAPA! ,  Paapa - MINE'S! , ... shooo lovely  she is very possessive of her father and want to be his center of attraction.. her father is her own property  .. and poor uday left baffled when his very own 3 girls together claimed on him ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.. he payed well for petting udita by saying she is his most favorite one, ๐Ÿ˜ณ  manyata turned out as Udita's 'baap' in possessing over uday.. 
 finally it's time for the next baby to come out  ...  while udita is busy with her new born sisi, her parents are trying hard to bring a sibling for her    ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ...   
And the final part๐Ÿคฃ  ... it was such an awww situation for Uday  .. he left super embarrassed before his father   .. and what manyata screamed at last was,!!!  , ,,,, omg  ๐Ÿ˜ณ am I still blushing???  ... 

Thanks for such an awesome , 'embarrassing'  ๐Ÿ˜† , Lovely Update !!!!!!

Edited by ParusDivs - 9 years ago
Heyyy Naviii!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—
Superb! Loved it!โค๏ธ I'm without words lol๐Ÿ˜† {List is endless๐Ÿ˜ณ}
Aww x I love youโค๏ธ yaar for not killing Jay love love you!!!!!!! xx๐Ÿค—
 I hope she wakes up and see her little jazzy grow up.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
I don't want her to be in coma for long ok! Aww xx ๐Ÿ˜ณ poor Jagat what did he put himself in 
...๐Ÿ˜’ completely ignoring his daughter. That wasn't right๐Ÿคข But hey, late or not  at least he realized by Uday's words๐Ÿ˜‰ that he shouldn't have done that. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I hope he be's a good father to her now๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
Aha Uday's part is funny๐Ÿคฃ the three ladies showing their "love" for Uday aha.๐Ÿ˜† 
Udita aww xx cute jealous baby. ๐Ÿ˜† โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ฒ aha  Manyata getting jealous of Udita{ Well that's new lool๐Ÿ˜‰}๐Ÿ˜†
Aww xxโ˜บ๏ธ Uday blushing at the end โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜† Well can't wait for the next update lool it'll be worth waiting for ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿคฌ {๐Ÿ˜†}
@Update sooon!!! x Teacher otherwise...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I knew you'd like it๐Ÿ˜‰. ๐Ÿ˜† Is it so?Seems like my teacher knows me more than my self ๐Ÿ˜†Well - I'm learning a lot about you๐Ÿ˜ณ.
๐Ÿ˜† "learning" ๐Ÿ˜† I didn't know i'm a book full of secrets to discover {joke}  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Then can u tell me their names๐Ÿ˜‰? Names?๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh the boys um...๐Ÿ˜ณ ... it'll be Virat n Veer ๐Ÿ˜†   Wow , excellent guesses๐Ÿ‘ (it's wrong though๐Ÿ˜†) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oh come on you could at least pretend i was right ๐Ÿ˜† {joke} ๐Ÿ˜” Oh well, i bet the parents have chosen a better name for the two lool๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh so it means it would have been 50/50 chance lool ๐Ÿ˜†That's right. I'm always right ๐Ÿ˜› {Just kidding}๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by THEfanOFheartz - 9 years ago
hey naviii!!!!! so here comes the fabulous chapter1 of book 6๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š 
aww pity on jagat,uska bhi koi dosh nehi hai,actually kisi ka bhi dosh nehi hai,all are hurt and all r right in their own perspectves!!! but thankfully uday made jagat realise his mistakee!!!!! btw thaank uu for not killing jai alreadyy,jai ko coma se bahar jaldi laana๐Ÿ˜Š udita is chooo cutee,she doesnt want to share her papa,but share karne ke liye to bhot se ladies khade hai,par thw nner is our lil princesss๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
manyata jealous of uditaa,sach mein cuteness ki factory hai yaha!!!! then manveer romance part was awesomee!!!! but the best line has to be the last line,of the speaker and what manyata clamied and uday's blushh!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
awsssmmm update nivi manyata make uday embarass Make A Baby hehehehehe
Awesome, superb update navi..
Uday handled the situation in his way n in such life decisions, no side is wrong, its just which option u think is d best...

Bt acc to me its d mother who should be chosen bt their also conditions apply like chances of surviving etc...

N i wanted to ask, we will reach the prologue part sooner or later...

Thanks for d pm...
just loved ur update
it was beyond words and was just so unpredictable
also, i would like to thank you for not killing that chammak chhalo turned sati savitri jay
literally ur update was worth wait...๐Ÿ˜Ž