Nadaswaram Written Updates 21-25 July

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Monday Updates episode 1116

Resuming back to PP - story picking up πŸ˜†

Subha soon for nani siva palani track - hopefully!!
Gopi shock to see nani with siva and palani. Nani ask for money - siva says no. Nani threatens them. No choice siva gives. Gopi standing from far totally confused whats going on. Later gaja comes and gopi updates him what he saw. Gopi confused but gaja theliva says they are planning to do something bad on gopi. Gaja suggest they leave from here. But gopi adamant to find out what really is going on as to make sure rohini is safe. Gopi calls malar and updates her what happen. He want malar to come down help him sort out what is really going on. Malar says she will come after sam reception. For now she ask gopi to do what she says. Muted conversation.

Pirai puspa comes and ask mangatha why suddenly she agreed for babu to come for reception. Mangatha says she had no choice at that time in front of sokku. Pirai suggest mangatha to call and talk to rani again and make sure she does not come for the reception. Mangatha calls her - tells them if they want gayu to live happily with sam, they should not come for reception. Rani shock. But this time Rani does not give in. Questions back on why she should not come for their daughter reception. Mangatha reminds her about their promise not talking to prasath. Rani replies that is different - this is different. The promise will always be there. But this is their daughter so they have every rights to be there. Mangatha got no rights to question them. If she has problem with this - she can talk and sort out this issue during reception in front of everyone. Rani says they will be there for reception and cuts the call. Mangatha shock. Tells pirai what happen. Everyone not sure what to do.

Thodarum

Tuesday Episode 1117

** Nelli ask paramu to go work with her sister and learn everything. Its for her own good. Let ramesh take his time to change and come.

** Gopi gaja comes to see siva - smarty ask if he had given any money to nani and if his seen palani recently. Siva malapufy lot.

**mageshu happy - tells husband prasath received his cash already. Husband not happy about going to see him for money. Mageshu adamant getting money from prasath.

**Subhu comes - as josiyar suggest subhu creates drama about going to meet gopi to get job. Prasath gets annoyed and tells subhu to just stay here and help him with his new construction company. Prasath ask gayu if she informed their parents about the reception. He then ask maha to go immediately see her parents and ask them to force and invite his parents here. Maha goes. Mangatha runs to maha asking why she is going to call them? Maha ask if she has any other option as her husband has told her so. Mangatha tension.

Continue -

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago
its nice to see rani answer back mangatha... appadi podu aruvale
Wednesday 

Mangatha tries to stop maha..maha says my purushan is importan for me..i ll listen to him only..She goes to her house and tells her parents to go to pollachi and invite babu and rani ..Pirai and push angry..Sam happy...

Pirai says go tell ur husband i ll not go and invite nnul..enna panjayathu vandhalum we r ready to face..go tell ur husband...maha kenjufying but pirai stubborn..Maha says ok..  i ll go an  infor m him...But u ppl get ready to welcome me here as vazhavetti..and starts crying...Pirai sad and says ok we will go thr to ivite them...

Gopi calls malar and tells her siva and nani and thr 25,000 story..and also says un thangatchi dhan ennai sandega padra..Malr the calls rohini and confrnts her...Rohini says un purushan dhan thappu.Malar says u go and ask ur purshan 25,000 kuduthana illaiya nnu and cuts the call..

Rohini asks siva and siva says yes..kuduthen...But gopi dhan kuduka sonnaru and also dont tell this to anyone nnu vera sonnaru..Rohini loosu nambitta nd scolds gopi..Muttal rohini loosu madhiriyae pesittu pora..says i ll not leave thsi matter so easily...siva nalla yethi vidran..says leave this..no one will beleive us..Rohini says i ll talk to my appa...

mahesu and selvaranga shopping panranga..dress,sweets,fruits..ennathu kku theriyala ..πŸ˜•
veetla palagaram vers suttings πŸ˜†πŸ˜†mahesu says ellam annan kku dhan kudukanum..says ella sweet kku oru car kuduka poiraru my  annan πŸ€£..Oh...lol..car kku indha sweet lanjama ...loosu mahesu..mahesu super happy..

Thodarum
Edited by _SK_ - 9 years ago
Friday update
1. PP home  - Mageshu is sitting near palagaram, MM and madhavi comes there, MM tries to eat, but Mageshu doesn't allow saying it is for prasad annan. After some time Sokku and geetha come, and Sokku starts his usual advice, but has a valid point - why mageshu didn't celebrate her annan's return after 27 years then, and why now ? So, it is clear to everyone that she is after money... Mageshu gets angry and takes the food items (with geetha, ragini help in a auto) and leaves.

Mageshu home - Mageshu arrives ask for Rs. 100 for auto fare to Selvarangam, he starts his advice, magesh not happy. selvarangam says his entire one month earning has gone, only Rs 100 was left over, and that is also poye pochu now.. . Mageshu says his one month salary is worth only for these palagaram, and that is their status... SR hits mageshu πŸ‘

2. Thirupur - gopi home - Nani is back home, gopi and kaja tries to enquire her where she was today, and about her family etc..Nani says she went home to give money for hospital expenses and that siva gave the money. While leaving, she left money receipt, and kaja preserves it.

Nani gets call from Siva that he needs a photo of her, in bed, with Gopi (How mean, che...) and ask her to take photo from her cell and send ot him immediately... Nani talai attufy and goes out to Gopi portion... Kaja leaving home, and says gopi has bought tickets for night show for a movie... Nani goes back and tells siva that she coulnd't take photo yet... Morning, nani comes back on her mission (!!), kaja is leaving for tea. Nani goes inside home, but gopi sleeping with entire body completely covered up in bed sheet πŸ˜³.. Nani lie down next to him, and tries to remove the bed spread ... thank god, freeze...

Nani - shame on you... Hope Gopi, Kaja or Duck sam catch her while taking picture...

Thanks for the update.
It is Sam in there I think. Would like to see nani face seeing Sam there(Hopefully)