F.I.R New format + New timings WTH!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello so as you all know there is a new show called "Tu mere agal bagal hai" which replaced F.I.R which kinda made me sad 😭 and angry 😡. Because the new show is trying to copy CNWK. And for us F.I.R Fans its really annoying. We want F.I.R Monday to Friday not just Saturday and Sunday!  And anyone else who found the new format of F.I.R really utter boring and useless? I mean the new format is totally 🤬. I went to youtube and i saw that the dislike rate on F.I.R after the new format is 75 % yep, you wont believe neither did I. But its true. Sabtv should stop experimenting with such a great show F.I.R. Which is running from 2006. Please if you want to experiment do it with "Balveer". Or start telecasting "Balveer" on pogo or cartoon network. And replace it fir F.I.R. Anyways how do you guys feel?  Edited by aayush101 - 9 years ago
I actually love Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai. And it's not copying CNWK. It's just a fiction show with a live audience. FIR is copying Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai if anything.

I don't like this new format either. It's quite annoying and it makes me want to leave the show because they've ruined it by adding a live audience. Hopefully they realize soon and remove this live audience else the show might just end up having to go off air.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
It was a shocking news for me also.
I'm hating this new format
not sure if the CV's know what they doing
at this rate the show will soon go off air
Fir is my favourite show👍🏼 I really respect women and would like to see men and women work hand in hand 
But I'm really Disappointed with this new format i.e. the on stage  FIR with live audience as there are many reasons
1 I'm really missing d stunts and action or the real set performance which I'm not gonna get  to watch because of the new format.
2 Now It has become boring because of the full episode is focussed on one location ie. the Imaan Chauki  and we as viewers don't really know what is going on out side the chauki like before. If there is a Scene change then there is no change in the Location that used to be there before😭.
3 The change of timings please guys the MON- FRI 10:30-11:00 timing was really good. I find myself free to watch it.
Pleeeaaassseee ggguuuyyysss changeee this formattt  an the show timings as well 👍🏼
or else this show will loose it's ratings and it will go off air😭
I'm starting to get very annoyed with this new format. Where's the fun in it now? It's all centered around solving a case in the chowki and not heading to say a person's house or even out in the street. I don't mind it being on the weekends only, but go back to the old format at least!