Sahil ss-When Tables Turn part 1 up n pg 3 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Aww smriti u back with saahil story...wow..its very interesting 
 The role of Ishaan is played by Karan Singh grover

Part-1

"You understand the value of a person only when you loose them.." Ahil felt the tinge when he saw Sanam fainting and worse when Ishaan had caught her. The way Ishaan held her was in itself a symbol as Ahil had noticed the amount of concern ,the guy Ishaan had for his wife Sanam.."Yes she was his wife and would stay with him forever.He loved her and he would make her love him back. No matter what.."

Ahil rushed to her and begin to call her-"Sanam... Sanam wake up please..." getting desperate..

Ahil-"Latif ...call the doctor now.." and he scoped her up in his arms and literally ran towards their room.

The desperation in his voice clearly indicated love.. and this was noticed by Ishaan and one another person who fumed at this ..

Rehaan watched stunned as he saw a lady doctor checking Sanam's pulse and Bp.As she injected, Sanam gained her conscious..

Sanam-"Suhana di..."

Suhana-"Shh...sweet heart you need to rest "and stroked her hairs softly.

Suhana was about to get to the door when  a tensed Ishaan walked in  and gave the mobile to her..

Suhana rushed out immediately. Sanam looked doubtfully... at Ishaan and he shrugged.

Suh-"She is fine didn't worry. It's just low Bp.."

Anonymous-"Careful Suhana she is very important to me.."

Suh-"I understand  di.."

Sanam turned to look at Ishaan with a lot of questions  in her mind..

Sanam-"Ishaan..what?"

Ishaan-"Sanam just relax please take rest I will come back later, I have something important to attend ." and he left.

Ishaan in mind-"I am sorry Sanam I know that you want to know everything but I can't tell you ..,I am not the right person and you can't take it.. It will ruin you.Please forgive me Sanam.."

His phone rang and he knew who it was without looking at it.

Ishaan-"Baby tell me what happened...?"

Ano-"How is my Sumi  Ishaan  Is she ok?"

Ish-"Relax she is fine now Suhana has given her medicines...some vitamin, and iron tablets.."

Ano-"Is she asking about her past..Does she?"

Ish-"Ya  she doesn't remember anything.."

Ano-"How about her security?"

Ish-"I am having Prithvi to watch her for now. I am not scaring her with details..."

What Ishaan  had missed was that Ahil had heard the whole conversation...and was more confused if possible..

Sanam was sitting out lost in thoughts, blind to everything around her including the rain pouring on her. What was going on in her life she wondered? Her parents were murdered...How?,Why? By whom? She had no answers. She suddenly felt  someone touching her shoulder and turned to look at Ahil who was drenched like her with a concerned expression on his face and suddenly she let it go and hugged him with all her might, burrowing her face in the crook of her neck. They stood in each other's embrace as the skies poured in joy.

Edited by smritiz - 9 years ago
Ooh this is really INTERESTING :))) Do continue soon please, so Sanam's past is coming back and Aahil now knows she's innocent, hmmm i wonder what will happen now?? :)) I've sent you a buddy request, when you update please please PM me, thank youuu :))) xoxoxoxoxo
Very interesting story. I hope in the show as well, Sanam has an inheritance waiting for her. Please update again soon! 
Interesting.. Continue please..
Thanks for updating..
Lovely update 
Plz update soon ðŸ˜Š
lovely concept
plz go ahead and continue
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely! Interesting and mysterious update . I've sent u u a buddy request. Plz PM me next update. Thanks