OS: Koi Mujhko Yun Mila Hai... (Note on Pg 5, Final Part on Pg 6) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Sreya..this OS was just incredible.. Can we get more pleaseee. Hope the plee is heard. Thank you
Originally posted by crystal30

Hi Sreya..this OS was just incredible.. Can we get more pleaseee. Hope the plee is heard. Thank you
Thanks! I've started working on the second part. Will post soon.
thank you for the pm
i know i am very late 😆
os was very beautiful reminded me of that confession episode 😛
 i liked this line "kabhi meri mehnat ki kamai meri khushi ko bhi toh khush kare" ⭐️
Jst read it...
It was awesome...
Ram gifted priya a flat that too sea facing... 😉
Loved it.,
Cont soon,... nd if possible do pm me
Waiting for it pls post soon
Thank you so much everyone! You have no idea how much joy it gives me when I read all your wonderful comments.

I write non-fiction regularly for sports blogs, but I'm kinda lazy when it comes to fiction.

I have read all your comments and appreciate your kind words. Please pardon me for not replying individually to all of you.

I am posting the update in a couple of minutes' span.

Hi folks!

I finally finished writing (SURPRISE!) and honestly, it was a challenge coz fluff/romance isn't really my forte. It took me close to a week to map out the entire sequence of events. Plus, word count has the entire story at 4500 words. Putting words to the thoughts rampaging in your head takes time!

DISCLAIMER: Before you start the huge(hopefully, not boring) final part, let me say, if you recognize the names of any person/character or place or thing, it is purely co-incidental and used solely for entertainment purposes. No copyright infringement is intended and no monetary issues are involved.

Reader's discretion is advised as some parts might not be suited for non-adults (yet we all watched Episode 166). 😆

Here goes nothing...

Natasha's fashion show had been a whooping success. The attendees loved the collection on display and Ayesha as the showstopper was an instant hit. Neha, who had previously worked for top media houses, predicted the reactions from the press, the fashionistas and the socialites in general suggest both Sharma girls would ride a wave of opulence in the coming months.

Both families were happy and there was a celebratory mood during the after-party at Palladium Hotel's Alhambra. Natasha excused herself from her friends from the industry to order a drink. She looked around and saw Ayesha animatedly chatting with Neha and Priya. Her mind went back to their conversation the previous night. Last night, when she was plotting to destroy Ayesha's reputation and at the same time considering how to save her show, her younger sister-in-law had come to her and not just thanked her for the opportunity but also apologized profusely for her earlier behaviour. When Ayesha had assured her she would try her very best not to let her down, Natasha realized how much was at stake. Her judgement of people was her best asset in the industry and she knew that very moment, Ayesha's gratitude was all but false. She decided to shelve her nefarious plan and struck gold tonight. Ayesha had been a revelation on stage and her latest collection was getting rave reviews. Kartik broke into her thoughts, congratulating her once again and both decided to hit the dance floor.

Ram, on the contrary, was getting all restless. He had indulged in small talk with couple of his entrepreneur friends along with Vikram, but all he wanted to do was spend the evening with his lovely wife. As soon as Neha left Priya's side on pretext of attending a call, Ram caught hold of her and pulled her to a corner.

"Hey," Ram's eyes sparkled.

"Kya kar rahe hai Mr. Kapoor?? Sab kya sochenge??" Priya tried to remain nonchalant, but the truth was Ram's cologne was enamouring her senses.

"Sab ke liye waqt hai tumhaare paas...sivaye mujhe chod ke. Shaam se ignore kar rahi ho mujhe," pouted Ram.

"Come on Mr. Kapoor. It's such a big day for our sisters. Aur aap hai ke...kab ignore kiya maine aapko?? We are in public...kitne log hai yahaan pe. We have to behave accordingly," Priya tried to put her point across, without raising her voice, at the same time swatting away Ram's errant fingers which were grazing along her arm.

"Yeah...right! I don't want to be in a public place. Lets go somewhere more quiet. Aur bhulo mat...you had promised me this night," Ram said.

"Par aise kaise nikal jaaye yahaan se," questioned Priya, looking around the banquet hall. Although she said otherwise, in her heart, she wanted to be alone with Ram too. They had waited so long, now all she wanted was to spend some quality time with her husband.

"Hmm...just do as I say. We'll be out in less than 5 minutes," Ram replied.

True to his words, Ram quickly bid goodbye to their families on behalf of himself & Priya, and both were on their way out of the banquet hall, when their best friends caught up with them.

"Oye! Kahaan bhag rahe ho tum dono," Neha asked as the corners of her lips twitched up in a knowing grin.

"Mar gaye," Ram whispered, his words only audible to Priya. She glared at him in response and managed to put on a smile on her face, "Aise hi Neha! Tum toh jante ho humein yeh parties zyada pasand nahin. Toh socha ki..." she trailed off.

"Right...is liye tum dono chupke chupke bhaag rahe ho," Neha said eyeing Ram's arm which was comfortably resting across Priya's shoulders.

Ram scowled looking towards Vikram as Priya's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. Vikram decided to step in to save Priya, more coz he didn't want to face Ram's wrath later, "Chodo na Neha, dekho dono kitne khush lag rahe hai."

Neha now openly laughed and said "Relax guys! Mai bas tum dono ki taang khich rahi thi. Go, enjoy your night and hum dono bhi ghar jaate hai...bacche intezaar kar rahe hai."

"Bye", Ram & Priya said in unison. "And Priya," Neha smirked as they turned, "Very soon, you & I will have a lunch date."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priya looked around after Ram had placed their orders. They were seated in one of the private booths of The China House, one of the luxury restaurants in the Santa Cruz area. Priya was enthralled to see the decor of the cozy, hut-shaped space they were sitting in. After she had devoured the place, her eyes rested on Ram who was unabashedly staring at her.

"Like the place??" Ram softly asked.

"Hmm...it's amazing!" replied Priya.

"Anything for you, darling!!" Ram placed his hand on hers and leaned across the table, without breaking eye contact. Time seemed to pause for the lovebirds, with the rest of the world fading away. Their reverie was broken by the waiter, who had arrived with the appetizers. As Priya tasted the first bite, she almost moaned in delight. The food was the best she had ever tasted. Although they had decided to go for vegetarian fare only, Ram had chosen an assortment of noshes. She loved Chinese cuisine and her husband had gone all out to impress his date. Looking at Ram who was digging into his food as if his life depended on it, Priya realized how adorable he was. In spite of her insisting him to order non-veg for himself, Ram had vehemently denied. She devised a plan to have some fun with him.

Ram had just golloped his pumpkin & mushroom flavoured dumpling when he almost choked on it. He could feel Priya's nimble fingers knead his kneecap. Her face was void of any expression, but her eyes were sparkling. Ram could feel the temperature in the booth soar as Priya continued her deed, taking a sip of water at the same time. He sensed his body was reacting to her capers in a way it hadn't ever before, in a manner over which he had no command. As a feral fire ignited in the pit of his belly vowing to consume him entirely, Priya stopped, took her eyes off him and decided to concentrate on her plate. Moments later, the server walked in with their main course. Priya openly smirked after their server left, as Ram was still trying to come to terms to the devilishly seducing side of his wife. Although he felt the heat dissipate from his body and the tension abandon his shoulders, he could no longer focus on his dinner. His eyes were transfixed on her fingers which were now manoeuvring the fork ably lifting the cabbage in the dish. Priya was totally aware of the effect she was having on him. She tried to maintain a cool exterior, but Ram's brazen reactions made her feel equally carefree.

A quarter of an hour later, their server returned, politely asking, "Dessert, Sir?" That is when both realized they had spent most of the time intently gazing at each other. "No, thanks! Please get us the bill, will you?" Ram curtly replied. He wanted Priya all to himself and that wasn't possible here. Priya understood his intention and gulped, knowing she had tantalized him, in turn triggering this happenstance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was pretty late in the evening, but as usual, traffic was moving at a snail's pace on the Mumbai roads. Stopping at one of the traffic lights, Ram glanced at Priya and found her adoring him. His tongue-in-cheek smile plastered on his face, he asked, "Aise kya dekh rahi hai, Mrs. Kapoor?"

"Kyun, aapko dekhna mana hai kya?" Priya questioned back, trying desperately not to show the quiver in her voice. There were still three minutes to go before the signal turned green, so Ram decided to get one back on Priya for her mischief in the restaurant.

He swiftly unlocked his seat belt & leaned across the gearbox, invading her personal space. Having him inches apart left Priya all flustered. "Kya kar rahe hai aap??" she finally managed to say.

Using the headrest behind Priya's seat as support, Ram leaned even closer and whispered in her ear, "Dekh raha hoon tumhe, kareeb se." He drawled out his sentence and it took Priya every bit of her self-control not to pounce on him then & there. Having moved a little back, Ram's eyes darted to her lips and back to her eyes. As he leaned in again, Priya shut her eyes anticipating his lips to come down on her any moment. She was surprised to her core when she noticed the car was moving again. Ram softly chuckled to himself. Payback was sweet! Embarrassed and shy, Priya decided to stare outside till they reached home. The tinted windows of the Mercedes had allowed the entire exchange between two remain private, but Ram & Priya - both were aware of the thickening sensual tension.

In the elevator, on their way up to their apartment, Ram could hold back no longer and held Priya, close to him, pressed to his side. Priya's hand went across his waist and he pulled her even closer. As soon as they stepped into their duplex, Ram's hands were all over her, familiarizing himself with her curves. Priya pushed him, closing the front door with a soft thud and surrendered in his embrace. Sometime during the evening, he had got ridden of his tie and the top two buttons of his shirt had come undone. Combined with his day-old stubble which gave her a ticklish feeling, she found her man disarming. Just as things were beginning to get a little heated, Priya's phone rang. Ram was visibly irritated at the interference and didn't want to let her go.

"Zaroori ho sakta hai, itni raat ko kaun karega nahin to," Priya tried to assure him, reaching for her purse which had gotten abandoned on the floor.

"Hello!!" Priya said moving towards their bedroom with Ram in her pursuit.

"Diii...aap itni jaldi kyun chali gayi party se? Aur mujhse mili bhi nahin," sulked the voice on the phone.

"Arre Ayesha...tu masti kar rahi thi apne doston ke saath. Toh maine socha kyun disturb karoon," Priya said trying to calm her breathing. She made her way to the balcony while Ram stood at the doorstep, taking his blazer off. He noticed the dishevelled state of his shirt, half of his buttons undone. Seeing Priya recline on the wall adjacent to the balcony, her back towards him, made him want her even more. He had have enough of interruptions - why couldn't people let them be for one night at least?

"Mai bohot khush hoon Ayesha...aise hi mehnat karti jaa...dekhna tera har ek sapna pura hoga..." Priya was stunned to silence as Ram spinned her around and pulled her close, indicating her to hang up. Trying to get out of his iron grip was not an option, so she pleaded with her eyes for him to have patience. As adamant as Ram was, he refused, pouting adorably. Priya sighed and told Ayesha, "Sun...mera phone ka na battery almost khatam ho gaya hai. Kal call karti hoon tujhe." After hanging up on her sister and switching off the phone, Priya glared at him, proceeding inside the room.

"Kya Mr. Kapoor...behen hai woh meri!"

"Pati hoon mai tumhara!!"

Finding Priya still miffed at him, Ram continued, "Aur yeh waqt humara hai...just you & me. The rest of the world can wait tonight."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light sneaking in through the windows woke Ram up. The first thing he realized was his neck was sore and below the covers, Priya was draped all over him. Getting to know her intimately was the best thing that could have happened to him. To actually have someone return his feelings was more than he could ever ask for, but to be able to love her like he wanted to made his heart squeeze & flip within his chest. He dropped a soft kiss on her forehead, which made Priya snuggle even closer to him. Who knew his Hitler was a cuddler! Priya brushing her nose close to his heart evoked a strange reaction from Ram. He immediately flipped her over and kissed her, his tongue wreaking havoc in her mouth.

Priya was awakened the moment Ram started stirring, but she did not dare move, basking in a sense of warmth, fearing the bubble would burst any moment. As his lips came crashing down on hers, she could feel his arousal humming at the base of her belly.

"Good Morning!" Priya stuttered after Ram broke off the kiss. There was something odd about his demeanour which she couldn't place. Contented, he sighed, resting his forehead on hers.

"I love you Priya," Ram declared, running his fingers along the expanse of her thigh. "I...love...you...so...much," Ram whispered against her skin, between planting kisses all across her collar bone. Just as Ram kissed the sensitive area below her chin, Priya all but moaned his name. Her husky voice titillated Ram even more and he let out the groan he was suppressing until now. Priya writhed under him as he proceeded to nibble the smooth skin over her stomach and followed up by running his cool tongue over it. Priya could feel the pleasure coursing through her veins as Ram continued to do that with the rest of her abdomen.

Heat surged through her legs, leaving her helpless and at his mercy as she continued to whimper his name. During her bouts of sinful daydreaming before, Priya had always wondered how Ram's palms would fit against her curves. She had no idea they could incite so much gratification in her. Last night, he was a thorough gentleman, putting her needs above his, ensuring at every step that she was comfortable and sated. Today, he was the passionate lover whose only motto was carnal ecstasy. Last night was all about surrendering to each other, today was about quenching each other's desire and lust.

Once Ram started to fondle her bosom, sucking and biting her areolas, all Priya could do was dug his nails further into his back and punish her lips to stop herself from crying his name out loud.

"Raammm...please! I can't take it much longer," she whined in his ears.

"Hmm...I am all yours, love!" he voiced, breathless and roused. Truth be told, he was having a hard time forming coherent thoughts.

The need to think or say anything vanished soon after, as Ram claimed Priya as his. She could feel every cell in her body come alive once he eased himself into her. The only things Priya could make sense of were Ram's body curling around hers, the warmth radiating from his entire being, his lips awakening sensitive spots in her body she was unaware of hitherto, his day-old stubble grazing and bruising the under-curve of her breasts. Ram was in a similar state revelling in the feel of her soft skin, her tightening nipples brushing his chest hair, her lissom hands running through his hair & pulling him closer to her core, if that was even possible. They could sense the frenzy which had enamoured both their bodies and seized their souls. Just when Priya thought she could no longer bear his sweet onslaught, she tipped over the edge taking Ram along with her, spinning down rapidly from their tumultuous sense of euphoria. Sparks flew in his brain as he took in her entire wetness and felt his release blend with hers.

Once they both re-captured their breathing rhythm and Priya laid nestled in Ram's arms, she realized what was different. Ram's eyes portrayed a picture of tranquillity and the calmness was evident in his demeanour. Over the months, she had grown privy of Ram's moods and this new enchanting side of his thrilled her. Meanwhile, Ram's mind was totally blown away by Priya. Fazed with thoughts of their intense lovemaking, he savoured the moments in his heart.

Hours later as they relaxed in the Jacuzzi spooned in each other's cocoon, the warm water from the massaging jets soothing their stiff, grumbling muscles, Ram caressed Priya's back and kissed her nape, murmuring, "You know Priya, aaj pura din, I just want to have my wicked ways with you," causing her to purr in delight. At that, Priya unlocked herself from his embrace, smiled sultrily and mumbled in his ears, "Then I think mujhe jaake shower lena chahiye. Phir I'll order in some lunch for us." Ram grumbled, "Why can't we take a shower together??" Still smiling alluringly, Priya said, "Bhul gaye...subah kya hua."

Ram was reminded of their impassioned encounters in the shower this morning, when they decided it was best to take a bath together to scrub off the heat from the early morning make-out session so that they could have breakfast. One thing led to another and they ended up in bed, satisfying another form of hunger.

"So, do you want to have your wicked ways with me or not??" Priya's words broke into Ram's trance. The rest of her words died down in her mouth as Ram scooped her up and proceeded to the cold shower, "Yes, my dear! And I shall begin now." The glass panel of the shower cubicle closed, secluding the couple in their own heaven, away from the complexities of the whole world.

Whoo! You must have realized by now why I issued those disclaimers. Palladium Hotel is one of the opulent hotels in Mumbai which is currently hosting the Lakme Fashion Week. Alhambra is one of it's banquet halls. Also, regarding the restaurant, Zomato(it's an awesome app BTW) tells me The China House is one of the lavish Chinese restaurants in Mumbai which has private booths and is renowned for celebrity spotting.

Thoughts are love! Share them.

Cheers!

Sreya. 

Edited by Sreya08 - 9 years ago
Awesome part!!❤️
Thanks 4 pm!!😊
Thanks for pm. Lovely update.