Is there any problem between Gunjan and Rachna in Real Life?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I apologise if this topic is already discussed. I realised Gunjan and Rachna are not coming together in any scene recently. In starting they showed that show is about Sisters love and bonding and they solved so many problems together. But now Rachna track is with KT only and Gunjan is doing Social work or social issues which they used to solve together. Sometimes its looks like you are watching 2 different shows (one with Rachna in Lead and another with Gunjan in Lead). What do you think? Edited by sukhwinder - 9 years ago
It's because  of cv's. .
They have no problem with each other. ..
I don't think they have any problem but I am happy Gunjan n Rachna apart so no one will say Gunjan is in all Rachna business like in past. Edited by milla - 9 years ago
They have no problem with each other.  I like that they are not having scenes together both live their lives apart it good.  We don't have to hear Gunjan is in Rachna way I like it.
Guys but I want rachna and gunjan track. ..
I missing their onscreen bonding scenes so so much..
Even i miss their bonding, but finally all fan groups are happy ðŸ˜†
Haha, I liked their bonding before. But the double tracks make it easy to watch whichever sister anyone prefers to watch. 
Ya me too want them together, its so long now they are on same frame
I don't think there is any issue in them.But one thing i want in this show that Rachana should show her bravery at least in Kabir's case when kabir is all set for Rachana and he actually love her.And if problem perist Gunjan can support her.

Originally posted by awesome-raji

Guys but I want rachna and gunjan track. ..
I missing their onscreen bonding scenes so so much..

Me too.I feel like they're too focused on their personal bussines(which they are supposed to share together)and are not paying any attention to each other.But the CV's always drags a storyline so the Rachna and KT thing is getting so old.😕