afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi peeps,
I'm Swagata aka Titli..😳 I'm a regular reader-writer in MB forum. It's my first SS on ArShi. Though I've never stepped in IPKKND forum but I love this couple very much.❤️ But as I wasn't a part of IPKKND forum so I don't have much ArShi fan friends.. So its my humble request to all of u who will like this story plz help me to promote this SS by recommending it to others. I'll be highly obliged.😳
Now coming to this SS..it's starting from the breakup of Arnav n Lavanya. Its same as was seen in the show. I'll continue the next parts if I get good response 😊 So don't forget to like and comment.Thanks in advance..
And for my new readers, this is my writing index. 😳

**Swagata's Writing Junction| Come. Read. Think.

Part 1

I walked off leaving everyone dumbfounded behind me in the hall. I heard whispers and oohes behind me. After taking few steps forward I heard another hasty footsteps behind me..expected. I know she's not going to let the matter without questing my decision. I straight went into my room and she bustled in..

"Arnavji, aap aisa nahi kar sakte? Aap apke dost ki dil nahi tod sakte! Aise kaise apne sagai cancel kar diya???"

I turned to look at her. I saw the impulse and pain in her face..with a little patch of anger and curiosity. Only if I could tell her why I did this.

"I'm not answerable to anyone. Specially not to u Khushi! Just leave me alone.."

"Nahi Arnavji, main meri sawal k jawab liye bina nahi jaungi..apko bata nahi hoga ki apne aisa kyun kiya! Aapko ye rishta thodni hi thi to phir kyun apne Lavanyaji ko jhuta umeed dilai? Ye sagai to apne hi decide kit hi na?"

"Dekho Khushi..main manta hun ki maine sab kuch decide kiya tha par ab situation kuch aur hai! Mai tumhe sari baat bata nahi sakta bas itna janlo ki iske piche koi bada reason hai.." I turned my face. No I can't face her any longer. I know my being mum will make her angry more..the misunderstanding will grow up more but I can't say I did all this for her!! And this girl also does wonder why she's so good to all?? She even doesn't know the girl for whom she's feeling pain treated her as a enemy, made conspiracies against her to simply throw her out of this house. Khushi did a lot for Lavanya but what she got in turn? A conspirator in mask of friend. No Khushi u might have a big golden heart but not everybody deserves a space there. I really don't get why she's so gullible. This Lavanya who has mocked her, made fun of her all the time..insulted her but still she's helping her and for what? To get me!

"Thik hai. Aap ko kuch bolne ki zaroorat nahi..main janti hun apne aisa kyun kiya!!" What? She knows? But how? In a reflex I turned at her.

"Kya janti ho tum?"

"Yehi ki.." she paused and my heartbeat too. "...aap k liye ye sab bas ek khel hai! Jab ji chacha rishte bana liya aur jab ji chaha tod diya! Ake liye kisika pyaar, kisika jasbaat koi maine nahi rakhta Mr. Raizada." Saying this she didn't wait for my reaction and walked out of the room leaving me dumbfounded this time.

I sighed in relief and at the same moment felt the pinch in my heart. Heart? Did I say its heart?? What an irony..the girl I love thinks I'm heartless and here, I'm thinking about my heart!

She misunderstood me..again. But I know one day surely she'd understand me, one day she'd know why I did it, why I couldn't tell her the reason. I simply wanted to save her from the pain which I'm bearing now.,,the pain of being cheated. I've never loved Lavanya still I agreed to marry her just because of Khushi..yah I wanted to show her, let her feel how much I matter for her and the thing started then when she proudly said "Mujhe koi pharak nahi padta!" Oh well, how can she say so? If she can think of getting married with someone else then can I. If she doesn't care for me shouldn't I be same nonchalant? Oh I forget, she always thinks I'm like this only...a stone-hearted robot.. So what I couldn't confess her, so what I never have shown her what I feel for her..only her! She should understand. She claims that she's sensible, understanding, omniscient, she can get the unspoken words of lots of people but when it comes to me she becomes dumb! Ridiculous. That's why I wanted to teach her lesson, promptly to show her how it feels when your beloved one chooses another person for lifetime.

Edited by Miss_uliuli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely start...arnav khushi se bahut payar karta hai...par dono ke beach main aisa kaya hua ???do cont...
afterlife. thumbnail
Originally posted by: icskwt

lovely start...arnav khushi se bahut payar karta hai...par dono ke beach main aisa kaya hua ???do cont...

thanks for commenting.. and u r 1st commenter in my 1st ArShi SS! I'll remember this.😊
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Freaking Amazing start Swagata Di!Thanks fr pm!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on your arshi story 
afterlife. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missvishtoofani

nice

thanks for commenting..😊
afterlife. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Freaking Amazing start Swagata Di!Thanks fr pm!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!

Thanks dear..will continue if get good response..till now it's not so good.😕
afterlife. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

congrats on your arshi story 

Thank u Dia..😳
afterlife. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoya789

Nice Start