love the way arjun say sorry to sakshi
love arjun n sakshi sweet nok jok
love arakshi's  nickname
loved it
thanx for the pm
waiting for the next part
cont soon😊
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm glad tht u loved the update. Their nok jok will bring them closer. Just wait n watch
aww so cute but really y is sakshi lying nd y no contact...love da cute update soon
Originally posted by Areesha566

lovely part
Lovely part ke aage bhi kuch bol liya karo
Originally posted by Asyalover

aww so cute but really y is sakshi lying nd y no contact...love da cute update soon
Y she is lying u'll get to know in upcoming updates.
Awesome work dear fairy!

Haha... loved the song... perfectly fit the two... 

Choodiyon ki dukaan aur akkad ki dukaan... 

Chalo bhai akkal to aagayi maafi ke liye... 

So 4 saal itni khushi se hi beete... 

And Arjun and Sakshi.. perhaps came closer?

Now that they are leaving *sniff*

Loved that hug... sach main... it tugged on the heart... 

Arjun... ab 7 saat saal beet chuka hai... he should get what was there in the heart... hai na?

Now finally coming... am sure... Sakshi too would confess... though I am thinking what stopped them?

Anyways... 7 years later... me excited!!!

~ Teri Gudiya
Tujhe pasand aaya. Chalo mujhe kuch tho likhna aata hain ye confirm hogaya.

Vo dono paas rahenge tho confess karenge naa?

Inn saath saalon main bahut kuch badal gaya hoga shaayad Arjun aur Sakshi bhi
Sakshi  feeling bad.
 sakshi arjun ko maff kardi wow
Arjun pulled her cheeks omg
 nice names Sakshi  choodiyon ki dukhaan and arjun  akad ki dukhaan.
4 years passed great 
 Abhi is really nice   
wow arjun hug sakshi 
 sakshi lies to arjun why
where she is going?
con soon 
and thanks for pm

Chapter 7

In these 7 years everything had changed.  Arjun after completing his graduation joined his father's business & is taking care of it.  Sakshi after her schooling went to Bangalore to her mama, maami's house for joining college & had completed her graduation.  Abhi has also joined his father's business.

Arjun's house is very near to Abhi's house. They were in contact with each other.  Every year during Re-union party Arjun & Abhi missed one person who was very close to them and that is none other than Sakshi.  Both didn't knew where has Sakshi gone, What is she doing, nothing.

After 7 years Sakshi came to Mumbai. She had got an interview from one of the reputed Companies.  She tried hard to contact Abhi & Arjun but neither she knew their address nor she had contact details of them.

Sakshi went to Rathod group of Companies for interview. She was passing through a cabin & saw something.  She immediately opened the cabin's door & entered in.

That person:  Excuse Me.  Who are you?

Sakshi:  Aap Abhishek I mean Abhi ho na, studied in W.P.L School.

Abhi:  Haa par how dare you to enter my cabin without permission?  Don't you have manners.  Can't u see a meeting is going on here?

Sakshi: Mujhe pehle bhi permission ki zaroorat nahi thi, na hai aur na padegi.

Abhi:  What do you mean?

Sakshi to the persons in the cabin:  Excuse me gentlemen, I need to talk to him.  Please give us some time. 

They went outside.

Abhi:  Ye kya battameezi hai.  Tum ho kaun jo mujhse iss tarah se baat kar rahi ho.  Do u know who am I?  I am the owner of Rathod Group of Companies, Abhishek Rathod.  Do u get it?  Now get out of my cabin.

Sakshi:  Ye Mote tu kitna bhi Company ka owner kyu na ban jaaye mere liye tho tu vo Gol mol, Mote Abhi hi rahoge.

Abhi: Mujhe mota, gol mol kehke sirf Arjun aur Sakshi bulaate hai.  Abhi rushed towards Sakshi & hugged her & said Sakshi.  Kaha thi kya kar rahi thi.  Tujhe humaari yaad nahi aayi.  Aise kaise kar sakthi hai yaar tu hamaare saath?  He was bombarding her with questions.

Sakshi:  Abhi abhi shaant hojaavo mein sab bataati hoon.  Chill kar mote.

Abhi:  Mote ki bacchi tu ruk aaj tho main tujhe poore saath saal ka hisaab loonga.  He chased Sakshi in his cabin.  She ran outside the cabin.  He was chasing her.  Both were running around the office.  All the staff were astonished to see this as Abhi was a very strict person.  They had never seen this kind of Abhi. 

After sometime Sakshi stopped, taking long breaths said Abhi bas kar mujhse aur bhaaga nahi jaata.  I'm sorry for everything.  Mujhe bataakar jaana chahiye tha.  Maaf karde mote.

Abhi was also tired of running. He kept his hands on his waist & said  Accha chal maaf kardiya tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi.  He opened his arms & said Aaja ek jappi tho de dhe.

Sakshi hugged him & said Abhi itne saalo main kuch nahi badla yaar. Tu bhi vaisa hi hai & poked on his nose.

Abhi said I'm very happy Sakshi. Chal mere cabin main bait kar baate karthe hain. They both went inside.  Sakshi narrated everything to Abhi, how she went to Bangalore to stay with her mama, maami because of her parents poor financial condition.

Sakshi:  Abhi tum dono ko contact karneki bahut koshish ki but I failed.  Aur aisa ek din bhi nahi gaya jab main tum dono ko yaad na kiya ho, miss na kiya ho.

Abhi :  Chal jooti.  Mujhe kyu miss karegi tu. Tu tho sirf tere boyfriend ko miss karegi

Sakshi blushed, lowered her gaze & said Abhi aisa kuch nahi hai. Arjun sirf mera dost hai

Abhi:  Accha tum Arjun ki baat kar rahi thi main tho kisi aur ki baat kar raha tha & winked looking at her.  Tere laal laal gaal hi bata rahe ki Arjun tere liye dost se kuch zyaada hai. Pyaar karti hona usse.  Vo bhi tujhe bahut miss karta hai yaar.  Jab bhi mujhse milta hai bas tere baare mein poochta hai.

Sakshi:  Abhi mujhe abhi Arjun se milna hai chal.  Mujhse ab aur intezaar nahi hota

Abhi:  Chill kar sweet heart.  Main tum dono ko milaavonga par kab, kaise vo main decide karoonga. Bol manzoor hai & extended his hand towards her.

Sakshi kept her hand over his & said manzoor hai.

An Awsome update appi👏 👏!!!!! I just loved it❤️ ❤️!!!! Their re union was suprbbb !!!! Reallh friends ki meet aisi hi hoti hai kabhi change nahi hoti chahe salo kyu na beet jaye!!!! Love that teasing nd blushing part ❤️ 😊 ❤️!!!!Miss our Arakshi!!!! Waiting for ARAKSHI meet nd some more !!!! Con.sooonnn!!!!