Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting!!!
Plzz continue sooon!!πŸ˜”
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome starting.. Love the convo between raya.. I always love to read online love story... Reading ur ff missing my ss bleeding love... Plz pm me next tym..
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks dear...

missing raya sooo much...: (

this ff will ease the pain little..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear sampa 
Thank you so much for the pm .
Its very difficulty to search this .
bcz you have given me real name , you should give me the Username na 
Lol..but anyway by typing the Ff name i got  this thread .. 
From next time please try to give pm as i said before 
atleast just send a  pm in which page you updated .. 
As im busy Im  reading only Pms wali Ff / ss .
sorry for that 

Now coming to story 
That was a nice start priya in red saree πŸ˜›and neha saying her sexy 
awww soo cute start 
and the way first part carried  off to introduce Ram &Priya 
simply superb 
and Golumolu .dukiram πŸ˜† I had smile seeing this both names 
and 
Priya s line 
"do you know english "
i laughed like hell 

Good start 
waiting for the second part 
Thank you for letting me knw this story 
TheFatWriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Friendz...Hum teenon ke trf se sbko BADA WALA THANKU for reading, liking and commenting on the first part πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Ye raha part 2..please read and feedback dijiye...😊

-------------

RaYa FF: Addictedly Yours

-------------

"Where are you from...and your good name please?"

Priya had typed but there was no response. She stared at the monitor, her fingers eager to type up questions and evaluate this stranger dukhiram to be sure of his credibility. Par reply aaya hi nahi...

At Kapoor Mansion, Rishab knocked at his elder brother's room before entering it. Ram ki nazar jo abhi tak laptop par thi...ab hat gayi thi.

Ram got worried: "Rishab..tum is waqt...sab theek h?...aur ye kya abhi b blazer me ho matlab abhi aa rhe ho office se?"

Rishab walked in with a tired smile, opening a file in his hand: "Haan bhai aaj aap bahar gaye hue the na conference par...isi liye thoda kaam badh gya tha office me...ek boht zaruri baat hai it cant wait...kya please discuss kare if you don't mind? It will help me take this project forward bhai.." saying so he handed over the file to Ram. Ram left the laptop on the cot, got out of the bed, dono bhai sofa par baithe...aur project ka baato

me lag gaye.

At Sharma house, Priya's patience was getting tested to its limits. Tired thi aur tense bhi. Gussa bhi aa gaya tha. Usko yakeen ho gaya ki koi uski majburi ka faida utha raha hai. She was a person who would not tolerate non-sense, to bhadak gayi:

"Hellooo, I see you online too. Well, you must have got scared that Im checking to find out who you actually are, so you are not even responding! You were faking your intentions just to chat with a girl at this hour. I should have guessed from your name that you were only fooling me and exploiting my helplessness!

Well, why am I even typing! I stop here. And you dare not message me again."

Priya didn't know whether to wait for Rishab's mail or not. She just leaned back and closed her eyes in sadness. Ten more minutes passed. Ek aur

notification aaya...us awaaz sun kar Priya ne aankhe khola and dekha...ki it was from Dukhiram...she opened it, dis-interested and still angry. Waha se message aaya tha:

"hi there...sorry someone came so I had to go. By the way, what is your problem with my name??? If my name was Ram Kapoor the business tycoon, would you send such harsh messages? Im sure you wouldn't. And stop doubting my credibility based on my name."

Priya was a bit taken back. Usne aise reply expect nahi kiya tha. Jhat se usne bhi ek lamba chouda mesg type kar diya:

"Excuse me! Money and fame don't affect me personally because I value ethics. So even if your name was Ram Kapoor or Ranbir Kapoor for that matter, your sudden silence would make me doubt your intentions. As for your name, sorry I didn't mean any offence...hope you understand."

Well... Dukhiram and golumolu were none other than The Ram Kapoor (jaise aapne guess kiya). Ram was surprised at 2 things in the messages - Shayad pehli baar wo aise shaks se mil raha tha jo shohrat ya paison ko nahi par insaniyat ki izzat karti h. Dusri baat ye ki she is so bold and frank. She could have faked things to impress him and extract money, par usne aise nahi kiya. "She seems different!" he smiled to himself.

Usko laga ki he should disclose his true identity fir socha, "Arre nahi yaar, fir se bhadak jayengi ye memsahb aur shaq karegi ki jhuut bol raha hu. Khamkhaa bhashan degi. Aur agar ye kisi ko bata degi ki Ram Kapoor fake ID se socialize karta h to meri image hi kharab ho jayegi. Rehne do. Wese bi iske saath konsi puuri zindagi bitaani h mujhe... Mae Dukhiram hi theek hun." aise sochte huye type kiya:

"Point taken. You can call me DukhiRam or Golumolu. I am from Mumbai, employed with a private firm and I live in Bandra. If you trust me, fine. If not, my best wishes will be with you and we can stop conversing."

On the other side at Sharma house, Shipra was walking past Priya's room and saw the lights still on. She came in and saw her tired daughter poring at the laptop. Usko bada gussa aaya. She barged into Priya and raised her voice as she came closer: "Beta ye kya kar rahi ho is waqt? Abi tak soyi kyu nahi haan??"

Priya who had just started to read Ram's message, replied: "Sponsors se baat ho rahi h maa tum so jao"

Shipra got furious. Usne jhat se haath felakar laptop band kar diya. Priya was shocked at this sudden reaction of her mother. Use message padna tha puura to she tried to oppose par uski maa ki zidd ki aage kuch kar nahi paayi Priya. Shipra got furious. Usne jhat se haath felakar laptop band kar diya. Priya was shocked at this sudden reaction of her mother. Use message padna tha puura to she tried to oppose par uski maa ki zidd ki aage kuch kar nahi paayi Priya. Band ho hi gaya laptop.

Shipra started off: "Mae b ek mahine se dekh rahi hun. Boht ho gaya, ab aur nahi Priya. Are itna interest tu apni shadi ko lekar dikhati to abhi tak is

ghar me baithi nahi hoti...aur hume b char logo se taane sun ne nhi pdte samjhi na? Jaan laga degi kya ek college fest ke liye? Dekhlo dark circles...dekhlo apne aap ko ek baar aaine me kitni kamzor ho gayi ho...mae to kehti hun chhod do ye college. Dusri noukri dhund lena jaha sham tak ghar aa sako.."

Shipra went on non-stop for 10 more minutes, without even giving Priya a chance to speak. Priya sar jhuka kar, sar pr hath rakh kr baith gayi...she felt

more and more helpless with each sentence from her mother. Par wo jawab deti to baat badh jaati aur uski shadi ki baat ko lekar behas hoti. Wo chupchap baithi rahi.

Shipra continued: "Chalo ab utho...uthooo...aur so jao. Jo bhi karna h kal karo." Shipra made sure Priya went to bed, switched off the lights and left the room.

Ram had seen that his message was "read" (priya ne shuru kia tha padhna) so he was waiting for a reply. But soon he saw her go offline (when shipra closed Priya's laptop). At first he thought maybe power chala gaya ho...she may come back. Wo wait krta raha...he was getting more and more sleepy and tired. Gussa bhi aa raha tha. She never came. Almost 30 mins passed. So he had to conclude...that she was still doubting him and that's why she stopped the convo abruptly. Warna zarur wapis aati...aakhir she wanted money, not him. Ram ne ekdam upset hoke stinker message type kiya.

"Im tired as hell but stayed up becoz I genuinely wanted to help your cause, and you are throwing attitude? Wow. Where did all your ethics and morals fly off? It was courtesy to inform me before you logged off but you simply vanished.

You commented about my name, right? Now look at yours - "FanOfAngels" - this is so fake. Change it to "FanOfArrogance". That's what your are...arrogant. Now..good bye!"

Gosh! Ram closed his laptop with a thud and nearly dropped it when he kept it aside. He was fuming. Bedside table se ek tablet bottle khola, usme se

char-panch goli khakr bottle neeche fenk diya! Fir ek bada glass full pani peekar, lights off krke so gaya. It was amusing to watch how he showed his

anger out on his laptop, medicines, water jug, and even the blanket that he spread with such rage.

Priya just could not sleep. "Ab mae bina bataye gayab ho gayi to wo janab bhi gussa hokar hazar baatein suna diye honge. Shit...ye ma bhi na. Isi waqt hyper hona tha inhe? Thodi der baad nahi aa sakti thi? Aur kya pata Rishab Kapoor ji ki mail bhi aa gayi ho ab tak! Unko reply nahi dia

to kal Neha b chillayegi." Priya went on thinking. She finally decided to get up and quietly login again. Usne chupke se dheere se lights on karke darwaza band kr dia room ka . Fir laptop on kia.

Ram was offline par uska message padha. Each word was like a slap on her face. She frowned at herself "I knew it! Aakhir inki b kya galti h. Bechare madad krne aaye the. Maine paer par kulhaadi nahi...blke kulhadi pr paer maar liya...Oh God ab kya karun? Rishab ki bhi mail nhi aayi."

After thinking hard for a long while, Priya typed back to Ram. She then closed her laptop and went to bed. A long day finally ended and Priya dozed off. Morning came sooner than both Ram and Priya wished for...they had slept late after all. Soon after waking up, Priya logged in to check her mails again...par kuch naya nahi tha...no mails, no new messages. Wo apni yoga, walk, kitchen ka kaam, breakfast, sab krke, taiyyar hokar college ko nikli. In KM...Ram forgot all about last night's convo. It made sense. He had so much more to worry about at office, so his conversation with Priya was a small incident after all...he didn't even remember to check her reply. He read the newspaper, had breakfast, made

few calls, got ready and left to office.

On her way, Priya called up Neha "Neha...yaar mail hi nahi aaya. I waited till 12.30."

Neha: "Awww my baby...I was about to call you to check. Lagta h wo bhul gaye fir. Aur ek buri khabar hai. Rishab kisi naye project ke silsile me aaj subah Singapore ko nikle hai it seems, 10 days baad hi ayenge...But you don't worry darling mae hu na...kuch na kuch karti hu ...ok?" Priya was

disheartened but she just had to accept. Ending the call, Priya took a deep breath and headed to her college.

Ram reached office. With Rishab also not around, he had so much more work to do. Towards noon, Neha knocked at his cabin. He called her in, they talked about a few things related to her projects. After that, Neha spoke up: "Sir, I need a favor. Not related to our projects but my good friend is

looking for help for her.."

Ram cut her in: "Sure Neha par please abhi nahi. Meeting me jaa raha hun. Ek kaam karo tum please saare details mujhe ek file me bhej do. I promise ki I will look into it personally and I will do my best, based on the merit of the case. Par is waqt im really sorry...am already running late.." saying so Ram was rushing out with his laptop and a file. Neha smiled and wished him. She knew Ram would keep up his word. She went back to her desk,

typed up details...got some more inputs from Priya's college website...and then filed all those papers into one file. She kept that file in Ram's cabin.

Ram returned from the meeting. He made a few calls. His eyes fell on the file that Neha had kept. She had put a note on top of it "Sir, this is regarding the help my friends' needs. Kindly go through and do the needful. Thanks - Neha."

Ram opened the file and read the contents. It was all familiar...he had read them the previous night in his mail...he remembered that it was based on the same mail that he had messaged "FanOfAngels" ...Ram ko apne chat...apne convos yaad aaye. He quickly logged in to his chat app...to his Dukhiram ID...He saw Priya's reply and could not stop smiling at what she had written...

<to be continued..>

-Sampa, shipcy, arti πŸ˜ƒ

Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay me first😊

Wow, nice
btw i'm thinking ki ab aage kya hoga? i think ram will use his fake id to know what kind of person Priya is or maybe he will ask neha to call Priya for a meeting & priya ki ek jhakak dekhkar he will fall head over heels in love with her...dekhte hain, yeh sab toh aap logon pe dependent haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

plz pm me from your next update😊
Edited by OrangeBlossoms - 9 years ago