RaYa FF P12: Addictedly Yours (by Sampa, Shipcy n TheFatWritr) on Pg29 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago

Hiii...Fir se aap sbko hum teenon ke Biggie Thankuu for reading, liking and commenting on the second part :) :)

Hope ye bhi accha lagega...

-------------

RaYa FF: Addictedly Yours

-------------

Ram could not stop a smile at what Priya had written in her messages. This is what she had typed up:

Profusely sorry! I cannot explain the reason for going offline but trust me, it was not intentional. I sincerely apologize - sorry again! We cant take this forward after such a bitter interaction. I will look elsewhere for money.

You are an interesting person. You don't have the patience to spare one hour but you have the heart to spare seven lakhs of your hard-earned money!

I don't owe an explanation about my ethics or arrogance. But I certainly owe you for the 56 minutes you spent during the convo and for the 178 words you typed (I counted). If there is any way I can return this favor, please let me know.

Cheers.

Ram laughed to himself: "Hahahaha...dekha...tabhi kehta hun ladkiyon ke chakkar me nhi pdna h. Teen baar pdhne par bhi samaj nahi aa raha ki ye ladki mujhe daant rahi h ya meri tareef kar rahi h. Aur hisab to aise rakha h jaise koi jethalal ka beti ho. Ab reply dun to bhu problem, na du to bhi. Ajeeb musibat gale padi h yaar."

Ram ne Priya ko reply type kiya. After that he wrote out a cheque for 7 lakhs in favor of Vidyaniketan college. He also filled up the sponsorship form. Then called up Neha but he was told she was in a meeting. So he called up Vikram to come to his cabin.

Vikram knocked at his cabin: "Ram.."

Ram looked up: "Aao aao. Baitho (and continued once Vikram sat)...Ek urgent help chahiye yaar. Is envelope ko please Vidyaniketan college pahuncha do by evening."

Vikram smiled and took it: "Sure yaar, isme help ki kya baat hai. Par ye btao kisko dena h?"

Ram looked surprised: "Oh haan kisko dena h...actually yaar even I don't know us ladki ka naam kya h. Sirf uski chat ID pata h mujhe."

Vikram stared at Ram for a few seconds and then gave a biggg smile in surprise: "are wah ...chupa rustum nikla Ram tu to...oye...par mae na sab samaj gaya..bilkul samaj gaya!!"

Ram was shocked: "Kya? Kya bakwas kar rahe ho...kya samjha tu?"

Vikram spoke on in one breath in excitement: "Yahi ki tumhe us college ki kisi ladki se ishq ho gaya h...uska naam nahi pata...sirf chat ID pata hai...matlab janab aapko na...cyber-love ho gaya hai...aur ab mujhe is envelop me jo love letter h..isko.."

Ram cut him off: "Abbeee!!!"

Vikram cut-him too, bent forward and patted him, smiling: "Arre chill kar Raaam...samjho kaam ho gaya. Mae na...us ladki ki..i mean mere hone wali bhabhi ke sare details pata karke launga. Chaho to uski kundli bhi lekar shadi ka muhurat nikalwa du?"

An irritated Ram hit his forehead: "Abbe duffer, idiot..tu mera dost h ki dushman? Wese galti meri h jo tumhari help maangi. Dekh...ulta seedha mat soch aur dhyan se sunn...na mera kisi ladki se chakkar hai. Na hi isme koi letter hai. It is a sponsorship cheque for their college fest and the related sponsorship forms filled up. Aur ye tumhe us fest ka co-ordinator ko dena h jinke actual naam mujhe pata nahi. Maine usko bata diya h ki cheque and sponsorship agreement forms pahunch jayega so just hand it over."

Vikram felt saddened: "Ohh...kya yaar mae to bekar hi khush ho gaya tha... Khaer, theek h yaar pata krke de dunga, don't worry." And left.

After about an hour from then, Priya got a call from Neha.

Neha was all excited: "Good news daaarling! Mere boss ne cheque de diya hai. It is on its way to your college. Ab please apna stress khatam karo.

Priya was surprised: "Kyaaa, itni aasani se ho gaya and cheque bhi aa raha h?"

Neha: "Yeah baby. And even better news ye hai ki cheque dene mera aashiq..I mean Vikram aa raha hai! To tum please us se acche se baat karlo par don't let him know that mae and tum friends hain. Done na?"

Priya smiled: "Ahha someone's blushing! Don't worry my dear mae baat kar lungi. Im so happy yaar...chal baad me call krti hu fir...luv u"

Vikram arrived at the college and asked for Priya at the reception. He was told to be seated in the waiting room. Priya was informed about his arrival to wo almost bhag kar pahunchi.

Extending her arm for a firm handshake: "Hi...mae Priya Sharma. So glad to meet you."

Vikram smiled, completing the handshake: "Hello Priya! Vikram Shergill. Pleasure is mine"

Dono ne khud ko introduce kiya thoda boht. Fir Mumbai traffic and barish discuss hua. Then Priya talked about her college fest and explained how the

money would be utilized. Vikram patiently sunta raha...questions puchta raha. Fir usne wo cheque and documents diya. She was so grateful. They became good friends. Vikram was impressed with Priya's poise, her charm, and her charisma. He was secretly wondering that it would be great if she could be Ram's bride. On the other hand, Priya tried to know Vikram better for Neha's sake. Donon ke baatein addha ghanta chali, over a

cup of tea and snacks. After that she took Vikram to meet their Principal. All three of them spoke a bit, finished off some paperwork and then Vikram left.

Vikram called up Ram: "Ram, ho gaya yaar kaam. Her name is Priya Sharma. Uske haath me hi cheque diya and she is very thankful to you. Unke Principal se bhi milwaya usne."

Ram: "Oh ok good. Chal fir thanks yaar, baad me milta hu you carry on."

Vikram: "Suno suno...Ram...ek aur baat, agar tu gussa nahi krega to."

Ram: "Haan bol na"

Vikram: "Ram...dekh I've met so many people and tried to see if anyone suits you...par aaj pehli baar tumhare layak aurat se mila hun. Priya seems really nice yaar. More than half an hour baat hui hamari. She's a very fine woman. Boht mature hai, pleasant hai, dignified hai, single bhi hai...and I think she must be in her mid-30s."

Ram was irritated: "So what?"

Vikram smiled: "Dekh gussa mat ho. I strongly feel she is a right match for you Ram. Im not saying ye rishte ke liye haan kardo but usse ek baar milo. Tab khud samaj jaega."

Ram ended the call abruptly saying: "Bas kar ab. Bye"

Ram thought to himself: "Pagal h kya Vikram? Khud to shadi ki nhi ab tak...aur mere liye rishta lane chala h. Wo bhi us nakchadi ldki ka. Us se shadi karunga to Kapoor Mansion ko battlefield bana degi. ...khaer, chalo I kept up my promise, kaam ho gaya." And got back to his office work.

Priya came out of the Principal's office and called up Neha and told her in detail about Vikram's visit, their conversations and also gave Neha a green

signal about him. Priya ko tasalli ho gayi thi ki Ne-Vi will make a fine couple.

Priya reached the staff room. Seeing her colleague chatting with someone on the computer there, she suddenly got reminded that dukhiram may

have responded to her by now. Once her colleague left, Priya logged in. She saw his reply:

"My intention didn't change becoz of our convos. A cheque and sponsorship agreement papers will reach your college today."

Priya was shocked. She smiled "I don't believe this...is aadmi ko jitna tedha samjhi thi, utna nahi h. Balki ye to acche h..waqai bade acche! Par ab ye bhi cheque lekar ayenge? Oh God! Inhe rokna padega. Let me reply ki paise mil gaye, inhe aane ki zarurat nahi h...saying so she replied to him. But he was offline. She sat there for more than 30 mins, waiting to see if he read her message, warna wo bekar me cheque lekr aa jate. Par he never came online.

Priya ne socha "Chalo Mae aur kya kar sakti hun, aane do. I will show him the cheque from Mr. Ram Kapoor and explain ki wo unexpected mil gaya ...tab to samaj hi jayenge. Agar nahi samjhe to na sahi...dukhiram ko aur dukhi hote dekh lungi! Par haan is baar chupchap sun lungi unke taane.

Aakhir wo bhi itni mehnat kar rahe hai. Sorry bol dungi." she smiled.

Priya cancelled her classes just to make sure she was available for her guest dukhiram when he came. She sat at the waiting room. The peon came to her with a note from the Principal. It said that as a gesture of thanks, she has to invite Ram Kapoor as the chief guest for their college fest. A printed invitation card would follow but for now, Priya had to call up Ram and confirm his availability.

Priya was nervous: "Ohh, itna bada kaam. I don't believe this. Mujhe...mujhe THE RAM KAPOOR se baat karni hai. Wow I feel so lucky. Hope I do it well. Hey bhagwan meri help kardo." Saying so she carefully dialed the number mentioned in the Principal's note. The phone rang. Ram's secretary

picked the call. Priya informed her all the details, after which the call was handed over to the big man.

Ram spoke in a deep voice: "Hello Ram here!"

Hearing his heavy voice, Priya got nervous: "Hi..hi sir, this is Priya Sharma...from Vidyaniketan college."

Ram was shocked. The moment he heard her name, he realized it was the same girl. Why did she call??? he thought. He didn't realize for a second that she doesnt know his true identity. He thought she is talking to dukhiram. So his reaction was.."Aaap? Arre phone kyu kiya mujhe? Who gave you my number? Dekhiye this is a bit too much, aap mujhe aise disturb nahi kar sakte, do you get that?" he screamed.

Priya got scared. She didn't expect this reply but she thought he must have mistaken her for someone else: "Im sorry sir shayad apko koi galat fehmi hui h... please just give me 2 minutes let me clarify... I just called up to invite you."

Ram cut her in: "invite? Dekhiye mae nahi aa sakta, mae busy hun.."

Priya was too tense by now, from the way he was cutting her off. She said in a loud voice: "Sir, Wese bhi Im nervous to talk to you. Aap itne bade aadmi hai..Ram Kapoor hai..."

Now it struck to him!! That she was talking to Ram Kapoor' and she still doesn't know he is Dukhiram. Ram took a deep breath of relief and spoke:

"Ohh...im sorry, Im really sorry my mind was elsewhere...please go ahead...Ms. Priya Sharma."

Priya felt better: "oh, I thought so ki...never mind, sir. First of all, thanks for the cheque. We are very grateful to you. As a small token of thanks, we

wish to have you as our Chief Guest for the college fest next Friday. The formal invite will follow, but could you please...please agree to be our guest?"

Ram smiled: "Oh, next Friday? Just a sec (he checked his calendar and continued) ...yeah I can be there. My privilege. Thanks."

Priya: "Wow, thanks sir, I cant tell you how thrilled we will be to have you."

Ram: "Sure, thanks. You can leave details with my secretary. See you. Bye."

Dropping her phone on the table, Priya gulped one whole glass of water and said "Thank God, maan gaye!"

On the other side, dropping his phone on the table, Ram gulped one whole glass of water and said "Thank God, bach gaya!"

<To be continued>

- Sampa, Shipcy, Arti :)

Awesome Update 👏
Waiting for Ram Priya First meeting
Thanks for the PM😊
very nice update..😊
ohh priya dont know that dukiram is none other than ramkapoor ..😛
continue soon..
thanks for the pm...
waiting for their first meet

Superb update!!!
Continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!!
Awesome part just love Raya convo on phone pls continue soon
Thanks for pm! Absolutely loved Priya's witty answers to Ram. Ram is already scared of her yet cannot resist her. Vikram is a true friend trying to knock some sense into Ram but hopefully ram won't need any coaxing after meeting Priya. It will be interesting as Priya doesn't know that Ram is dukhiram. Please please update soon!
awesome...
progressing well
pls continue soon
Awesome awesome update...pleeeaaassse next update sooon.
Awesome update ...
Waiting for their first meeting ...
Thanks for the PM n continue soon