Episode 1106 Raaz Jungle Ke Bhoot Ka aired on 25th July 2014 (Friday)

Posted: 9 years ago
Case title: Raaz Jungle Ke Bhoot Ka

Air Date: 25th July, 2014

Episode No:1106

Case number:

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link:

Picture link:

Rating Link:

Video link :
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
Promotional episode of Kick 😉..
From IF:

Friday, July 25, 2014:

In tonight's episode, Salman Khan will be seen in the upcoming episode of CID promoting his upcoming movie KICK. During the shoot the playful Salman Khan made the ever serious ACP Pradyuman shake a leg with him. Salman along with ACP Pradyuman, Daya and Abhijeet danced to the latest chartbuster Jumme Ki Raat'. Salman also taught the trio the signature step of his song.

Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">^ How about Salman and trio?</font>
Fatafati (superb) ...
waiting eagerly for friday...😃... trio dance with sallu miya... couldn't wait... 
But i don't think it's a promotional episode tonight at sony tv at facebook posted that it will air tomorrow.
What? NOOO!!!! Tomorrow I'm watching the movie! Why would I watch the promotion tomorrow then?!! ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£

Super kick moment: Pradyuman, Daya and Abhijeet to dance with Salman Khan on CID

For the first time ever in the history of Sony Entertainment Television's popular crime series CID (Fireworks Productions), ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam) will be seen dancing to the tunes of a Bollywood number. And teaching him the right moves will be none other than superstar Salman Khan.

Well yes, Salman will be seen in the upcoming episode of CID promoting his movie Kick. During the shoot the playful Salman made the ever serious ACP Pradyuman shake a leg with him.

Salman along with ACP Pradyuman, Daya (Dayanand Shetty) and Abhijeet (Aditya Srivastava) will be seen dancing to the latest chartbuster Jumme ki raat'. Salman also will teach the trio the signature step of his song.

Talking about the experience of dancing with Salman Khan, an excited Shivaji said, "I am extremely delighted that Salman is here to promote his film. It's always fun when he is around. It was really amazing to dance with Salman and I am sure the episode is going to be full of entertainment. The audience will surely enjoy it."

Sharing his experience on coming back on the sets of CID, Salman averred, "It's really amazing to be back! Earlier, I had come for the promotions of Wanted and now I am here for Kick. I feel CID is the best platform to promote my movie as it is one of the most loved shows on television. It was great fun to dance with Shivaji sir. The entire team is really sweet."

This special episode will be directed by the producer of the show B P Singh himself and will air this weekend.

Lovely article Shreya di.. Double TFS😃.. B.P. Sir himself has directed the epi😃.! That's another good news..