CID

Episode 1007 Salman Ki Kick aired on 26th July 2014 (Saturday)

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Case title: Salman Ki Kick

Air Date: 26th July, 2014

Episode No:1107

Case number:

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link:

Picture link:

Rating Link:

Video link :
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
So as per the precap Salman comes today. 
Minionite thumbnail
^ It's basically the same precap with Salman kicking down the door. One of the background CID officers also broke down a door and they ran after somebody I believe.
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What happened in the first scene
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Itni sunnata kyon bhai? Koi hai? Roopali! Your update?!
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
An okayish episode..still it's better than yesterday's one. I liked Sachin, Kavin and Dushyant..they were good at investigations.. I'm glad to see Ansha mam in action..the way she interrogated the worker at bakery was commendable.. Chalo, finally the two senior inspectors are back at work.. Salman's intro was well executed.. Trio coming together because of one phone call of a reporter for 2 mins from different places was funny.. Though for a split second its nice to see Duo showing concern for Freddy sir.. A 2.5 for me for the case and Salman..
FW enough is enough.. Stop humiliating Freddy sir's character..after all he's the senior most after Trio in team.. Now coming to present DS track I fail to understand why its being stretched and what's FW upto.. C'mon Abhijeet sir..be mature..let Daya sir know the truth.! Purvi and Shreya's convo on phone was way too realistic and mature than what's going on between Duo..
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks angel, for the short update...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
an okayish episode...way better than yesterday...
Likes πŸ‘πŸΌ:
*I am loving the investigation taking place in mumbai πŸ‘...kavin sachin dushyant are amazing πŸ‘...loving them and a sensible investigation part...the episode owes to them...
*Good to see duo set to investigation tooπŸ‘...abhijeet was too good...and daya at koena's house was fab..
*Salman's part was nice...good to see trio there with him and it was such a warm meeting...
*I liked freddy-pankaj too today...

Dislikes πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ:
*purvi's part was nice with the bakery guy...but i didn't liked the fact that she was just kept away from the male since they had to show them beaten...if purvi can beat, she can be shown beaten too...
*Yesterday the guy's were getting beaten as if they are paralysed, and today suddenly they are on fire...who gave them red bull πŸ˜†
*Daya-shreya is irritating very much...i just want shreya to go away..can't bear her at all...
*In one scene abhijeet with freddy was in car going to ashok's house...then we see daya and freddy in next scene at ashok's house πŸ€’...fw should make note of the cast distribution...
*purvi-shreya talks are highly irritating...

Minionite thumbnail
Nice to read better comments about this episode. And of course this is the epi where I do caps. πŸ˜‰
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Nice to read better comments about this episode. And of course this is the epi where I do caps. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
yeah salman bhai smiling and dhishum dhishum πŸ˜›