||~*Happy Glorious 3rd Anniversary in CID - Ansha Sayed AT #7*~|| - Page 115

Posted: 9 years ago

The episode is Bank Ka Khooni Raaz. Do see this scene. 😊

We did it! Our AT #7, successfully complete. 🥳 😃 Amazing job, Purvians. Thanks to everyone for helping make my first ASAT a success. Cheers for Ansha di!

Yipeee...🥳🥳🥳
our 7th AT successfully completed...😊
😊👏👏👏👏👏

Ansha didi rocks...
😊😊😊🤗🤗🤗🤗

Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago

Totally. 😃 Let's resume in our new AT once it's complete. G'night sis, lovely talking to you.

Love you Ansha didi. 🤗

Congratulations everyone for completing the 7th AT and reaching 150 pages successfully! 🤗 We finished this thread in a very small time span which is absolutely commendable. 👏 Well done to everyone who contributed. 😃 Congratulations to you especially, Ravi bro as it was your first AT and a huge success! 🤗 👏 Lovely work. 
Thank you everyone for the good times we had here in this AT. 😊 God bless all of you! ❤️ Yipeee!!! Woohooo! Hurraaay!  150 pages done! 🥳 150 pages of sheer brilliance and fun! 😎
Note:
Dear everyone,

Please stop posting in this thread as it has reached 150 pages. The new thread will be up and completed very soon. You can continue all discussions there. Hopefully by tonight or the latest by early morning I shall finish it. I won't make you wait too long but please try to understand and be patient. Okay. I'm trying my best to complete it as fast as I possibly can. 😊 I am having some technical issues with the thread and I'll sort that out and put the thread up ASAP!!!!! 😳 Your patience and cooperation would be highly appreciated. ⭐️ Congratulations once again! 🤗

-PP
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
The new AT is completed and ready to roll! 😃

Please continue all discussions there now. 😳

Have a great time there! 😊 Bye AT #7! ⭐️

Please close this thread now, Shreya. 😊

Thank you.

-PP