She walks in Beauty-Th5, Chap-52, pg-55 - Page 39

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Diksha_1991

Miss you too dearie.. πŸ€—

Tc will be waiting for the update 

Thanks dearie πŸ€—
Originally posted by babita68

Me fine Eisha πŸ€— Swati and Bro are fine too. They were busy with Shubham's first b'day. Swati's Inlaws are also there, that's why they could not come here much. She told me that she'll be here tonight, let's see. 
Have a great time dearie, take care. πŸ€—

Thank you dear. πŸ€—
Originally posted by Swatishubh

Eisha, i know am the last reader here to review this time. 😳😳But dearie, i was so occupied with studies, roaming other cities and your cutie's 1st birthday bash. As Babita has told you, my inlaws are here and i rarely gets anytime for myself even. Loving to have them here - my most of the problems are shelved πŸ˜ƒ
How are you dearie? Miss ya loads. It's only that we're busy - going away or losing interest can never happen and you know that. As promised, am here with my words for your beautiful SWib. I can never imagine that any of your reader can ever lose any interest and pls Eisha, every one is here with you and will always be. Like you, we all are in the awesome aura and flavor of your Ashni. 
❀️I can't count myself in your good readers, but i can bet upon that you will never feel alone, your readers are innumerous. Take my words - SWIB rocks and will rock forever. β­οΈβ­οΈ

Loves and huggies β€οΈπŸ€—

Thanks a lot dear for coming here. Oh! Happy belated birthday to my cutie. May god bless him. Please don't worry dear, I know how busy you are. You read and enjoy that is more than enough for me. Thanks once again for coming here. was missing you. πŸ€— and thanks a lot for beautiful review. Yes dear, I know how much you love SWIB. πŸ€—
Originally posted by Swatishubh

Wow!!! What a beautiful way to celebrate FloridaDi's b'day and what a dedication Eisha.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love you for your greatness and for Tupu's efforts, you both are the Hearts of Beauty. β€οΈ

Greatness? Wish I could do more for her. She deserves a lot. May God bless her and shower her with all the joys and blessings.
Such a romantic update. Loved it so much and have got so many shiversπŸ˜‰ to get a lovely couple giving and taking so much from each other⭐️❀️.

Thank you πŸ€—

I loved Ashu explaining how his days without Nidhi were. His room, his days, his life is filled with love and ecstasy now. It was a charm to read them talking about their selves while loving each other - It came so natural to me at least. πŸ˜‰ It was a sheer beauty to see Nidhi asking for loving his wounds and heel them - I mean only a wife can heel those wounds to that extreme and this scene was so sweet.πŸ€—

Thanks a lot dear for loving this scene and feeling its depths. You felt it natural that is so sweet and that makes it worth writing.

Her laughter has filled his room with melodious tunes - This is a loveliest compliment from a hubby.❀️ So beautiful are your scenes dearie. Am lost for twice, thrice, many times. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Loved the bracelet, the rain, the shower of love, the shirt, the cuteness, the loving words, the beauty that shined through the hearts of the two love birds celebrating their first month annivesary. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Glad you liked that πŸ˜ƒ Grateful to you for feeling the beauty that shined through their hearts and for reading every time so deeply.

Everything was fine and just like each one of us wanted. But the hard side of Ashu has ovepowered from don't know which corner of the Earth. Hey Dearie, let this shall be passed with their love overshadowing any of Ashu's tensions or the things he can't share with his beloved wife.

Yes dear, he is still fighting those old demons. Nidhi's love surely will heal him and he will open up.

Sorry fo this short review. Hope to see the next update soon, but pls do take your own time. No hurries, only you and your ease. Thanks so much for this gift to Florida di and to all of us. Miss ya, love ya, hug ya all the time.😊

Please don't say sorry dear. You read and enjoy that is more than enough for me. Short or long I always cherish your review dear. Means a lot to me.

O Eisha, you know what, my dear  β€οΈπŸ€—

Yes I know dear πŸ€—

Love you and Miss you. Lots and lots of love to my cutie. πŸ€— Edited by pansy123 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ttrocks

Eisha. So nice to hear from you. πŸ˜ƒ How are you dearie?  πŸ€—

Hello Tupu πŸ€— I'm fine dear. Thanks a million for conveying my message. How are you dear?
Originally posted by Veenaper

Dearest Eisha, waiting eagerly for your update. Your Ashni's magic will always glow and we its ardent readers will bask in their celestial love. Please take your time. My heart always hankers for your updates. Happy writing. 

Thanks a million dear πŸ€— love you.
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

2 days over.πŸ˜”

Yes πŸ˜ƒ updating. Thanks Tasha and Sneha ji πŸ€—

Chapter 52

"Only do not forget, if I wake up crying
it's only because in my dream I'm a lost child
hunting through the leaves of the night for your hands..." (Pablo Neruda)

Nidhi before retreating gave him a final stare in a doleful expression and those poignantly speaking eyes were enough to perturb him more in his disturbed state. He tried to close his eyes and calm himself lying back in his chair, but the way she was taken aback at his words, her deep hurt pierced his heart and he sprang up and moved to get ahold of her to talk to her. He entered his bedroom, she was not there; thinking she must be in the restroom, he plops on the couch and waits for her to come out.

When his wait seemed to turn prolonged, he stood up to check her in the restroom and later all around the house. Not finding her anywhere, he panicked and went to check the only place that was left now, the balcony of their room. There she was sitting in a recliner with her eyes closed. Ashutosh sighed, she had her eyes shut, and was completely sunk in thoughts in a state of gloom, her hurt was evident on her face and she seemed numb. Looking into her eyes, his abode gloomy and hurt and that too because of him was not even the last thing he would like to see, but the fact was, she was hurt and he was the reason. He closed his fists as if bracing himself for the situation he has put himself in. Not that he wanted to be in this situation, his pain he so wanted to hide from her put him in dire consequences. He called her, his voice seemed to choke, but he managed to say, Nidhi. His voice, painful and distraught startled her and she opened her eyes and looked at him. His guilt laden eyes spoke for him, but also made a flash back of words he spoke to her some time ago with certain vitriol. She stood up and moved inside and quickly took her night gown and sprinted into the restroom slamming the door that clearly conveyed and boomed the enormity of her hurt.

She was not hurt because of his words, but because of his behaviour, his painful eyes wrenched her heart, she wanted to cuddle him in her arms and hide him deep inside her and take away all the reasons that were bothering him but the thought, he still preferred to lock himself in that fort he claims she has brought him out, incensed her.  His attempt to hide his pain nagged away at her and tore her heart when she tried to reason his behaviour. His words " there are certain things a person can't share with anyone" piqued her.

She flustered with a nagging question," Anyone! Am I anyone?"

She with great difficulty fought back the tears that welled up in her eyes. Every word he uttered she knew he didn't mean that, his love was strength beyond words, if his words were bringing anger and frustration; his pain brought more pain than was in his eyes and in his heart and was piercing her heart deeply and equally. She changed into her nightgown and left the restroom to find him sitting on the couch in the dressing room with his head leaning against the backrest and his eyes closed.

She had hard time to repel the magnetic pull that was tugging her towards him. Her every cell was yearning to grab him in her arms and offer him solace he needed. She curled her toes and closed her fists to resist the pull and turned to move to their bedroom. Ashutosh sensing her around opened his eyes and spotted her moving out, but he quickly got up and caught her hand. She didn't turn to look at him, but stopped the moment she felt a tug and tried to release her arm but he didn't ease his grip. Ashutosh called her, "Nidhi"

She didn't move and he continued, "I want to talk to you"

"Sorry, I want to sleep"

"Please"

"You wanted to be alone"

He struggled with words, not knowing how to answer her question and she pulled her arm and moved into the bedroom. He sighed, running a desperate hand through his hair, he brooded over for some time and then plodded up to the closet and changed into his night dress. After five minutes, he moved to the bedroom and his eyes first fell on an empty bed, he turned to look around and caught her sleeping on the couch. Deeply saddened he closed his eyes and plopped on the bed and waited for her to turn and look at him. Nidhi was having a hard time not to move and fly to him and land into his arms. Both were well aware what their state was going to be without sleeping in the other's embrace. Ashutosh leaned against the headboard and closed his eyes. Nidhi turned and peeped at him. Her heart wrenched seeing him so lost. She couldn't avert her eyes and continued staring at him for a long time till she felt him stirring and quickly closed her eyes.

Ashutosh sighed deeply and stood up with his eyes on his wife; he walked up to her and just stood there by her side and watched her fondly. Her heart leaped out, but she didn't open her eyes and feigned sleep. Ashutosh took a deep breath, shook his head and outstretching his arms, he grabbed her and placed softly on the bed. Knowing she wasn't asleep, he left a lingering kiss on her cheek and she tried to push him away. She glared at him and her glare didn't deter him to look into her eyes.

"Leave me, I don't want to sleep here"

"You have got no other place to sleep...tightening his arms around her...sleep quietly"

Nidhi tried to resist with full force, but failed and he pressed her to his chest saying, "Stay here, you can't go anywhere, you have no where to go, you know that"

Vexed she retorted, "You wanted to be alone, Leave me"

"Not long ago if you remember I had made it clear that there would be certain things where you would have no say and this is one, come what may, you'll have to sleep in this room, on this bed and in these arms"

Her voice choked saying, "Even if I'm ordered to go away"

He pulled her hands, she had placed on his chest to push him away and hugged her tightly, but she didn't wrap her arms around him even when she heard him say, "You know I can never mean to say that because I won't be alive after that"

His words eased her stifled body and he sighed as he could sense that, and both remained silently in each other's arms. No matter how much she resisted all she wanted was to be in his arms, hold him in her arms and soothe his pain. She knew he needed this most and more than that she needed to caress his aching heart. After a long time, she wrapped her arms around him as if she snuggled to him in deep sleep and he responded with a peck on her head and taking a deep breath he too closed his eyes and both fell into a deep slumber.

Early morning Nidhi woke up and felt serene seeing her husband sleeping soundly, his words flashback and the tinge of hurt returns in her heart. She slowly released herself from his arms and moved to freshen up. She didn't disturb him knowing how dismal he was last night, she wanted him to relax. After a quick shower, she moved downstairs to prepare breakfast not before having a look at her husband's sleeping form and taking his phone along. Baba was reading the newspaper and his pore over on her face while answering her morning wish didn't go unnoticed by her and she smiled her brightest smile. Baba's grin responded well, but he couldn't stop himself asking, "How is my Dr. Heartstone?"

"Fine Baba"

"He didn't have his dinner last night, Did he?" He raised his voice to reach her as she moved to the kitchen.

"No Baba"

"Hmm... make something good for him"

"Sure Baba"

Nidhi couldn't help feeling amazed at the sweetness of the bond this father and son duo shared. They hardly needed to express their inner turmoil and joy; both read each other so well. Her thoughts were diverted as her husband's phone rang and she went to answer that.

After having morning tea with her father-in-law, she made a cup of tea for her husband and thought to wake him up. No matter how much she wished him to sleep to the soundness, all away from what was disturbing him, but she had to wake him up for his patients who needed him most.

The moment she entered their room and found their bed empty, he walked into the room rejuvenated having sweated out all his pain in his personal gym. Their eyes met, but she quickly averted and placed his cup on the table and turned to move. He stretched his right leg to stop her and she without raising her eyes moved to his left. He tried to stop her by extending his left arm and when she diverted to dodge the hindrance, he caught her hand and pulled her making her retreat the steps till she faced him.

"Where are you going?"

With her eyes downcast, she answers, "Kitchen, I'm cooking lunch"

"So? I think Kaka is there" He leans to peck her right cheek and she quickly turns her face away.

"I need to cook myself"

Taking a deep breath, he places his arms on her shoulders and joins their heads, "But your husband needs you too"

She trying to remove his arms speaks maintaining asperity, "No, He doesn't need me anymore, leave me, let me go"

He in response places his hands on her waist, pulling her to him tightens his arms around her and nuzzling her nose answers, "He doesn't need you? In a groovy voice... he needs you like he needs air to breathe, you know that"

He waits for her response and when she didn't, he blows air to trail the contours of her face and she closes her downcast eyes at the feel.

"Look at me, don't deny me my share of sunshine"

She didn't raise her eyes.

"Please, Nidhi! and after a pause in a piercing voice he mumbles,  I'm sorry"

In same miffed expression she raises her eyes and averts quickly, fearing she may get lost in those deep piercing eyes that were brimming with love.

Ashutosh smiles tweaking her nose, "You look so cute in this anger, Mrs. Heartstone!"

As he had released her, she pushes his hand away and sprints out of the room. Ashutosh amazedly looks at her back and shouts while she shuts the door, "Don't forget to turn back in ten minutes, I'm not going to dress up if you are not here"

She opens door ajar, "I'm not coming, help yourself"

"Be ready to see me there in a towel"

She huffs and shuts the door with a bang.

Ashutosh smiles and moves to take the shower.

After ten minutes when he emerges from the restroom he finds his suit, shirt and tie hanging on the knob of the closet door; his watch, cell phone, handkerchief and his socks on the table and his shoes near the couch. He holds his tongue in his cheek and takes his phone and texts her, "So you want me to see in the towel at the breakfast table"

She replies, "Choice is yours"

"Fine!!! I'm coming there if you don't turn up in 5 min"

Followed by another one, "I swear by my life and you know how much I love her"

Nidhi was left with no choice but to move upstairs as Baba was still there reading his newspaper and waiting for his son.

Ashutosh was drying his hair with a towel the moment he saw Nidhi's reflection in the mirror, he turned and gave a cheeky grin that left Nidhi seething with anger. She averted her eyes and offered him his shirt. Biting his cheek, he wears the shirt and waits for her to do the buttons. In response she hands him over his trousers. He wears his pants and lobs the towel wrapped around his waist to her. She turns her eyes in a huff and placing the towel on the table, she extends her hand, offering him his tie. He in response bowed his head and she had to move forward to make the knot. The moment she starts making a knot, his hands land on her curves and start grazing and tickling her soft skin. Unable to stand his touch, she gives him a glare and he raises his eyebrow in response. She lowers her gaze and he asks, grabbing her in his arms, "Didn't I say sorry?"

"I don't need your sorry"

He aims to peck on her lips, but she quickly turns her face and his lips land on her cheek and leaving a lingering kiss on her cheek he asks, "Then what do you want?"

"Dress up quickly, you are getting late for hospital"

"And what about my parched lips?"

"You didn't have your dinner last night"

He smiled at her answer and answers in a husky voice, walking a few steps forward, making her retreat till her back touches the closet, "Wrong! I'm hungry since yesterday morning"

He leans forward and brushes his lips to her, then slowly and softly, enjoying and nibbling his treat, he takes her lips and deepens his kiss, making her realize the enormity of his guilt, the immensity of his longing and infinite depths of his love.

He pecked at her swollen lips and held her face in the crook of his neck. He always loved to hold her like that to soothe his heart, enjoying the warmth of her face that emanated whenever he showered his love on her. After a long minute she stirred and came out saying, "we are getting late"

While she spoke, she had her eyes on the floor. Ashutosh frowned looking at her. She turned to move and he stopped her. "I'm sorry Nidhi"

She didn't turn her face and he continued, "I was very upset last night... I lost my patient"

She interjects, "I know, Dr. Malika called early morning; she told me you lost that train accident patient whose wife died that day after delivering a baby. She was really worried for you"

"Oh! She knows how much I..."

She cuts in again, "Hmm... thank God, there is someone who knows you so better that you don't need to share those certain things you can't share with anyone"

Intone and connotation of words she uttered makes Ashutosh close his eyes and she walks off.

Baba feels happy seeing his son back to his normal self. Normally he would brood for days whenever he had such a fit of bad temper, but today he was looking better. Nidhi served them breakfast and Ashutosh stole glances at her. Baba smiled seeing his son's condition, but frowned seeing Nidhi taking her bag and her robe. He asks, "Nidhi, where are you going beta? Have your breakfast first"

"Baba, I'll have breakfast in hospital, glancing at Ashutosh she completes... I'm getting late" and with that she leaves.

Hiraman kaka emerges from kitchen with tea and complains, "Dr. Sahib why you allowed Nidhi beta to leave, Last night she didn't have dinner, now she left without having breakfast"

This was news for Ashutosh, his eyes widened at the revelation and his hand released the cup he was holding to sip his tea.

Baba responds, "Don't worry Hiraman, she will have breakfast at hospital"

Hiraman Kaka grumbles, "What is the fun of all this hard work, when you can't eat and drink properly" with that Hiraman Kaka returns to the kitchen.

Baba had his eyes on his son. He noticed his reaction hearing Hiraman's words. He stopped eating and was fiddling with a spoon.

Baba had to intervene, "Have your breakfast Ashu"

He nods and takes his cup to sip his tea and Baba continues, "Last night she had cooked your favourite dish and was waiting for you."

Baba's words stifled Ashutosh's already clogged throat and he swallows hard. He stopped halfway and dropped his cup back on the saucer. The clink of cup couldn't suppress the chink he felt at heart, his face betrayed his feelings and Baba surmising his state rightly continues to give him a piece of his mind.

"Ashu whatever you are going to do now is going to have effect on Nidhi as well. Last night she waited for you, she had her eyes glued on the door, with every passing minute she was checking her phone for your message and when you arrived you were in such foul mood. You didn't even talk to her. You know beta she waits for you, she never eats without you and you forgot all about her"

Ashutosh gulped down his guilt again and stood up expressing a quick sorry to Baba.

Baba asked, "But your breakfast?"

"I'll have with Nidhi" and with that he leaves.

Baba exchanged a smile with Hiraman Kaka, who was emerging from the kitchen with some hot bread loaves for Baba. Taking a sigh of relief that he could finally make Ashutosh have his piece of mind Baba enjoyed his breakfast.

Ashutosh leaped the stairway at the hospital entrance, staff dreaded to see him enter hospital in such fast pace and with a stern expression on his face.

Receptionist was quickly ordered, "Want to see Dr. Nidhi in my cabin in five minutes".

Before Receptionist could respond, he was half way through to his cabin. Malika who entered the hospital along with him, almost matching his steps too went unnoticed, but his hasty steps, anxious looks and the person he was wishing to meet immediately on entering hospital aroused her curiosity.

"Why he asked for her? Wasn't she at home? But she was there, she answered my call on his phone. Ashutosh's bad and depressed mood last night might have played the game. Not everyone can stand his anger."  She smiles and moves to her cabin.

Nidhi was not at all surprised to see him sitting on the couch with breakfast on the table. First she was amazed when the receptionist told her she has been called over by him. But then it didn't take her much time to deduce he has left home immediately after her. Maintaining her sombre look she asked, "Yes Sir"

He knew she was miffed and was already expecting to have a hard time to coerce her to eat her breakfast but she addressing him "Sir" kindled a hope.

"Please have a seat, Dr. Nidhi... gesturing her towards the seat next to him.. I want to discuss a case with you"

She took the seat he gestured towards and he offered her favourite "burger with extra cheese, mayo, lettuce, onions with French fries". Her pupils dilated seeing her favourite burger and Ashutosh bit his cheek to suppress his smile. She gulped down her desire to eat her favourite burger and answered, "Thank you, Sir, I have already ordered my breakfast and would like to eat that in my cabin"

He takes a French fry and offers her and waits wordlessly for her to open her mouth. She softly pushed his hand away, "Sorry sir, I said I would like to have my breakfast in my cabin"

He didn't respond and resisted her push and kept his hand stretched offering her French fry with a pleading look. She takes a bite and mumbles, "Thank you, I don't want to eat this"

She got up and turned to move and he caught her wrist saying, "You'll have to, if you want me to have my breakfast"

She glares at him and he mumbles, "Please"

She turns and sits back in the chair and moves her hand to take the half eaten french fry, but Ashutosh was quick to grab that and stuff in his mouth and look at her with a smirk, but she gives a sullen look and rolling her eyes takes the nibble of another French fry. Ashutosh smiles and leans to have his breakfast.

Breakfast remained a silent affair, both remained stuck to their plates except Ashutosh stealing a few glances on her and breaking his silence once when he asked her, "Nidhi, I want to invite...Dr. Jagan for dinner... he is a good old friend and he wants to meet Baba"

She shrugs her shoulders and asks, "Tonight?"

"No tomorrow and I want to invite Dr. Malika too"

She shrugs her shoulders again and he asks, "What? Shall I?"

"You need my permission?"

"Yes, you are the lady of the house"

She rolls her eyes, "Yes who was commanded last night to go away"

Ashutosh sighed in response.

She answered, "Day after tomorrow. Tomorrow I've a night shift."

What?

"Yes"

Pursing his lips, "Okay"

"I'm done" with that she stands up to leave and he quickly grabs her hand.

"Nidhi, I need a hug"

"This is not your bedroom Sir"

He gets up, "I know, but no one can come here till you are here, please"

"I'm sorry, I've been told to go away, if you have forgotten"

"I said sorry for that"

"So am I! Saying sorry, that I can't hug you."

He smirks and whispers near her ear "But, you want to hug me. You are lying," he back hugs her and nuzzles her neck. She tries to pull herself out, but he clasps her firmly in his arms.

"Please, how am I going to live a whole day"

She huffs "Like you lived last night"

And he replies in a husky voice "in your arms, didn't I?... he pecks at her neck...I have an important surgery, may take six to eight hours, please!"

She turns slowly and he quickly cuddles her in his embrace. Closing eyes at the feel of his arms and feeling complete in the cocoon of his love she slowly raises and wraps her arms around him and together they enjoy each other's warmth. After a long minute when Nidhi stirs and tries to break the hug, he slightly loosens his arms keeping his clasp intact so that he can look at her. She didn't raise her eyes and tried to release his hold. He smiled and shook his head saying, "So you are not going to forgive me"

And she didn't answer neither she raised her eyes.

Standing head to head, he remains silent for a moment and then asks again, "So Mrs. Heartstone is not going to forget her anger" then he cups her head and pecks at her lips, he stares her for a moment waiting for her to raise her lashes, when she didn't he smiles at her stubbornness and once again cuddles her in his arms saying, "Get back to your work love before I end up holding you in my arms all day long"

She comes out and he releases her reluctantly and watches her going taking a deep sigh as she goes out of sight.    

Dr. Jyotika and Dr. Ahana were having coffee in the canteen when Dr. Malika and Dr. Aditi entered and joined them. Malika apologised Ahana for not having been able to attend her birthday party and wished her belated birthday.

Dr. Ahana thanked her, "We missed you Dr. Malika, only you were absent"

"Only me? What about Dr. Nidhi?"

"Oh! You don't know? That day incredible happened not only Mrs. but Mr. Ashutosh also attended the party"

"What?"

"Yes Dr. Malika, Dr. Ashutosh came there with his wife"

Though her words were hard to digest, but she remarked, "Wives! They can make husbands do anything"

Dr. Jyotika interjects in a rib, "But really commendable, the wife needs to be applauded when the husband is Dr. Heartstone"

Dr. Ahana rebutted, "No, he was there willingly and only and only for our friend"

Malika and Aditi preferred to remain silent and sip their coffee wordlessly without entering into further discussion. After sometime Dr. Aditi breaks the silence and grumbles looking at Dr. Malika, "Don't know Why Dr. Ashutosh has rescheduled some of his surgeries for tomorrow night?"

Malika answered, "Why Dr. Aditi, you forgot how he used to work 24x7"

"But now he doesn't, since his marriage he has been leaving on time. During the night and late evenings he only works in case of emergencies"

"Come on Dr. Aditi, someday honeymoon has to be over, he has to get back to his routine."

Dr. Jyotika and Dr. Ahana exchanged a glance, smiled, knowing and understanding the reason behind Dr. Ashutosh's night shift. Dr. Jyotika couldn't resist and broke the news, "I don't think the reason is lasting of honeymoon"

Malika frowns hearing Dr. Jyotika's words and giving her a questioning look she waits for her to complete, "The reason is Dr. Nidhi has a night duty tomorrow night"

Malika looked at her dumbfounded, she couldn't believe what she was hearing, she thought their honeymoon is over and here Dr. Jyotika was passing on the information her heart and mind both were denying to accept. She cogitates, "No Dr. Jyotika must be having some confusion, and this can't be the reason"

Ashutosh returned home very late, his surgery lasted till evening and later after a meeting he had to attend an official dinner. He was pining to go back to his Nidhi, her anger kindled a new desire in him. He texted her to have dinner as he knew she would be waiting.

When he entered his room Nidhi was sleeping, that is what he thought but she wasn't. She couldn't sleep a wink. Ashutosh quietly walked up to her, soaked his eyes for a while and with a gleaming smile moved to the restroom. Nidhi opened her eyes and snuggled under the duvet. After sometime when she heard his footsteps, she quickly turned and feigned sleep. Ashutosh softly laid himself next to her and pulled her into his arms turning her to his side. He kissed at her cheek and called her softly, "Nidhi"... one more kiss.. "Nidhi"

She pushed him away, "Hmm...let me sleep"

"Good lord! You don't forget your anger, even in your sleep, Nidhi"

She turns back to her side, " Yes, because I'm Mrs. Heartstone"

He chuckles, "Great! If you remember that, then do remember you belong to this place," he grabs her in his arms and turns her back, close to his chest"

She resists, but couldn't stand his hold. He smiles when she gives up and asks, "You had your dinner?"

She answers in a huff, "Hmm"

That brings a big grin on his face. He wanted to fight it out, her 48 hour long anger, but dropped the idea allowing her to sleep knowing she has a night shift tomorrow. He cuddled her in his arms and that was what Nidhi was waiting for. After a few moments her breath turns steady and smiling he too closes his eyes.

Ashutosh just before noon was sitting in his cabin when his mind recalled his wife's beautiful face when the morning sun peeping in through the window woke him up and he found his life's sun shining more beamingly on his bed. A smile splits his face, remembering how he softly laid her on the pillow and felt at peace seeing her sleeping in a beatific smile. He closed his eyes recollecting the soft feel his thumb felt when he gently touched the corner of her mouth and kissed her forehead. And how she burrowed her face in the pillow and snuggled under the duvet. Ashutosh grins and shakes his head and picks his phone to call her. He was missing her repartees, her huffs were tickling his heart, though he couldn't spend much time with her in the morning he loved to spur her. He had to leave early and in haste to check the patient, he operated upon yesterday.

He puckers his brow, looking at his phone when his call wasn't answered and quickly dialed another number and asked, "Kaka where is Nidhi?"

He frowns hearing Kaka's answer and closes his eyes seething with anger.

Thank you.. Eisha
off to read

Originally posted by -deepali17-

Thank you.. Eisha
off to read

Thank you dear πŸ˜ƒ Hope you like.