Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

She walks in Beauty-Th5, Chap-52, pg-55 - Page 42

pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-deepaligupta197

A very beautiful update like the quietude of misty dawn before the sober sun is up... The morning songs of birds awakening in blooming garden that sets the soul gently... Aroma flowers with glistering of the dew...Shy sunbeams flickering over the tops of wisdom whispering choir of waving trees... Serenity of mind... The crystal still lagoon reflecting soft lavender sailing clouds...it makes us close eyes and fly with them over the miles, time and space... The serenading music fills the heart... Above the skies the joy of the refreshing winds.

Thank you Deepali ji. Thanks for coming here and thanks for bestowing this chapter and SWIB with the glory and grandeur of your words and majestic reflection of your thoughts. If this is the outline of SWIB I'm overwhelmed. Missed you a lot.

Jyotika Mallika convo reveals Ashni still basking in the glow of an imagined future, of being carried away in streams of promise by a love or a passion so strong that one feels altered forever and convincedthat even the smallest particle of the surrounding world wascharged with purpose of impossible grandeur Just like one would look up into the trees and be thrilled by the wind-loosened river of pale, gold foliage cascading down and by thehigh, melodious singing of countless birds like fireflies in the perfumed heat of summer night. Their life unfurled in front of them like a lush Oriental carpet. No surprises, no detours. Just a thick tapestry of days and nights that at the end of the day, they could roll up and proudly claim as their own.

Thank you dear, yes Ashni are still basking in the glow of love.

But alas life is not so simple!!Poor Ashu suffocated under the weight of his arguments, and his darker thoughts articulated. It was only that his tongue produced landslides, n now he was caught in the cracks between what he said and what he meant. He was troubled by the loss of a patient! But his warped utterance had chiseled Nidhi's heart.His intimidation , his concern over Nidhi not devouring food...simply shows the depth of his love for her.

Thank you for liking this and feeling the depths of his love.

But Nidhi is hurt n is giving Ashu a tuf tym trying to coax her. The pains of true love reside at the heart of our existence; they catch hold of our most vulnerable point, rooting themselves deeper than the root of any other pain, and branching to every part of our bodies and our lives. For the hopelessly in love, the pain can be triggered by anything,  as mundane as the piece of bad words. 
A compassionate baba knows it all!! 😊

So true and well said, Yes for the hopelessly in love the pain can be triggered by anything.

I bow down to ur efforts of never letting ur readers being let down. Every update is so poetic n b'fully portrayed that we crave for more. Even their sweet bitter tiffs r so romantic !! Thank u for giving us such delightful updated despite ur extremely bzy schedules. 

Thank you dear. Your reviews are always a treat to read and hope you won't mind me quoting...
Uss ki batain mujey khushbu ki tarah lagti hain,
Phool jaisey koi sehra main khila karta hae,

Her speech is like perfumed scent,
Like a flower in the desert - blooming, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pansy123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-swati62

Wow. Definetly worth the wait. Loved it, off to read the whole FF again.

😃 Thank you Swati ji. Thanks a lot 🤗
pansy123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sudhajo

What a treat to read about Mrs.Heartstone...loved it.  So, the music of the magical romance is still on and going lovely. 

Than u for a mystical update...truly in trance still. 

😃 Thanks dear for liking Mrs. Heartstone and thanks for finding this update magical 🤗 Thanks a lot.

pansy123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shobha21

Another fabulous update Pansyji. Loved it.👏

Loved Mr and Mrs Heartstone.

Thank you dear
Nidhi is giving Ashu a tough time.

yes she is 😃
Liked the convo among the doctors in the canteen.

Thank you.
You ended the update with a cliffhanger.
Where is Nidhi???

😃
Can't wait for the next update.
Please update soon.
Thank you so much Pansyji.

Yes dear, will try my best. Thank you very much for reading and liking this update.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-pansy123

Hello Tupu 🤗 I'm fine dear. Thanks a million for conveying my message. How are you dear?

All my pleasure dearie. 🤗 Me doing fabulous. Thank you!! 😃 So happy to have you back... with the beautiful update as a bonus... 😳
pansy123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ttrocks

All my pleasure dearie. 🤗 Me doing fabulous. Thank you!! 😃 So happy to have you back... with the beautiful update as a bonus... 😳

Thank you dear 🤗
pansy123 thumbnail

Hello Anjani, How are you? 😃
ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you dear 🤗

Reading the update and loving it sooo muchhh 😳 U r just awesome Eisha!! 👏 ⭐️ ❤️ The verses with which the chapter opens are just fabulous!! You choose these pearls with such perfection... 👏 Will be back with my detailed review in a while. 😃
pansy123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ttrocks

Reading the update and loving it sooo muchhh 😳 U r just awesome Eisha!! 👏 ⭐️ ❤️ The verses with which the chapter opens are just fabulous!! You choose these pearls with such perfection... 👏 Will be back with my detailed review in a while. 😃

Thank you dear. Glad you are enjoying 🤗 Thanks for loving those verses. Take your time dear.
ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you dear. Glad you are enjoying 🤗 Thanks for loving those verses. Take your time dear.

🤗🤗