Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Dear pansy
Heartiest congrats on the 5 th thread of this epic love story...a story that is wildly powerful, deeply masterful, authentically creative, sacred , sagacious. A legend I wud always keep safe in my memories...m truly indebted to u for this gracious tale. U r gifted wd native luminosity; an inherited reflex to shine love & light"as a reflection of the divine"that is impossible to ignore

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Dearest Pansy 
Can't thank u enuf for gracing the siggy wd ur poetic verses...makes d siggy even more beautiful. Thank u for making it a part of this legendary stories thread πŸ€— thank u for everything dear

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pansy123

Love you Tupu for this answer. Yes we are truly blessed to have her as a reader. In fact I should be thanking you for introducing SWIB to her.

All my pleasure. πŸ€— U have earned it urself dearie. Ur so poetic and so beautiful ff deserved readers like VeenaDi.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Veenaper

My Dearest Angels love you both for allowing me to be a part of this heavenly journey with my favorite Ashni. Sorry for joining in so late - wish I was there right from the start. But nevertheless cannot thank Tupu enough for gifting me with a priceless diamond. 

πŸ€— ❀️ Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
pansy123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Dear pansy
Heartiest congrats on the 5 th thread of this epic love story...a story that is wildly powerful, deeply masterful, authentically creative, sacred , sagacious. A legend I wud always keep safe in my memories...m truly indebted to u for this gracious tale. U r gifted wd native luminosity; an inherited reflex to shine love & light"as a reflection of the divine"that is impossible to ignore

Thanks a million dear. Your words mean a lot. I'm humbled to read all these accolades from you. I'm not at all that worthy dear. This is all because of your love and the love of my readers. Thank you and Love you πŸ€—

pansy123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Dearest Pansy 

Can't thank u enuf for gracing the siggy wd ur poetic verses...makes d siggy even more beautiful. Thank u for making it a part of this legendary stories thread πŸ€— thank u for everything dear

Please don't thank me dear. I'm thankful to you for gifting your first ever siggy to SWIB. As I told earlier this siggy is a breathtaking work of art dear. What you have drawn is speaking to the spirit and heart and is inviting the viewer in, to be a part of this beautifully crafted world.

Truly an highest honour for me and greatest accolade for SWIB.

Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Dearie for New Thread πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats⭐️ Pansyji.πŸ‘.. sorry πŸ˜³for being so late actually I have not been able to login for quite sometime...held up... 
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pansy123

Thanks a ton Bro. Your wishes mean a lot. πŸ˜ƒ

O dear sis... I am so grateful to get these words from you... ! God bless my dear sis.. ! Enjoy Pansy πŸ₯³

And plzz do visit the post made for Tupu's great achievement... ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Pansy in honor of Tupu changing color ek update toh banta hain