Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Congrats Tupu, If Stunnerzzzzz !!!

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Flowers smileys             Flowers smileys         Flowers smileys

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Heartiest Congratulations Tupu on becoming IF Stunnerzzz πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Our Dearest Tupu has reached the Superb Status of IF Stunnerzz today...And i am so glad to make this Congratulatory post for her today !!!! 
ttrocks,,,, Yes our Tupu... She is the most lovely member at this loveliest Ktlk Forum... Her love, concern and care for each one of us makes her so special and a wonderful human being ! One of the most diligent and terrific person... one of the most awesome personality... one of the most kind heart... one of the most loving and spreading pleasant atmosphere all over around her.. !
Tupu... this is a very small gesture to your most magnificent and the most glorious phase here at this forum ! Tried to post earlier... but lost the post i made... thats why this delay... πŸ˜ƒ
I am so very happy that i have got this opportunity today to gift her a smallest one on her delightful and incredible achievement ! Hope you will like the gifts ... plzz do accept them ! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Music divider

Edited by bawaswift - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello Tupu Bua πŸ€— Many congatushions on your becoming stunnnerzzz !!! this is what i know πŸ₯³ 

Party divider

Edited by bawaswift - 9 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Many many Congratulations Tupu my dearest dearie - You are IF Stunnerz πŸ₯³
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You are the most beautiful person here who always take cares of everyone and their special occasions. Today you have achieved what everyone dreams of! Luv ya for your dedication towards Ktlk and every Ktlk fan and this glorious forum πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hugs tight tight and luv from the bottom of my heart. Today, and always you get every success in your life and career. May God Bless you dear. Future belongs to those believe in the beauty of their dreams. You are so beautiful inside out, so gentle a human being, so smiling all the way, spreading brightness all around. Love you as a friend, a sister and a very nice kind heart. 
A true person you are Tupu β€οΈ πŸ€—

Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
do you know that KTLK is my second home?😳 so I'm automatically allowed to post anywhere😳...then toh this is bawa bhaiya's thread...ghar ki baat hain...πŸ˜†...

Congratulations Tupu! 

Bookmarked this too, will read it tomorrow.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Great Purple thread!!! Thank you BawaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Baar baar badhai ho TupuπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Flowers smileys          Flowers smileys          Flowers smileys

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Heartiest Congratulations Tupu on becoming IF Stunnerzzz πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Thank you sooo verrryyy much for this super-duper awesome thread to celebrate my member status change to IF-stunnerz dear BawaBro and SwatiBhabhiji πŸ€— Absolutely loved it!! ❀️ πŸ‘ ⭐️

To this wonderful Purple Post!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️

Our Dearest Tupu has reached the Superb Status of IF Stunnerzz today...And i am so glad to make this Congratulatory post for her today !!!! 
ttrocks,,,, Yes our Tupu... She is the most lovely member at this loveliest Ktlk Forum... Her love, concern and care for each one of us makes her so special and a wonderful human being ! One of the most diligent and terrific person... one of the most awesome personality... one of the most kind heart... one of the most loving and spreading pleasant atmosphere all over around her.. !
Tupu... this is a very small gesture to your most magnificent and the most glorious phase here at this forum ! Tried to post earlier... but lost the post i made... thats why this delay... πŸ˜ƒ
I am so very happy that i have got this opportunity today to gift her a smallest one on her delightful and incredible achievement ! Hope you will like the gifts ... plzz do accept them ! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—πŸ₯³

I am just speechless dear Bro and Bhabhi... πŸ€— Thank you so veryyy much for the very kind words. 😳 U both are just awesome!! Thank you from bottom of my heart for all the love and support and for this super-duper fantabulous thread!! Sorry to know, you lost the post and had to redo it... To make my achievement more special, you took such pains... Am so touched and overwhelmed. Feeling on Top of the world having received such love and warm wishes!! β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ€—

Music divider

Thank you tons for the Cake and Balloons and very pretty flowers. Thanks in bunches for all the very beautiful gifts... New laptop, watch, goggles, exquisite jewellery, Broach, Bag... β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ  All purple purple and only mine!! πŸ₯³

Thank You... thank You... thank you very very very muchhh for the Felicitations... Means a lot to me 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Huge thanks for this beautiful pic. of my angle Nidhi in Purple Saree. This episode and this scene are my most favorites!! ⭐️

Many many heartiest Thanks again and again dear BawaBro and Swatibhabhiji. πŸ€— I missed you so much while chasing the target and especially when I crossed the 25000th post mark... So glad that you came and joined in the celebrations. W/o your presence, the celebrations would have been incomplete πŸ€— God bless!!

This thread and you both are absolutely

Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tupu, wonderful achievement and you did it so soon!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Please accept my heartfelt congratulations!! πŸ˜ƒ Hope to see you climb higher and higher...
Edited by aardhan - 9 years ago
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bawa and Swati πŸ˜ƒ
What a lovely thread! Thank you for your efforts in spite of being so busy right now πŸ€—

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Tupu for reaching IF Stunnerzzz status!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ   What a wonderful place you have reached by giving of yourself, always being there for others - whether in celebrations or in their time of need!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   A sweet person who always finds time to spread cheer to her friends!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   Thank you for always keeping this forum alive in your special way!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a lovely celebrations post you made Bawa for Tupu's milestone to reach IF Stunnerzzz!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘