Congrats Tupu, If Stunnerzzzzz !!! - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Veenaper

To my Sweetheart and Cutie Pie Shubham - 

Wishing you the very best darling - loads of love and lots of hugs  🤗

Lots of love and hugs from me too dear Shubham. 🤗 ❤️

Originally posted by Veenaper

To Dearest Tupu on achieving this coveted milestone 👏.

To Dearest Bro, Swati and Cutie Pie Shubham 🤗 for this purple beauty. 

Thank you very very much dearest VeenaDi
🤗 ❤️

Originally posted by swati62

Congrats TUPU 

Thank you so much Swatiji 😃

Originally posted by pansy123

Congratulations once again Tupu dear!

Bro and  Swati dear,  What an awesome post!

Thank you so much Eisha dear. 🤗 How r U? Hope everything is great at your end. 😃
It's truly an awesome post by Bro and Swati!! 👏

Originally posted by Swatishubh

Hi Dearie Tupu, many thanks for your love and wishes you have send. Shubham is very excited to get those lovely wishes you know. 😉
Take care and stay blessed always. Enjoy your home and career. Take care of all. Keep coming here to the forum whenever get time. And pls take your time to post here, no hurries. We'll be reading you. Luv ya, will miss ya and many congrats once again my dearie, From me, Bhavit and Shubham ❤️ 🤗

Dearest Swati, Thank you so very much again and again for coming up with such a becharming post for me. You and Bro ensured that the celebrations go nothing but Grand!! 🤗 Iterating again that w/o you both, the celebrations would have been incomplete and bland. Thank you tons for all the very kind words and best wishes. Thank you tons for all the lovely gifts!! ❤️ ⭐️ 👏 Miss you so much here. All the very best to you too for everything that you wish to take up. May you always be happy and successful. Lots of love and hugs to you too. Take care of you all.

Dear SwatiBhabhi and BawaBro and my cutie pie nephew Shubham, missing your regular presence in forum. 😭

Dear Swati and BawaBro, Thanks a ton for everything you have done to celebrate my color-change to Purple. Here are some gifts specially for you 😳 🤗

❤️ 🤗 Special Gifts for cutie pie Shubham 🤗 ❤️

Originally posted by bawaswift

Thanks to every one coming to acknowledge this post n wishing Tupu on her successfully reaching the top most goal of her purple mission... IF Stunnerzzz !!! ⭐️👏
Tupu.. waited so much for you.. now as we have to leave.. Leaving this thread for you... ! Take care of it n of yourself... ! 😳😃 🤗

Thanks every one... ! 👏👏 👏👏 👏

I am so sorry Bro to keep you waiting. Was so occupied with various things and didn't wish to respond to this magnificent thread in hurry so some of the replies got delayed. Thank you so much again and again for all the efforts you put in and for making my achievement of Purple Cap so special. 👏 ⭐️

Originally posted by Swatishubh

Thanks every one for coming to this post and wishing Tupu in her Superb success of becoming IF Stunners 👏👏

Thank you ever so much to you Swati and to Everyone who visited this post and graced it with their "like" clicks and/or comments. Means a lot to me. 🤗 ❤️ ⭐️

Hi Tupu, sweetheart.❤️  What heartwarming words coming from your heart dearie. Luv ya for everything and every word. You are a lovely angel here who gives and spreads khushiyan.🤗
Missed you dearie, and hope everything is fine at homefront. Take care dear, of yourself and everyone. what i'm saying - there is no need to ask you for that cos i know you are such a warm person inside out. 😃
Thanks loads for accepting and loving this thread - It seems we got what we wanted. 
Have to be off now, my class is about to start. Will try meet you again, till then have a glorious time with family and friends and keep rocking dear. 🤗 God bless you.