Congrats Tupu, If Stunnerzzzzz !!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Congrates Tupu to be IF Stunnerzzz.Party toh banati hai.
Your achievements is not small not to mark ,

@Bawa,beautiful thread.
And what you had written for Tupu i am totally agree with you.

She is so loving and caring and actually a pure human being.

for this beautiful thread
Tupi the lil angel Congratulations comment gifs

And Bawa a beautiful post Thanks smileys
Heartiest congrats Tupu on your Magnificient achievement.

Will edit from lappy later
Originally posted by bawaswift

Hello Tupu Bua πŸ€— Many congatushions on your becoming stunnnerzzz !!! this is what i know πŸ₯³ 

Thankoo sho vely muchh my sweety pie Shubham. Lots of love and hugs to you my Kanhaiya nephew πŸ€— β€οΈ Stay blessed always Cutie!!

Thankoo for the felicitations dear dear Kanhaiya!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Party divider

Awww... sho shweet of you my darling Babu. πŸ€— What a cute teddy from my cutest Kanhaiya nephew!! Loved it sho muchh πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ This is for you Sweetheart:

Very very much dearest Shubham for the wishes and cute gifts!! Absolutely loved it!!

For you sweetie pie with loads of love, hugs and blessingsπŸ€— ❀️

Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Swatishubh

Many many Congratulations Tupu my dearest dearie - You are IF Stunnerz πŸ₯³
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You are the most beautiful person here who always take cares of everyone and their special occasions. Today you have achieved what everyone dreams of! Luv ya for your dedication towards Ktlk and every Ktlk fan and this glorious forum πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hugs tight tight and luv from the bottom of my heart. Today, and always you get every success in your life and career. May God Bless you dear. Future belongs to those believe in the beauty of their dreams. You are so beautiful inside out, so gentle a human being, so smiling all the way, spreading brightness all around. Love you as a friend, a sister and a very nice kind heart. 
A true person you are Tupu β€οΈ πŸ€—

So sweet of you dearest Swati. ❀️ πŸ€— Thank you so very much from all my heart, for all the very kind words and wishes and blessings.  Loads of love and hugs to you too dearie. ❀️ πŸ€— You are one Gem of person matching perfectly to another Gem my BawaBro. I am ever thankful to God for having blessed me with friends like you both and to KTLK forum for having got us together here. Am on cloud nine, celebrating color-change to Purple with you all. Thank you both for coming coz the celebrations would have lacked its charm without you and I wouldn't have enjoyed the occasion in your absence. 😳 πŸ€— ❀️

Wow!! What stunning gifts!!
πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️  Thank you tons for such beautiful and yummy cake!! The purple roses are so pretty!! The exquisite jewellery is just bewitching!! All purple and really very beautiful!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️ 

Swati dearie, All the gifts are just
exceptional!! Absolutely love them!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️

You have chosen all the gifts with so much excruciation. Have no words to appreciate your thoughtfulness and painstakingness. πŸ€— Simply loved them all!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️  Please accept a huge bunch of heartfelt thanks for all the lovely gifts. Am feeling the richest person in the world and dancing with joy!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Swatishubh

Thank you very much Swati dearest for these spellbinding pictures of my angel Kritika/Dr. Nidhi. ⭐️ ❀️ Kittu as the effervescent and beautiful Arohi from KMH, the shy and simple yet stunning Nidhi on Violin date with her Ashuji and the ethereal beauty Nidhi in her bridal finery!! Finding it tough to move eyes from one pic. to another... You made my day dearie!! Thanks a lot!! πŸ€— ❀️

Originally posted by -deepali17-

Res

Waiting Deepa πŸ˜ƒ

Wow ! Tupu..you did it..  πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ 

Heartiest Congratulations...  for your achievement..πŸ€—  

Looking awesome in purple.. πŸ˜‰ 

here is  your Gifts.. πŸ˜ƒ hope you like it..