Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely Post Bro...  Thx  so much.. πŸ˜ƒ 

gifts chosen from Swati ..beautiful.. ❀️

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

do you know that KTLK is my second home?😳 so I'm automatically allowed to post anywhere😳...then toh this is bawa bhaiya's thread...ghar ki baat hain...πŸ˜†...

Congratulations Tupu! 

Bookmarked this too, will read it tomorrow.

Yup Dev... KTLK forum is home for all of us... For me it's my virtual home. 😳 And BawaBro's threads r where we feel like home, we can completely and freely be ourselves... So you have all rights to land here anytime πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for the wishes. Glad U came here.today πŸ˜ƒ

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Great Purple thread!!! Thank you BawaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Baar baar badhai ho TupuπŸ₯³

Many many thanks for the wishes Mudraji. πŸ€— Am so glad you came back today!! πŸ₯³ Missed you so much - especially today when I turned IF-stunnerz. Now looking forward to you becoming purple soon!!

I echo you. The post is just outstanding!! Hats off to BawaBro and Swatibhabhiji for coming up with sch superb celebratory post. Loving it so much!! ❀️ πŸ‘ ⭐️

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Tupu, wonderful achievement and you did it so soon!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Please accept my heartfelt congratulations!! πŸ˜ƒ Hope to see you climb higher and higher...

Thank you so very much for the warm wishes and heartiest felicitations dear Aartiji. ☺️ Took me 2 years to reach here πŸ˜ƒ With great friends like you, the journey has always been wonderful. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Bawa and Swati πŸ˜ƒ

What a lovely thread! Thank you for your efforts in spite of being so busy right now πŸ€—

I echo you Aartiji. This is truly an awesome thread by BawaBro. πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️ Many thanks to him and Swati. πŸ€—

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

do you know that KTLK is my second home?😳 so I'm automatically allowed to post anywhere😳...then toh this is 

bawa bhaiya's thread...ghar ki baat hain...πŸ˜†...

Congratulations Tupu! 

Bookmarked this too, will read it tomorrow.

Yes my dear bro... this is our second home... ! πŸ˜ƒ And of course.. Ghar hi hai tera ye... ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 
Ab read kar le... will write more to you here as well !
Its Tupu's day ! πŸ‘ πŸ₯³
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkp11

Congratulations Tupu for reaching IF Stunnerzzz status!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ   What a wonderful place you have reached by giving of yourself, always being there for others - whether in celebrations or in their time of need!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   A sweet person who always finds time to spread cheer to her friends!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   Thank you for always keeping this forum alive in your special way!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Dear Hina, thank you so very much for the very kind words and warm wishes. So sweet of you. πŸ€— Our KTLK Forum has given me so much happiness and great Pals like you, so anything that I could do for forum and it's amazing members, is always a matter of pleasure and pride for me. Feeling blessed to have been getting so much from everyone love in return. 😳 ☺️ Completing 25000 posts on IF became a momentous event for me coz you all r there to share the happiness and celebrate. All you great friends here are so awesome and my life is more beautiful with you all around. πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkp11

What a lovely celebrations post you made Bawa for Tupu's milestone to reach IF Stunnerzzz!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I echo you Hina. It's truly a magnificent post by BawaBro and Swatibhabhiji. πŸ‘ β­οΈ β€οΈ

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: parmarA

Congrates Tupu to be IF Stunnerzzz.Party toh banati hai.

Your achievements is not small not to mark ,

Thank you so much for the heartfelt wishes dear alkaben. So sweet of you. The achievement became more special with U all around, sharing the happiness with me. πŸ€—
Party aap jab bhi karna chahe tab kar lenge!! ☺️ πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: parmarA

@Bawa,beautiful thread.

And what you had written for Tupu i am totally agree with you.

She is so loving and caring and actually a pure human being.

for this beautiful thread

Thank you so much Alkaben for your kind words. Thanks a lot to BawaBro and Swati too for the very kind words. Ur love and support keeps me going and inspiring. πŸ€—

I echo you. The thread is absolutely awesome!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️ Really appreciate BawaBro's thoughtfulness and painstakingness. πŸ‘πŸΌ