Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Congrats Tupu, If Stunnerzzzzz !!! - Page 6

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hkp11

Beautiful post you made Swati!! Lovely gifts for our special Tupu!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

This is for you and Bhavit:

Hina di, this is the most precious gift you have given to us. Am failing with words. Just can't express myself how am feeling to get this love from you. You have thought fir us in this way, means a lot. As hubby said, thanks is surely a very acute word to regard this effortworthy gift. Luv ya Di, for your being so loving and glorious in our life. β€οΈ πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

Great Purple thread!!! Thank you BawaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Baar baar badhai ho TupuπŸ₯³

Thank you so much Mudra di for liking the thread... πŸ˜ƒ Its a great pleasure to have you back on the day Tupu turned Purple... ! β­οΈ Loved your presence here and at the forum ! Thanks alot ! 

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bawaswift

Wow Hina β­οΈ β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks for this special gift you have created for me n Swati ! Thanks a lot dear... In fact, thanks is such a little word for your efforts you have put in this Siggy ... As if me n Swati are in the world of AshNi here... ! Loved it ... So mesmerizing and stunning... So thoughtful and a wonderful gift... ! Overwhelmed and so touched ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—

You're very welcome Bawa (Bhavit)!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰   A small gift for you both!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—    You can use as your signature. πŸ˜‰    It takes some time to create, but can do within a day (not like a VM that takes several days) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ   You both are wonderful friends who help keep this forum alive!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  
bawaswift thumbnail
All our pleasure Tupu... I know you have to edit this one n the other res. posts... Plzz go ahead... Me here replying as not sure i wud be here tomorrow or not.. !

My dear...

So glad that you liked the post... πŸ€—

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Swatishubh

Hina di, this is the most precious gift you have given to us. Am failing with words. Just can't express myself how am feeling to get this love from you. You have thought fir us in this way, means a lot. As hubby said, thanks is surely a very acute word to regard this effortworthy gift. Luv ya Di, for your being so loving and glorious in our life. β€οΈ πŸ€—

You are very welcome Swati!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—     You both husband-wife love KTLK & AshNi, so wanted to gift you both this siggie to show your love of AshNi, which compares to your love for each other!! ❀️      Great to see you both here in this forum - where you both give us so much happiness by your being here to keep this forum alive with your expressive words of love & support!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Thank you!!  β­οΈ β€οΈ    You can use as your signature. 

bawaswift thumbnail

You're very welcome Bawa (Bhavit)!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰   A small gift for you both!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—    You can use as your signature. πŸ˜‰    It takes some time to create, but can do within a day (not like a VM that takes several days) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ   You both are wonderful friends who help keep this forum alive!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  

Thanks so much Hina... Yes we will use this siggy as our Signature... ! Thanks a lot for this gift once again n for your kind words πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
bawaswift thumbnail
Waiting Deepali  
bawaswift thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

do you know that KTLK is my second home?😳 so I'm automatically allowed to post anywhere😳...then toh this is bawa bhaiya's thread...ghar ki baat hain...πŸ˜†...

Congratulations Tupu! 

Bookmarked this too, will read it tomorrow.

Read and post something more Dev Babooo πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
bawaswift thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aardhan

Bawa and Swati πŸ˜ƒ

What a lovely thread! Thank you for your efforts in spite of being so busy right now πŸ€—

Thanks so much Aarti for liking the thread... ! πŸ˜ƒ 
Yes busy... but anything for Tupu and forum... ! We loved to be a part of Tupu's success ! Never wanted to loose this opportunity ... πŸ˜³ 
Thanks once again πŸ€—

bawaswift thumbnail

What a lovely celebrations post you made Bawa for Tupu's milestone to reach IF Stunnerzzz!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Hina ... so glad that you liked the thread... ! πŸ˜ƒ 
Just loved to make one... So happy that it is liked by Tupu n you too ! And many thanks once again for that loveliest Siggy as our gift... Sure will use it as our signature.. ! Thanks a lot my dear sis πŸ€—