9-10ers zone 4: INVITE ONLY Jelus Ppl club DT NT Pg33/79 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sscomp32

Judges are the boring part. And Shakti is a massive massive disappointment. ๐Ÿฅฑ
She is doing something similar everytime, so much so that i sometimes skip her performance. ๐Ÿ˜†
Last year lauren was a dhamaka, she surprised us every week with something new and made the whole show exciting.

You are right.  Judges are sooo boring!  All 3 of them, especially Madhuri...followed by Remo and then Karan.  I hope they get new judges next year.

Shakti maybe a good dancer, but so far, I've not found her that impressive.  I mean, in previous seasons, I would wait for Isha or Lauren's performance.  But cannot say the same for Shakti.   Overall, one of the most boring seasons ever!
hey Minnie.. how goes it.. long time ๐Ÿค—
ellu 9-10ers.. so KICK is a HIT as well๐Ÿ˜† read somewhere.. Salman has 7 movies in tht 100 Khoka club๐Ÿ˜†
Hello 9-10ers. I had a hard time finding this thread. I thought sab koi abandon kar gaye hai group ko.

How is everyone? And is it confirmed Sallu for BB8?

Kick is already at 126 crore or so and probably heading for 200. If it does, it will be Sallu's first one ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Minnie - Twitter ke kya haal hai? I heard they wanted to replace Beintehaa and Rangrasiya with BB8 wince they are not getting TRP's? I also heard Gaumata hosting some show on Star. Anyone catch that?

Originally posted by filmibuff00

Minnie - Twitter ke kya haal hai? I heard they wanted to replace Beintehaa and Rangrasiya with BB8 wince they are not getting TRP's? I also heard Gaumata hosting some show on Star. Anyone catch that?

i am only worried for my Beintehaa ๐Ÿ˜† and i think they will change the time slot 
Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

Nausheen Ali Sardar
Karishma Tanna
Narayani Shashtri
Gaurav Chopra
Karan Kundra
Rashmi Desai
Nandish Sandhu
Tina Dutta
Shanti Dynamite
Bharti Singh
Ameesha Patel
Gurmeet & Debina
Alok Nath
Hanshika Motwani
Ruslaan Mumtaz
Shania & Shoaib
Sunil Grover
Lulia Vantur

but he is doing beintehaa ???? hope its true ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by liberiangirl

You are right.  Judges are sooo boring!  All 3 of them, especially Madhuri...followed by Remo and then Karan.  I hope they get new judges next year.

Shakti maybe a good dancer, but so far, I've not found her that impressive.  I mean, in previous seasons, I would wait for Isha or Lauren's performance.  But cannot say the same for Shakti.   Overall, one of the most boring seasons ever!

this year i didnt watch JDJ bcz of the contestants ... specially Shakti ...
Originally posted by sonali.19281

hey Minnie.. how goes it.. long time ๐Ÿค—
ellu 9-10ers.. so KICK is a HIT as well๐Ÿ˜† read somewhere.. Salman has 7 movies in tht 100 Khoka club๐Ÿ˜†

Sonali ๐Ÿค— ...

wassup ?????
wow.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
You guys still at it!๐Ÿค“

Awesome! ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

this year i didnt watch JDJ bcz of the contestants ... specially Shakti ...
๐Ÿ˜† You dont know minnie how much i hate shakti. More because of her off screen drama and she destroyed the only show that i watched religiously last year. ๐Ÿ˜ก Even in dancing she is doing nothing but same old boring performances. This week she is doing "Aa re preetam Pyare" her own song. How is this different? ๐Ÿฅฑ In these 8/9 weeks only 2 performances were good the first one Teri deewani and the mahabharat act. Even when they were given indian theme, She did Indian CONTEMPORARY. ๐Ÿคฃ

Still i dont fight because its useless and i have many contestants to support like Punit/Mouni, KT, Akshat. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

๐Ÿ˜Š