9-10ers zone 4: INVITE ONLY Jelus Ppl club DT NT Pg33/79 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sscomp32

πŸ˜† You dont know minnie how much i hate shakti. More because of her off screen drama and she destroyed the only show that i watched religiously last year. 😑 Even in dancing she is doing nothing but same old boring performances. This week she is doing "Aa re preetam Pyare" her own song. How is this different? πŸ₯± In these 8/9 weeks only 2 performances were good the first one Teri deewani and the mahabharat act. Even when they were given indian theme, She did Indian CONTEMPORARY. 🀣

Still i dont fight because its useless and i have many contestants to support like Punit/Mouni, KT, Akshat. πŸ˜ƒ

tell me abt it 

i knew this year shakti will participate bcz her sis participated last year ... the day she joined D3 back i told my frnd ( who watches the show ) that she came back in the show only to do JDJ and i was right and during JDJ only she has quit it again πŸ˜†

These Mohan sisters i tell u bahut pahunchi huyi cheez hain ...i so dislike all three off screen 

she is Fully trained in Contemporary , frm Terence , frm other many countries and she said she is " less" trained πŸ˜†arre jhooth bhi thora soch ke bolo ... much more experienced than Tushar and so UNFAIR to take her as a contestant when her colleagues Salman , Punit , bhavna etc are choreographers in the same show ... then remo shamless guy and other judges give her 10-10 marks for her " Contemporary " ... arre she is trained , cant u ppl see it before marking ? 

audience is not idiot ... they know its unfair , no wonder show is flop this year 

on the top her fans ...
Even though I liked Shakti in DID2 , I agree with Suyansh and Minnie here, it's unfair to bring her as a contestant , definitely not done.
Originally posted by Nishita123

Even though I liked Shakti in DID2 , I agree with Suyansh and Minnie here, it's unfair to bring her as a contestant , definitely not done.
Her fans logic " She is not here as a dancer, she is here because she is an actor in a show running for 3 years". πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

tell me abt it 

i knew this year shakti will participate bcz her sis participated last year ... the day she joined D3 back i told my frnd ( who watches the show ) that she came back in the show only to do JDJ and i was right and during JDJ only she has quit it again πŸ˜†

These Mohan sisters i tell u bahut pahunchi huyi cheez hain ...i so dislike all three off screen 

she is Fully trained in Contemporary , frm Terence , frm other many countries and she said she is " less" trained πŸ˜†arre jhooth bhi thora soch ke bolo ... much more experienced than Tushar and so UNFAIR to take her as a contestant when her colleagues Salman , Punit , bhavna etc are choreographers in the same show ... then remo shamless guy and other judges give her 10-10 marks for her " Contemporary " ... arre she is trained , cant u ppl see it before marking ? 

audience is not idiot ... they know its unfair , no wonder show is flop this year 

on the top her fans ...
Lol. Sabke fans waise hi hote hai.πŸ˜† But do you what shakti did to get back in D3? πŸ₯±
She got insecure of Shantanu and a new comer vrushika and told the channel to remove palki because she didn't do partiality in both the couples and this did not go well with ms mohan. Actually if anybody neutral watched D3 the actor that person will notice is shantanu. Even after joining she told them reduce thier screen space. shakti and kunwar have done atleast 5 solos each in show but shantanu and vrushika not even one. πŸ₯±
Too bad tushar is with her and cant enjoy his performance much and good also that punit is not with her
πŸ˜†.
Flop ka to baat mat karo, JDJ 5 in goo season was biased but ye to had hai , koi bhi and i mean koi bhi out ho jaata hai.  πŸ˜†

Lol. Sabke fans waise hi hote hai.πŸ˜† But do you what shakti did to get back in D3? πŸ₯±
She got insecure of Shantanu and a new comer vrushika and told the channel to remove palki because she didn't do partiality in both the couples and this did not go well with ms mohan. Actually if anybody neutral watched D3 the actor that person will notice is shantanu. Even after joining she told them reduce thier screen space. shakti and kunwar have done atleast 5 solos each in show but shantanu and vrushika not even one. πŸ₯±
Too bad tushar is with her and cant enjoy his performance much and good also that punit is not with her
πŸ˜†.
Flop ka to baat mat karo, JDJ 5 in goo season was biased but ye to had hai , koi bhi and i mean koi bhi out ho jaata hai.  πŸ˜†

yah seems like shantanu and Vrushika also have a huge fan following , saw them trending on twitter many times ... My God she is so insecure 

abt elimination ...true ... i watched it for two weeks and i was supporting Purab ...i mean he was not bad aur usse second week mein hi out kar diya ... and also Andy ...poor guy didnt even get a proper chance

<font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Her fans logic " She is not here as a dancer, she is here because she is an actor in a show running for 3 years". πŸ˜†</font>

ROFL πŸ˜†
RIP Logic πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
HelloπŸ€—
Hope everyone's doing wellπŸ˜›
Hello folks. How are u all. Been soaking it he summer up and work is crazy too. Saw kick. I thought it was a good masala entertainer. Not sure if it was work pressure so good relief or lack of decent movies i a long time. Lol. And songs are good with score too. Went to Indian street here and the CDs were sold out!!! So to all sallu fans bug congrats :).

I been looping yaar na Miley since yesterday. What a rockin song !!
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
Rucha Gujrati is in BB8 revealed by CID minnie πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Rucha Gujrati is in BB8 revealed by CID minnieπŸ˜†

BB8 ki Ashka πŸ˜• πŸ˜†