Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 4: INVITE ONLY Jelus Ppl club DT NT Pg33/79 - Page 5

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Hello folks. How are u all. Been soaking it he summer up and work is crazy too. Saw kick. I thought it was a good masala entertainer. Not sure if it was work pressure so good relief or lack of decent movies i a long time. Lol. And songs are good with score too. Went to Indian street here and the CDs were sold out!!! So to all sallu fans bug congrats :).

I been looping yaar na Miley since yesterday. What a rockin song !!

Yup, kick is doing great business, so far it made 200 cr, I am very happy lol, SRK fanatics ki bolti bandh ho gayi hai , similarly gau Kau fanatics ki bhi lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

Yup, kick is doing great business, so far it made 200 cr, I am very happy lol, SRK fanatics ki bolti bandh ho gayi hai , similarly gau Kau fanatics ki bhi lol

Eid aur Diwali ke time pad Indians ki dimaag kharab ho jata hain ... CE, D3, and now Kick ... I like Sallu only as a presenter of BB or Dus Ka Dum ... but watching his movies is like punishing self ... 'Wanted' was good with a story line and a tight script, but Prakash Raj was actual champion of that film ... Kick's production value is overwhelming, but second unit direction team is there to choreograph those value add scenes,,,,,,  but where is the story there ... I don't consider that that KICK has a script ... aisa lagta hai Sajid Nadiadwala and Sallu ne haste khelte daru peete peete yeh movie bana li hai ...it's amusing that a 200 crore grosser Sallu starter movie, but people are talking about Nawazuddin and Randeep Hooda's acting sense ... Sic !

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kamaal R Khan KRK @kamaalrkhan    
 More

I am going to release a video about up coming show #biggboss Tomorw at 6PM to reveal names of the contestants.

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is a nice interview of Salman and Sooraj Barjatya.. reminds me of the old Salman .. I had succhhh a big crush on him during MPK.. I haven't really seen any of his recent movies except Dabang 1 (which was fun).. so the young salman has stayed with me somehow.. I was chuckling at him saying its a huge thing for me to get back from wanted dabang zone to Prem zone LOLLL πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4akqgbRFE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sonali.19281 - 9 years ago
..Amfer.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ye BB8 kab shuru hoga πŸ˜•

Daily soaps pachte nahi merese😭

aur is saal JDJ is such a sleepathon😭
TheRowdiest thumbnail
I loveddd the listtt

Only 16 ppl out of this list will make  

KRK is never Wrong, we know abt it πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Hard Kaur = Karishma Tanna = Ragini Khanna = Rati Pandey = Amisha Patel = Inder Kumar (Rapist ) [ my god sallu haters found their target to bash sallu  ] = Aarti Chhabria  = Kainat Arora =  Jugal Hansraj = Mona Singh = Anchla Sachdev = Sreesnaath = Sumeet Sehgal ( actor frm 90s ) = Dimpy Mahajan = Nausheen Ali sardar ( Kusum ) = Rahul Dev = Mukul Dev = Ravi behl = Abhijit Bhattacharya ( singer ) =  Diya aur Baati Wala Minakshi bahu's husband ( now I got why he is quitting DABH ) =  Gaurav Chopra = VJ Bani = Priyamani ( Dhoni's Ex GF ) = Rashmi Desai = Mahi Vij = Keona Mitra = Mariam jakaria ( aa re pritam pyaare ) = Neha Kakkar = Shweta Bhardwaj ( some actress ) = Shweta Salve = Aarya Babbar = Upen Patel = Gautam Gulati = RJ Pritam 

I did not included Raghu Ram and Kumar Vishwas's names as I am sure they are NOT doing BB and Raghu has already denied it 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I loveddd the listtt

Only 16 ppl out of this list will make  

KRK is never Wrong, we know abt it πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Hard Kaur = Karishma Tanna = Ragini Khanna = Rati Pandey = Amisha Patel = Inder Kumar (Rapist ) [ my god sallu haters found their target to bash sallu  ] = Aarti Chhabria  = Kainat Arora =  Jugal Hansraj = Mona Singh = Anchla Sachdev = Sreesnaath = Sumeet Sehgal ( actor frm 90s ) = Dimpy Mahajan = Nausheen Ali sardar ( Kusum ) = Rahul Dev = Mukul Dev = Ravi behl = Abhijit Bhattacharya ( singer ) =  Diya aur Baati Wala Minakshi bahu's husband ( now I got why he is quitting DABH ) =  Gaurav Chopra = VJ Bani = Priyamani ( Dhoni's Ex GF ) = Rashmi Desai = Mahi Vij = Keona Mitra = Mariam jakaria ( aa re pritam pyaare ) = Neha Kakkar = Shweta Bhardwaj ( some actress ) = Shweta Salve = Aarya Babbar = Upen Patel = Gautam Gulati = RJ Pritam 

I did not included Raghu Ram and Kumar Vishwas's names as I am sure they are NOT doing BB and Raghu has already denied it 

Minnie Gautam Gulati is the same DABH guy .πŸ˜† And i doubt that Priyamani is MSD's GF. I have seen interviews from her side but nothing from MSD's side. All were CSK promotion. And i think nayantara was also linked with MSD. But since its KRK saying cant say anything but all i know is that his current wife is his childhood GF. πŸ˜†

Koi Shakti ko le aao. Would love to see her real mean side out in open aur waise bhi wo jobless hai. πŸ˜‰

But looks a good list. πŸ˜†

BTW season 6 was so so good. I watch on riahtey and remember/narrate those LF thread and fights and whole family gets irritated. πŸ˜† Waise hi BB ke time sab gussa ho jaate hai. πŸ˜†

TheRowdiest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sscomp32

Minnie Gautam Gulati is the same DABH guy .πŸ˜† And i doubt that Priyamani is MSD's GF. I have seen interviews from her side but nothing from MSD's side. All were CSK promotion. And i think nayantara was also linked with MSD. But since its KRK saying cant say anything but all i know is that his current wife is his childhood GF. πŸ˜†

Koi Shakti ko le aao. Would love to see her real mean side out in open aur waise bhi wo jobless hai. πŸ˜‰

But looks a good list. πŸ˜†

BTW season 6 was so so good. I watch on riahtey and remember/narrate those LF thread and fights and whole family gets irritated. πŸ˜† Waise hi BB ke time sab gussa ho jaate hai. πŸ˜†

nothing can beat BB6 πŸ˜Ž , they can never find another Nik ... not even Rajiv paul and dillu pillu πŸ˜†

and one and only Imam 

i want hard kaur and Bani for sure, these two alone will rock the season  ... one bahu out of ( mahi vij , rashmi , mona ) ... karishma tanna and shweta salve πŸ˜†

if Ragini came then i think i will end up hating her and her gang ... she was so irritating in Welcome ... Mahi Vij is also a very irritating lady 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

nothing can beat BB6 πŸ˜Ž , they can never find another Nik ... not even Rajiv paul and dillu pillu πŸ˜†

and one and only Imam 

i want hard kaur and Bani for sure, these two alone will rock the season  ... one bahu out of ( mahi vij , rashmi , mona ) ... karishma tanna and shweta salve πŸ˜†

if Ragini came then i think i will end up hating her and her gang ... she was so irritating in Welcome ... Mahi Vij is also a very irritating lady 

Oh, Ragini is irritating. πŸ˜† Didn't knew that. BTW if sreesanth is in i am sure he will bethe punching bag for everybody. He is short tempered emotional fool and everybody will exploit this weakness. And bani OMG she could be a dhamaka. And mahi looks a DQ for sure.πŸ˜‰

yes. BB6 is best. Today they were showing delu's mid night elimination. πŸ˜†

TheRowdiest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sscomp32

Oh, Ragini is irritating. πŸ˜† Didn't knew that. BTW if sreesanth is in i am sure he will bethe punching bag for everybody. He is short tempered emotional fool and everybody will exploit this weakness. And bani OMG she could be a dhamaka. And mahi looks a DQ for sure.πŸ˜‰

yes. BB6 is best. Today they were showing delu's mid night elimination. πŸ˜†

oh God it was epiccc πŸ˜†