Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update: 25th July 2014

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Written update
~*~ Devon Ke Dev Mahadev ~*~

25th July 2014 : 'Shiv Tandav- Parvati Lasya'

My last Friday WU for Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.😭fortunate to have done such an awesome divine epy. thanks Shiva🤗

Mahadev starts the Tandava...and the guy follows Mahadev's steps. Everyone is observing an tensed at Brhmlok, Sheersagar and Kailash along with Swarg.

At Swarg Naradji shares that Tandav has many forms and will Mahadev do anything that's gonna be perilous for the sansaar..as Mahadev would always think of the world in any situation.
The very meaning of Shankar is to take away every problem...Mahadev has consumed toxic poisons and wear the snake around his neck..would his nritya ever harm the nature.
Tandav heals the injury..with every moment of Tandav it destroys the negativity in the world...it gives a new lease of life on earth...it creates newity and helps in sustaining the world.

Naradji reminds the devtas of the 5 stages of Tandav- Srishti, Stithi, Pralay, Tirobhav and Anugraha..would nurture the world and nature with the qualities of the purusha.
Mahadev with his 5 staged Tandava reestablish the 5 tatvas in the world.
And thus Tandav is easy in any form stays as Anand Tandav..those are blind who doesn't see the constant Tandava that's going on in the world.
Isn't there Tandav in the  speed of Earth's rotation or isn't there Tandava in the heat of the fire..or there isn't the Shiva Tandava in every wave that dances on the ocean surface?
Or Isnt there life that the air which blows show us the element of Tandava in it? or the stillness  of Sky and brightness of the stars doesn't show Shiv Tandav in them>  he rrise and set of sun has Shiv Tandav inn itself..there was, has and will be Shiv Tandava everywhere and every moment of the existence.

Tandava is like that profound poetry of Mahadev which is encoded and understood by a person's intellect...and Natyachary is the first who is gonna be taught Tandava.

As Mahadev and Natyacharya do the Nritya- the Tandava, Mahadev speeds up his dance..the real core of the dance gets into him which somewhere invokes the pralaya..Natyacharya is unable to keep up with Mahadev's steps.
Naradji tells the swarg vasis that the kind of imbalance and rage that is set out due to Shiv Tandava will be balanced and calmed down by Paravti ma's Lasya nritya.
And thus Maata Parvati sustains the world and gets into mata Jagdama form.
By Lasya Mata Paravati will spread her warming love into the world.

Meanwhile  at Kailash, Vishnudev meets Parvati devi...he tells her that only she can stop the destruction  caused by Mahadev's Tandav..

Mahadev continue to dance and the world is stepping towards destruction..seeing this Indr dev  prays to mata Adishakti to save the day.

Then Parvati devi arrives and starts her Lasya dance...where as Mahadev continues to dance Tandava...Ganesh and Kartikeya are certain that their mom would be able to calm Mahadev's energies. As She does the Lasya the world gets back to balance gradually

Mahadev is immersed in his Tandava and devi Parvati is trying to balance things and calming the world along wid Mahadev.
Now Mahadev's energies take the form of the spheres of energy and he blows them out of his hands...as he does this the whole world is getting ruined ...

Vishnuji says that Parvati devi is best at her Lasya whch emits serenity ..like how Tandav is Mahadev's nritya like wise Lasya is Parvati devi's nritya..it controls and balances Mahadev's Tandav. As Parvati devi in Jagdamba devi protects Mahadev n the world..similarly only Mahadev's Tandav can be calmed by Devi Parvati devi's Lasya when opportunity calls.

Maahdev feels devi Paravti's presence..she reaches him..and continues her Lasya nritya..
Jagdamba ma in her Lasya dance to the steps showering  flowers on to Mahadev ..
She with her delicate dance from melts Mahadev...and he too daces along with her..matching every step to hers..

The Nature rejoices with every step of their divine nritya together..all are relieved.

Its a sight to be scene with the divine couple dancing the Lasya nritya form.

As they dance in bliss..Mahadev sweats and the drops of his sweat falls on the ground...soon the sweat turns into energy of Shiva and converts into a baby..
Mahadev looking at the child is emotional .
Indr's worst fears come true..

A Shivansh is got into existence...Mahadev and Parvati devi are glad to see the child..
It is like the cool sandalwood tilak put by him onto teh face of the Earth and world.. he'll be called as 'Libhitank'

As Parvati ma moves forth towards teh child, Prithvi devi appears and greets Shiv Shakti. prthvi devi politely asks Parvati devi that since she has the grace of Mahadev...so she gets the first right ot hold teh baby.
Parvati ma is taken aback by this..but Mahadev gestures her to agree to it.
As devi Prithvi bears everyone's load..including the weight of his Tandav.
Prithvi devi is glad and blessed to know this..

As Prithvi devi picks n cuddles the child..Adnhak comes there and requests him to give the Shivansh to him..as he has no one left in his family- he lost his son..if they could give away the child as he is childless and is asurraj too...

He promises that he'd take care of teh child very well and would give him everything...his emptiness will be filled. Prithvi understands Andhak's plight...she apologizes to Mahadev n Parvati devi as she is gonna give Andhak the child.

Andhak is happy to have the child and thanks Prithvi ma and is grateful for life..and give good values to Lihitang, but Indr dev arrives ...and asks Mahadev to give the child..its all cause of him..he'd take acre of the child better than the asura.

Precap:

Indr ries to convince everyone that dev lok will be best for the shivansh to grow up...Mahadev says that Andhak would take care of the child.
And tells him that its gonna be his test..how he'd change his present and make a good future for the child.

As Andhak reaches asur ok, he meets his own darker version..it tries to poison Andhak of having no self respect even after getting his own son killed.

Thanks for liking the WU
Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debralemore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sia,

Thank you for your very special WU and the beautiful images you posted.

I am happy for you that this special episode was for you last update.

We will miss you.
❤️
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the WU Sia.
U said last Friday, so I am being optimistic and assuming that you shall be doing the Monday WU as well😊
Wish you all the best for your studies etc etc

====

Ms.Dhami - Dances very well. Graceful movements.👏
MR - For a non-dancer, he does okay - obviously works very hard at it
Natacharya - This actor seems to be a trained & accomplished dancer (does anyone know); his movements were so clean and well defined. Stance absolutely spot on. Also, he had the required expression - that of a student  learning from the Guru.👏  I actually wanted to see him dance some more  ...

Libhithank -  I could not find anything on this Shivansh - does anyone know? I am dying of curiosity😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the wonderful update Sia.😊
We'll miss you & you may miss this show too.
It was a pleasure being part of the updating team with you.
It was a pleasure seeing good dance by Parvati.
Natyacharya from all the angle is a trained dancer, all his movements were good.
Mahadev is good as ever.
Naradji explained very well importance of Tandav.
Indra for the first time is claiming result of his action. 😆
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update Sia 😊
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Ms.Dami dancing good, since she is trained dancer. Mohit and Dami looks so comfortable with each other its so good to watch them. Wish you all the best do well at school. 
Sia889 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debralemore

Sia,

Thank you for your very special WU and the beautiful images you posted.

I am happy for you that this special episode was for you last update.

We will miss you.
❤️

Thanks a lot for those lovely words Debra.
Friday's wu was my last but one WU...so blessed to the WU.

Will miss u all too n this place😭

regards
Sia
Sia889 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

Thanks for the WU Sia.

U said last Friday, so I am being optimistic and assuming that you shall be doing the Monday WU as well😊
Wish you all the best for your studies etc etc

====

Ms.Dhami - Dances very well. Graceful movements.👏
MR - For a non-dancer, he does okay - obviously works very hard at it
Natacharya - This actor seems to be a trained & accomplished dancer (does anyone know); his movements were so clean and well defined. Stance absolutely spot on. Also, he had the required expression - that of a student  learning from the Guru.👏  I actually wanted to see him dance some more  ...

Libhithank -  I could not find anything on this Shivansh - does anyone know? I am dying of curiosity😆

Thanks for ur wishes.
Today's (Mon) WU is my last
Sia889 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the wonderful update Sia.😊
We'll miss you & you may miss this show too.
It was a pleasure being part of the updating team with you.
It was a pleasure seeing good dance by Parvati.
Natyacharya from all the angle is a trained dancer, all his movements were good.
Mahadev is good as ever.
Naradji explained very well importance of Tandav.
Indra for the first time is claiming result of his action. 😆

Thank you Minudi..will miss everything DKDM esply this forum
Sia889 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivamala

Thanks for the update. Ms.Dami dancing good, since she is trained dancer. Mohit and Dami looks so comfortable with each other its so good to watch them. Wish you all the best do well at school. 

Thanks for ur kind wishes😃