Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What a Breathtaking Dance of Love!!

ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ I lovingly thank DkDM from the core of my heart for such a mesmerizing dance episode! It was surely a gift from Lord Shiva for us devotees, *:x lovestruck in this Spiritually elevating month of Saawan... that too when 25th July was the very auspicious Shivratri of this month!!

For long, I've been craving to see Anand Tandav of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati, that I finally got the chance to see & needless to say, I was totally mesmerized by the beauty of Cosmic Dance of the Divine Couple! Bewitched, open mouthed,
😳❀️ I watched Mahadev's simply wonderful Tandav Nritya, so full of energy... & what to say of the intensity of expressions on His Countenance!

Next, came Devi dancing in ecstatic delight, with gracefully delicate moves of Lasya... With such charming ease & calmness, She balanced His Energy & then, how beautifully She worshipped Him, when He finally finished His Tandav in that Handsome Mudra!
☺️ At that moment, the look of love He gave to His Lady Love, made my heart skip a beat...  And finally just like icing & cherry on a cake, I got the rarest opportunity to see Them dance together, Fire & Ice melting into each other... & along with Them, I too, was transported into that mesmerizing world of Pure Love, being expressed in Their Dance of Love...

Edited by ShivsSudishna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sudi πŸ€—
Wonderful description of the beautiful dance sequence πŸ˜Š

Indeed, it was a beautiful episode. Both Mohit and Suhaasi were superb.
I was actually sad when the dance ended...wanted it to go on longer. 

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Finally, a good  Shiv arvati dance piece in DKDM
and Suhashi, she is breathtaking. I was rather disappointed with mohit and the overall choreography. the beat and the music was so awesome, and suhashi is such an outstanding dancer, it could have been so much better

her solo sections, her eye movements, they were amazing, the way she was smiling at right moment, her expressions while pacifying shiva , my Good ness.

Sushashi looks divine in the costume and dance postures.

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sooo   much  waited for your topic...!!
and needless to say.. it was an absolute wonder and like you my remotest desire to see this cosmic dance full of power and grace has been fulfiled 
kaatayani thumbnail
for a non dancer Mohit was really good.. I mean this man has shown tremendous improvement...
and Suhasi ws a surprise package 

both created a chemistry that i was looking for long. finally..!!!
Debralemore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sudi for your acknowledgement of the special episode we witnessed Friday evening as Mahadev danced his Tandav, lossed in his own cosmic energy as Parvati came forth with her Lasya to harmonize and balance his energies. This was the first time in all of the episodes I have seen including the beginning Sati episodes when Mahadev truly surrenders to Parvati. The look in his eyes as he looked into her eyes once he had 'let go' unto her Lasya was heart penetrating and one could feel not only the letting go of his Being unto her, but one could sense his acknowledgement that he is Everything with her and Nothing without her. He told her this in an episode two weeks ago, however this time it was all said without words, but with the look of his eyes penetrating into hers.

For me this was one of the greatest birthday presents I could have imagined on this auspicious Sawan day, the 25th being my birthday with the thunder and lightenting of Shiva's Tandava continuing in real life here in high desert, Arizona, USA with on and off torrential rains and thundering and lightening that lasted for hours into the night, until I could no longer hold myself awake.

We have all been so blessed to have this Devon Ke Dev Mahadev as part of our lives.  It's hard to believe that the episodes are scheduled to come to a halt. The actors have always risen to perform with the highest grade of acting and integrity. If only the scripts could have continued to hold and express the energy and overshadowing presence of the real Mahadev.
❀️ 

kaatayani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Debralemore

Thank you Sudi for your acknowledgement of the special episode we witnessed Friday evening as Mahadev danced his Tandav, lossed in his own cosmic energy as Parvati came forth with her Lasya to harmonize and balance his energies. This was the first time in all of the episodes I have seen including the beginning Sati episodes when Mahadev truly surrenders to Parvati. The look in his eyes as he looked into her eyes once he had 'let go' unto her Lasya was heart penetrating and one could feel not only the letting go of his Being unto her, but one could sense his acknowledgement that he is Everything with her and Nothing without her. He told her this in an episode two weeks ago, however this time it was all said without words, but with the look of his eyes penetrating into hers.

For me this was one of the greatest birthday presents I could have imagined on this auspicious Sawan day, the 25th being my birthday with the thunder and lightenting of Shiva's Tandava continuing in real life here in high desert, Arizona, USA with on and off torrential rains and thundering and lightening that lasted for hours into the night, until I could no longer hold myself awake.

We have all been so blessed to have this Devon Ke Dev Mahadev as part of our lives.  It's hard to believe that the episodes are scheduled to come to a halt. The actors have always risen to perform with the highest grade of acting and integrity. If only the scripts could have continued to hold and express the energy and overshadowing presence of the real Mahadev.
❀️ 

so beautiful a description.. you ppl have felt the beauty of this Anand taandav and have the capability to express it sooo beautifully in words.. as for me I am still dazed and awestruck andI ahve no words to explain the bliss i  felt.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

a belated happy birthday.. on your birthday and on this beautiful divine month of sawan we witness the Dance destruction and creation simultaneously.. the Dance of Sustenance and all that is left is Anand.. truly an Anand Taandav it was πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Debralemore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

so beautiful a description.. you ppl have felt the beauty of this Anand taandav and have the capability to express it sooo beautifully in words.. as for me I am still dazed and awestruck andI ahve no words to explain the bliss i  felt.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

a belated happy birthday.. on your birthday and on this beautiful divine month of sawan we witness the Dance destruction and creation simultaneously.. the Dance of Sustenance and all that is left is Anand.. truly an Anand Taandav it was πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

We feel your bliss. That's what it's all about, the ability to Connect. To connect with Mahadev, to connect with this divine Lila that is taking place.  That we can share such deep, intimate and TRUE  love with one another, a Love that is truly Divine with no wants other than to express itself and we are scattered across this planet, never having met or seen one another - that is the Music of Shiva's Heart. 

I too am grateful for Suhasi's presence as Parvati.  She has brought the role up a couple of notches.  There was a remark on the Forum that she looked too old for the role, however she has given it a class of maturity and dignity that was a bit lacking for Parvati.  I appreciate that the script writes have finally provided for this.  I hope this can continue as I would like to see Parvati with the strength and wisdom of the Divine Mother apart from the instances when she is AdiShakti.  And if we are heading towards a count down, it would be nice if we can see more true-life affection between Mahadev and Parvati rather than stoical type behavior.

However it is, it's ALL GOOD!  And I personally am so grateful for every person who participates and supports this forum!  Thank you.  β€οΈ

kaatayani thumbnail
^^   @  Debra
you wrote what was going through my mind since the time Parvati's character was introduced..  A level of maturity and grace and  calmness and benevolence, power... all this i soo much wanted to see in a single actress as Parvati. 

As they say "der aaye durust aaye" (better late than never, i think this is the translation)   I m haapy that even though in the fag end of the Show i found what I ws looking for in Parvati..   Mohit as Mahadev's calmness and stoicism is perfectly and gracefully tackled by Suhasi as Parvati..

After a loong looonnggg time the compatibility of a husband wife returns to the show...  Parvati seems to understand her husband's dilemmas rather than making fuss about it.. Mahadev accepts his Shankar form as according to the desire of Prakriti for the beneft of the world.. what else we all need now..!!πŸ˜ƒ
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I'm really happy to see Suhasi being accepted for the role of Parvati. I guess the initial reaction was due to the role already being played by two previous actress hence comparison is bound to take place since everyone has been used or grown to the previous actress playing the role. Glad that Suhasi has managed to make a mark of herself. Her dancing background and since she had previously acted with Mohit, hence the chemistry is also there is being an advantage for her.