Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debralemore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After a loong looonnggg time the compatibility of a husband wife returns to the show...  Parvati seems to understand her husband's dilemmas rather than making fuss about it.. 

When Parvati first approaches Mahadev while he is still dancing, she places her hand on his shoulder. I could feel the touch of affection, reassurance and warmth.  I had yet to see this displayed from any of the other Parvatis or from Sati. 
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^  keeping hand on shoulder happened once when Mahadev Jalandhar war ws happenening and Parvati on regaining her memory had come to the battle field and as a representation of union of Shiv and Shakti she kept her hand on Shiv's shoulder...  but IMO tht lacked seriously in warmth understanding 
in contrast to the abovementioned  instance the Friday Laasya was complete in every aspect.. perfect from both the leads in terms of expressions and grace 
Edited by kaatayani - 9 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you a very happy year ahead Debbie, filled with health and auspiciousness .
Ayushman Bhava
Poornam bhava
Mangalam bhava
Debralemore thumbnail
Thank you Varaal.  I honor and accept your good wishes.

Your knowledgable postings have been few and far in between.
I have missed them.

❤️
ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaatayani

sooo   much  waited for your topic...!!

and needless to say.. it was an absolute wonder and like you my remotest desire to see this cosmic dance full of power and grace has been fulfiled 

Thank u my dear for always looking forward to & so much liking all my posts! 🤗

This time, I too was fully satisfied with the intensity, beauty & duration of the whole dance sequence. Everything was perfect... it seemed as if Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati Themselves were actually dancing! ❤️ It somewhere touched deep down inside the chords of my heart! Both the actors looked every bit the Divine Couple, they complimented each other so well! Actually, its the mature yet graceful looks of the actress, along with the good acting skills, that set her as a class apart. 👍🏼
Edited by ShivsSudishna - 9 years ago
ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debralemore

Thank you Sudi for your acknowledgement of the special episode we witnessed Friday evening as Mahadev danced his Tandav, lossed in his own cosmic energy as Parvati came forth with her Lasya to harmonize and balance his energies. This was the first time in all of the episodes I have seen including the beginning Sati episodes when Mahadev truly surrenders to Parvati. The look in his eyes as he looked into her eyes once he had 'let go' unto her Lasya was heart penetrating and one could feel not only the letting go of his Being unto her, but one could sense his acknowledgement that he is Everything with her and Nothing without her. He told her this in an episode two weeks ago, however this time it was all said without words, but with the look of his eyes penetrating into hers.

For me this was one of the greatest birthday presents I could have imagined on this auspicious Sawan day, the 25th being my birthday with the thunder and lightenting of Shiva's Tandava continuing in real life here in high desert, Arizona, USA with on and off torrential rains and thundering and lightening that lasted for hours into the night, until I could no longer hold myself awake.

We have all been so blessed to have this Devon Ke Dev Mahadev as part of our lives.  It's hard to believe that the episodes are scheduled to come to a halt. The actors have always risen to perform with the highest grade of acting and integrity. If only the scripts could have continued to hold and express the energy and overshadowing presence of the real Mahadev.
❤️ 

😃 Thank u my friend, for noticing such minutest details of the episode that I didn't even ponder upon! Mahadev's surrender to Parvati.. what a beautiful thought! Truly Mohit's expressions said it all.. the intensity of love Lord Shiva has for His Consort as well as His Divine Surrender too...

🥳 Hope u had the best birthday ever!  May Lord Shiva forever reside in ur heart as Divine Bliss! ❤️*:x lovestruck Edited by ShivsSudishna - 9 years ago
ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Sudi 🤗

Wonderful description of the beautiful dance sequence 😊

Indeed, it was a beautiful episode. Both Mohit and Suhaasi were superb.
I was actually sad when the dance ended...wanted it to go on longer. 

Thank u my friend for ur loving appreciation! 🤗

Indeed, both the actors did full justice to the beautifully picturised dance sequence! 👍🏼 Although, I too wanted to see more of the lovely dance, yet this time I was fully satisfied with the total duration of the dance, coz first we got to see Mahadev's Tandav, then Devi Parvati's Lasya & finally Their Anand Tandav!
😳
Debralemore thumbnail
😃 Thank u my friend, for noticing such minutest details of the episode that I didn't even ponder upon! Mahadev's surrender to Parvati.. what a beautiful thought! Truly Mohit's expressions said it all.. the intensity of love Lord Shiva has for His Consort as well as His Divine Surrender too...

🥳 Hope u had the best birthday ever!  May Lord Shiva forever reside in ur heart as Divine Bliss! ❤️*:x lovestruck 
Thank you dear Sudi for your birthday wishes.  I have to say it was one of my best birthdays ever, all due to Friday night's DkDM episode and the divine interplay with Mahadev and Ma Parvati, continuing the drama of thunder and lightening into real life.

We are all so grateful for this display of Divine Inter-Play and affection. I even loved the moments when Mahadev put his arm around Parvati's waist in his immediate response to her.  We are all so thirsty to see this love outpictured in joy and affection.

Much appreciation to you Sudi for beginning this thread. Thank you.
❤️