Posted: 9 years ago
I had expected Arnav to be a undercover cop or something like that because as you say the disparity in the two worlds Arnav and khushi belong is two stark to ignore in real,world. Last update i knew that my speculation about arnav's profession would remain just that -a speculation. After the concluding chapter, i had fully expected Arnav to have reformed for khushi's sake, but that didn't happen either. Had that happened, I would not have liked it at all. This was how iy should have ended and i am glad that your readers are mature enough to handle this ending. Overall, i loved disillusioned. After all, a little of bit of clichs is alright but stories, look convincing if written based on reality.
Happy diwali ...
and yes very fitting epilogue..
disparities were too many to have them their happily ever after... not so soon...
maybe after some time.. ;-)
please do keep us posted with the blog links... i truly enjoy ur writing and wouldn't want to miss anything u plan to write in future... :)
omg! you're just brilliant...
I've read it one go and kept reading it till I finish
it was a wonderful ride
great ending... very practical.. though I would have loved to see them together 😊
it was an awesome story and I really loved reading it...
A perfect epilogue for this story. Difference U h as these can't be avoided or overlooked by an practice means. But I liked this Khushi, the way she declared and challenged she looked like the Khushi from the beginning of the story where she put a deal for Arnav.

So a perfect end. 👏

P.S. Will you be putting your story L3 on any other place or your blog. I was reading it and since on vacation I put it on halt and by the time I will
Be back it will no longer be on IF?

Please do reply 😒
thanx for sharing this wonderful story with us..myself,being a diehard optimist hopes that arshi will be together in the long run😳

PS. having read the A/N about the writer's POV of the ending, would love to know the POV of the reader in you. 😳

will be waiting for the D-Day when you decide to pen down another SS and share it with us 😃

Awesome story...beautiful epilogue...thanks for the PM
I loved the closure that you gave to this story chaitu...i couldn't envisage a 'and they lived happily ever after' for this one, well not at this stage at least. 
P.S: Why are you pulling out your stories from IF??? Kyon!!! 🤔😕

hi...

For this one, I have been a silent reader through out the journey..I was silent...bt I don't  know why...may b because the completion of my 4 years of graduation n not getting a job has put me into sort of depression I guess...In this past 4 months the only thing that made me happy /made me feel like again the old good days was ur story...Its just that I n my bestfriend used to read ffs all the time in our hostel...I guess I'm rambling...

The story was excellent...like always...but this time it was excellent in a different way...the choice of villain ofcourse...but more than that "the open end" is something I loved very much in the story..not that I dint want otherwise..a n k hand in hand for a happily   everafter...but a change is always good..If that was the end,I wouldn't probably remember this arnav n khushi much often...but now there is a choice in front of us...that u left to our field of imagination...and I guess in my dreams like RUMI said "out beyond the outskirts of wrong and right doing,there is a field..n this khushi n arnav will meet there...someday..."(there is a malayalam movie named vandanam..released in 1990,...people still remember that movie because like this one ,there too was a open end...end the movie gained the title..."evergreen"...)

Loved the ss dear..

I will miss u...I'm also not a regular reader like the olden times..bill still I wilL  miss ur stories...but I also know that real life is not that flexible and priorities are to be taken care of..so no complaints..but if u ever write something(not only ff..anything)...let us know...I  had completed L3 ..but twisted ...give me sometime for it...and if u have any suggestion of knew stories u came across,please share them..

HAPPY DIWALI...!!!

Edited by Aashmin - 9 years ago