Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
hard work early morning...

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Yippee, now we have our own CC!!  🥳   This is true madness here...but am super thrilled to be a part of!  😆 Made this on pixlr.

Holy cow 2! Abs phadoo Kate!👏
wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hard work early morning...

I can see that! GM! Did this man just emerge from the suv after hard work early morning😳 He is looking it you know! Fresh and content! And super duper deadly!!!
wiwy thumbnail

maybe we'll start a forum 🤣 🤣 🤣

Phadoo forum! Aliya sweetheart rest assure I am not going to let you down🤣⭐️🤣 ⭐️ 
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

I can see that! GM! Did this man just emerge from the suv after hard work early morning😳 He is looking it you know! Fresh and content! And super duper deadly!!!

must you remind me of the suv while i am working and that too so hard...??? 🤣 🤣 🤣

guten is the morgan... and why is it no matter how i look at the caps, the clip whatever, i keep thinking gangster... in the pulp fiction way... in the godfather way... must check, did they have suvs?
indi52 thumbnail
is there any age of cinema when he might not have been the hero the star the idol... actually even the villain. matinee is tottaaaly his, phadoo kya.

and he can own it with a non armani suit, sometimes the sleeves too short and much cuff showing, not the best shoes, even a shiny cravat when the cravat is sooo not in.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aarwen

Sohara if it is not releasing in US am booking tickets to go to India..  we can go together 🥳

UFf I wish!
My mom is planning for a trip to Pakistan on December, of course along with me. I was thinking to visit India as well. My phoopis, are dying to meet me.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

is there any age of cinema when he might not have been the hero the star the idol... actually even the villain. matinee is tottaaaly his, phadoo kya.

and he can own it with a non armani suit, sometimes the sleeves too short and much cuff showing, not the best shoes, even a shiny cravat when the cravat is sooo not in.

Indi di I have no idea what all you said about this male fashion stuff but rest assured sweetheart it all sounded tottaaaly phadoo 😆
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Indi di, nice job on the softening effect of your latest edit!  ⭐️ 👍🏼 Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Uff deadly!
Finally i could watch the video clip. Thanks to kate.
Tom cruise! Nop he is better than him.
I love Fawad a lot. I was just watching him in comedy night's with Kapil today.
I was thinking who is more good looking Barun or Fawad.
I contemplated for a while, it's obviously Barun.
If Fawad can act with sonam, then why not Barun.
I want to see him with an A grade actress of Bollywood.