Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

yudh, kizh, saw a bit of it... seemed refreshing.

though i did feel the tone is a little greyer than it need be... somehow indian stuff needs a bit more contrast if not colour... so not as me why...  the other one feels to imitative of the western palette. our reds and yellows need to be brighter... my feeling.

but yes yes yes... if some guys willing to try different tv should get these two i know we'll have a winner.

barun is seriously talented.

sanaya too when she feels the need to be.

as you are talking about other shows, I have to tell you, I started watching a new show called laut aao trisha. After IPK I tried to watch couple of shows like Qubool hai and rang rasiya. But all backwas. so i stopped watching. But Laut aao trish is a good show so far. The main lead is doing by Ejaz Khan. Barun would've suited the role really well.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Tasveer se ishq mat kar ladki...

pachtayegi...

Soha...😊

How exciting is it that we all are here having our own CC thingy and we can discuss what we can't on main thread...

Mai to aise hi loot gayi, aur kya pachtana.
You all my sweet dis, if you make such edits of my laddoo, how can i stop to ishq him!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Wow Indi di, nice job on the softening effect of your latest edit!  β­οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ

followed much of what you said... duplicated, denoised once or twice, then added unsharp mask, taking everything to the extreme, then erased at 50 odd percent... (i think)... the two pics softened separately,  the colour one i had already softened a bit... then together with b/w did another round.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sohara I thought I would talk to you here about the other actors.
I think I recognized the guy called Rahul, who was on the phone in the end when he was standing behind Barun.. he is the police inspector in kahaani movie isn't he?

Then the guy who is getting engaged used to come in a show Shaadi.com. Durga di told me his name is Kavi Shastri.

I am pretty sure I have seen the others girls also in some movies or on TV but can't remember exactly where. 
aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

as you are talking about other shows, I have to tell you, I started watching a new show called laut aao trisha. After IPK I tried to watch couple of shows like Qubool hai and rang rasiya. But all backwas. so i stopped watching. But Laut aao trish is a good show so far. The main lead is doing by Ejaz Khan. Barun would've suited the role really well.

I have seen some episodes of Qubool Hai too Sohara.. I like the track they play nowadays..

junoon tere ishq ka..

These TV shows I don't expect much so don't get upset with the nonsense they show.. πŸ˜Š
indi52 thumbnail
i have seen kavi shastri in a shadi.com... he was sweet and smart.

was in a titan tanishq commercial which was obviously a statement sort of ad... i didn't like the execution... too plastic and creamy smarmy "rightness" and "sophistication" but an imp message i can't discount. kavi was main man.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EC88f2GwjI[/YOUTUBE]
credit uploader
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

I have seen some episodes of Qubool Hai too Sohara.. I like the track they play nowadays..

junoon tere ishq ka..

These TV shows I don't expect much so don't get upset with the nonsense they show.. πŸ˜Š

i must try and see laut aao trisha... sounds interesting... way back ejaz khan was the romantic lead in an ekta serial... kkavyanjali or something... he was not too bad... i have seen him since then in a slightly bizarre sony serial where he is actually a woman, yeah all the usual natak, but in bits he was good, also in something else i saw him when i surfed, but he did look older and tired somehow... decent actor, once upon a time not too bad to look at, ha...qh and other shows not my thing. ymh which many like, i find downright pretentious. especially the female lead character. as is obvious i am supremely opinionated like my cujjin manorama raijada. instead of masala mama they should have had me over for some new character fun and games.
aarwen thumbnail
Thank you for that add video Indi di.. I was seraching on youtube and saw he came in a reliance add as well.. just like.. umm.. a certain.. phadoo actor..

ymh?

I remembering liking kavyanjali's title song.. those days I used to like all ekta kapoor's title songs.. β˜ΊοΈ
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone.
Wow our own chat club, this is fantastic. A perfect place for our madness. Total phadoo 
Thanks indi Di for creating the chat club thread. 
OMG I haven't saw these awesome pics of Barun, he looks dashing and awesome as usual. 
Indi and Faiqa your edits are superb. πŸ‘
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ye kahaaan aa gaye hummm ... 
Yuhin saath saath chaltey ... 
Tere diwaanepan mein Barunnn ... 
Chat club mein sab aagaye ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

It's a parody on the famous song from the movie 'Silsila' 

Where have we come ... 
Walking together ... 
In your craziness, Barun ... 
All have come to the chat club ... 

So, the chat club has finally opened. Congratulations everyone. Thanks Indi. Couldn't reply last night. Not being a phangurl has its advantages. I dozed off soon. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

Keep the chatting going blasters. Will be back to join all soon. πŸ˜³