Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kizh72

Ufff, indeed! Thank you for putting in that clip.

uff indeed
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kizh72

I have been watching laut aao trisha. I have a thing for detective/mystery stuff, and they seem to be maintaining the suspense so far. Performances are so so, bhagyashree of the the maine pyaar kiya fame is there (she who had said would act only with her husband!!!!!!!). Ejaz Khan is good as the investigating officer. Since I've not watched much of the serial stuff before, don't know of his earlier work. My mom a big SP fan, watched some of the stuff she watches when at home this time, nothing registered. She watches the namesake of our favorite show, "Once again"! Least said the better, copyright infringement doesn't apply to them or what?
Indi di, you were right about the colour palette of Yudh. More ASR without Khushi Kumari Gupta?!!!!! You're right about it being more western, apparently has been inspired by an American show. Still in the midst of all the saas bahu sagas seems refreshing. Thought the performances were good, fantastic cast. But nothing beats watching IPK random episodes for the nth time!!! Currently reading your Diwali episode takes for the millionth time and watching the episodes. Will we ever stop?😆

hello guys, interesting conversation going on about new hindi serials.
Well i am very irregular watching any drama but i am aware of any drama story all thanks to my sister. My sister watch dramas and update me and i mark them to see later online, yudh id included in the long list. I have just saw few clips and Amitabh teleacting is amazing. 
But i have been watching laut ao trisha. it have a very insteresting story and mystery excites me. i hope they don't drag the missing case of trisha and make it more spicy and gripping. I like Ejaz khan and bhagyashree acting, they are doing a pretty good job. 
I also watch ek haseena thi which is similar to a drama i once watched on star world Revenge. I am in awe seeing the immense strength and sharp mind durga is using to punish the rapist of her sister. She reminds me a lot about Khushi who don't fear of anything for her sister happiness. These are the two drama i am currently watching regualrly. 
Rhea di i was a big fan of qubool hai when it started but when it leads got replace and then died i lost my inerest in it. In a way i am thankful that IPk ended leaving memories in our hearts then being drag to a useless twist in the story. Junnoon tere ishq ka is truly a very melodious song but no one can beat rabba ve. 😆
I am away from saas bahu dramas and still i am waiting for a serial who can show a different shade of love and relation like gul khan presented. 
Edited by Javeria3991 - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
In di come to think of it all the characters Barun has played in serials whether Swayam in Shraddha, Shravan in Baat humari paaki hai, Yuvraj in Dil Mil gaye down toASR in Iss pyar ko...have had shades of grey! I wouldnt be surprised if he was offered the role of the don's son a la Michael in Godfather in a movie!
Btw i googled. At leasta dozen or more cars were used in Godfather. Havent checked the number in the other sequels. So please tell your reader you might have to make Arnav and Khushi try and test alll...i can see her running a mile🤣
wiwy thumbnail
The schedule for shooting for 22 Yards not chalked out yet. 😔
aarwen thumbnail
Our chat club had no photos of Khushi.. 
Katelyn still trying your effect 😳

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: wiwy

In di come to think of it all the characters Barun has played in serials whether Swayam in Shraddha, Shravan in Baat humari paaki hai, Yuvraj in Dil Mil gaye down toASR in Iss pyar ko...have had shades of grey! I wouldnt be surprised if he was offered the role of the don's son a la Michael in Godfather in a movie!

Btw i googled. At leasta dozen or more cars were used in Godfather. Havent checked the number in the other sequels. So please tell your reader you might have to make Arnav and Khushi try and test alll...i can see her running a mile🤣

🤣toward the car... but come to think of it... may not be a bad idea to see how innovative the don's son gets... wiwy he would phadoo out the role i bet. then i can swoon over al one day and barun the next... that a girl should get that lucky...

and to tell the truth whole i adore al, barun reaches parts practically no one ever has.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

🤣toward the car... but come to think of it... may not be a bad idea to see how innovative the don't son gets... wiwy he would phadoo out the role i bet. then i can soon over al one day and barun the next... that a girl should get that lucky...

and to tell the truth whoile i adore al, barun reaches parts practically no one ever has.

[/QUOTE
hahaha the lip movement you captured.. 👏

indi52 thumbnail
made some edits on the cataclysmic moment 😆 of the mamr clip... the second, slightly minor one being our friend leaping into food. think you likee?

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey phadoo girls, 
Indi, Faiqa, Kate, glad to see you all happy making phadoo edits merrily. Rhea, thanks for bringing in Khushi. See, she is shocked watching ASR's tapori avatar. 😆 

Joining in the TV talk on other shows. Yudh is interesting, but didn't like the joker at all. Too many sub plots. Can't miss an episode, or will be difficult to understand. Tried to watch a week, but it clashes with my Marathi show, so quit it as of now. 

Wanted to watch LA Trisha, especially because of Bhagyashree and Rajeshwari Sachdeva, who are coming back to TV after a time.  But kept forgetting to watch whole of last week. Watched the 1st epi online, it is quite interesting. Found a safe non clashing repeat time too. Hope they have a proper start to finish script and don't drag it, else I will quit. 

RR, I quit long back, but surprised at the news that's coming in. Paro will die after giving birth and after a leap a look alike will come in from London! 😲 Glad I quit. 

indi52 thumbnail
i hear barun's pr confirming a fourth film is signed... what when who where will be revealed a la drama natak a bit later.

film 4, girls... yay.