Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

i called this one khushi so much... for a while now i have been wanting to do edits of khushi.. as we knew her... she was the original faadu salman phangurrl... and really, i have never been so enamoured of a crazy coot girl in awful gota pompom and tight churidar kurta. the girl had style and something about sanaya's long limbs, her fluid movements, her fair, flowing looks that were not really middle class lucknow yet somehow were... her weirdness so genuine.. i loved this girl... she would get totally absorbed i  her thoughts and her expressions would often speak before she did... beautiful...

rhea... khushi is here and hopefully as i get the hang of editing her, there will be more.

remember when she said chappal hai ya padosi ka kutta... just now in 269 she called tattoo kalakari and wanted to see the chitra.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ki bolcho Indi? A fourth film? Is it JA again? Or something even better? Ok will waitfor the suspense drama to unfold. Anyway everyone is in the mood for some suspense. 😉

Meanwhile,

Yay!

😃 😳 😊 [:D/] 🥳 👍🏼
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

<div align="center">

<div align="left"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">i called this one khushi so much... for awhile now i have been wanting to do edits of khushi.. as we knew her... she was teh original faadu salman phangurrl... and really, i have never been so enamoured of acrazy coot girl in awful gota pompom and tight churidar kurta. the girl had style and something about sanaya's long limbs, her fluid movements, her fair, flowing looks that were not really middle class lucknow yet somehow were... her weirdness so genuine.. i loved this girl... she would get totally absorbed i her thoughts and her expressions would often speak before she did... beautiful...

rhea... khushi is here and hopefully as i get teh hang of editing her, there will be more.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">remember when she said chappal hai ya padosi ka kutta... </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">just now in 269 she called tatto kalakari and wanted to see the chitra.</font>
</div></div>

She was so lovely, wasn't she? Watched the movie 'Queen' on tv yesterday. For some reason this girl was on my mind throughout. Khushi Kumari Gupta of the early days. Something pure about her, you don't want anything to taint it. Protective instincts kick in. Not really a surprise that he fell! The other day was watching the episode where she's trying to fathom her feelings and runs into him. Imagines he's showering her with flowers and stars and scoots off saying"yeh waise bukhaar nahin hai"! And he's 'Khushi, care... had never noticed that before.Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

i hear barun's pr confirming a fourth film is signed... what when who where will be revealed a la drama natak a bit later.

film 4, girls... yay.

Really? 🥳

Do you think our opening this chat thread might have helped? 😉 

Thank you for the news Indi di. What a wonderful start to the week.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

She was so lovely, wasn't she? Watched the movie 'Queen' on tv yesterday. For some reason this girl was on my mind throughout. Khushi Kumari Gupta of the early days. Something pure about her, you don't want anything to taint it. Protective instincts kick in. Not really a surprise that he fell! The other day was watching the episode where she's trying to fathom her feelings and runs into him. Imagines he's showering her with flowers and stars and scoots off saying"yeh waise bukhaar nahin hai"! And he's 'Khushi, care... had never noticed that before.

Exactly Kizh , Indi di.

Indi di - the first edit..loveliest.. 

Kizh - Indi di has lots of times compared Khushi to Queen you know.. She will be very happy with your comment.. how gorgeous they both looked those days.. fresh..young.. he rough and rude and yet completely enamoured by the jhalli girl.. and she so extremely aware of him.. falling for the supposedly arrogant bad guy.. uff.. my dhak dhak increasing..

now, wonder who will tell me "Rhea,care.." while I rush off muttering about the chitra and kalakari atyachar.. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

She was so lovely, wasn't she? Watched the movie 'Queen' on tv yesterday. For some reason this girl was on my mind throughout. Khushi Kumari Gupta of the early days. Something pure about her, you don't want anything to taint it. Protective instincts kick in. Not really a surprise that he fell! The other day was watching the episode where she's trying to fathom her feelings and runs into him. Imagines he's showering her with flowers and stars and scoots off saying"yeh waise bukhaar nahin hai"! And he's 'Khushi, care... had never noticed that before.

funny you should say that, when i watched queen, that is exactly what happened to me. she was queen way before queen was made... then whatever had to happen happened... i go back to her early episodes and really it is impossible not to fall for her. of course the first time i saw her in her weird clothes i rolled my eyes and thought ugh hindi serials... but soon enough i was smitten. that falling in love scene... okay i made an edit, let me find it...

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
funny you should say that, when i watched queen, that is exactly what happened to me. she was queen way before queen was made... then whatever had to happen happened... i go back to her early episodes and really it is impossible not to fall for her. of course the first time i saw her in her weird clothes i rolled my eyes and thought ugh hindi serials... but soon enough i was smitten. that falling in love scene... okay i made an edit, let me find it...</font>

<div align="center">
</div>

Indi di, You're so right. I was seeing IPK references everywhere in the movie! 😆 There's a "tum theek ho"! Khushi was such a lovely character, I hope one day they realize and regret what they did to her. IF is acting a bit funny with me.Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey girls!  

Pooja Dutta of Astrus Talent Management  for Barun tweeted that a new movie deal will be announce in a couple of months.

I'm not holding my breath until it is official!  Hoping for more projects for our boy!!

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Sorry about being a wet blanket! But until and unless one movie comes out and gets good reviews for personal performance as well, everything is up in the air. Considering different sorts of content is coming on television, makes sense to look at that too. If people like Amitabh Bachchan, KayKay Menon, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and a host of actors who you see in off beat movies appear in a fiction tv show and think it is worth it, why not? Apparently Yudh has been shot start to finish like a movie and as far as I understood will get over in a month's time? So that takes away the tediousness of daily soaps. All of this depends on a good production house considering you for a show with good content.
aarwen thumbnail
So the source is almost official right Katelyn? Did she say anything about what the project was about or with who or any other slightest detail?
But all this waiting for months is very nerve wrecking and frustrating.. atleast one movie should come out.. three hours will give us enough and more to talk about till we wait months for his next release.. and then next.. and then next.. and so on.. touch wood